Home

Star Wars Force FX Lightsaber Construction Set

The Dark Lord

What is your favourite colour?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite colour?

• Red (Sith)
    • Blue (Jedi and anakin)
    • Green (Yoda and other Jedi characters)

Come here to discuss your favourite formation and colour, even add a pic.

I know collecters would like the replica's but i prefer these ones because you get to construct your own, your not using one from the film it is yours style alone.

What is your favourite colour please chosse one and submit your vote, mine is Red because it looks evil in the dark(obviously thats the point but you know what i mean dont you?). Anyways if your having a duel with more than two people and you only have two lightsabers then each time someone new comes in they will have a completely different lightsaber.

I'm looking forward to see'ing your opinions.

• 2 weeks later...

Well by now i take it not many people on here has one in that case you have to get one it is the ultimate collection for star wars.

My fav formation is black emmiter, the handle that has black and white lines going across, black trigger, the bottom part is Darth vaders the one with big black blocks on it, and the cap + button doesnt matter.

Not sure b/c I liked the green, and the blue. However, after having done a few dules and shows with it...only the red works now. The blue flickers when clashing but winks out...Green absolutely refuses to show anymore. I'm stuck red.

No vote. Was thinking of sending it in to Ultrasabers to have them fix it and replace the blade with one of their more rugged blades. When it got bad enough. :xp:

i agree with the thing with the blade they get huge scratches and dints way to easy, although there not actually meant for dueling but who listens to the instructions say you cant make a complaint because they will just throw the instructions card at you and then you luck like a dummy.

To conclude that i think the blade is to easy to brake.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived