Home

help with a mod

strikerdes

call of aid HELP  

2 members have voted

1. 1. call of aid HELP

ok, i found the mod "call of aid" on kotorfiles and its kinda boring me now. i was wondering if anyone would please add more NPC's to spawn to both games, also having the option to ask the npc to "hold position was cool" maybe having the option to ask them to search the area or something, what i would really like is to have all the disguises from the "tsl hak pad" put onto the call of aid band and be able to spawn all of them, beasts aswell. i would like this done for both kotor and TSL. thanks for reading this and i really hope someone comes back to me because ive been requesting this on kotorfiles aswell. thanks alot (:

Edit: im new to this lmao, i have no idea what ive done but yes, could you help me

To be honest I haven't worked on this mod for some time. But where I left there are some big improvements like:

No Lightside or darkside check so you can call sith if you're lightside.

Added so you can turn your allies to enemies. This way you can create some epic battles.

Added a droid faction

Added a 1337 faction

Added a option to install mode without female mandalorians

Now about your ideas scout the area may work with a script but have no idea about which.

I won't add the option to spawn beast since then I would feel like have copied BoS to much.

And lastly there won't be a new TSL version. Why? Well it's because the game won't start on my computer thou I have tried to reinstall the game 2-3 times. Sorry guys for this :( If any one want to take over the TSL version and it's creation please be my guest.

Finally I would like to add that the new version is almost sure to be realised this weekend.

ok thanks guys (:.

well even if you cant add the walking around script

could you perhaps add more jedi, cause i would really like to have like, vandar and vrook some more jedi following me around, if you did that it would be awesome. thanks alot!

Archived