Home

Hydroball II Server Resurrected!

[Alpha]-0mega-

Here's for all the people that really liked hydroball but were too *insert excuse here* to host/rent their own server.

I've heard of many people that they wanted to play Hydroball II on Jedi Academy, but that they couldn't for silly reasons. So now You no longer have an excuse not to play if you wanted to in the past.

So what is it?!

Hydroball II is a mod for JKA based upon Final Fantasy's 10 Blitzball.

You can compare it to a sort of underwater soccer, with the added element of full body contact and throwing balls instead of kicking them.

Sadly enough it didn't really gain enough attention to become popular, and so after a while the servers (and thus community) slowly died out.

A link can be found Here

So where can I play this awesome mod?!

Introducing: Multiplay.co.uk Hydroball | Main

Rented by: BlitzBall Elite Club (Yaguro)

Server Info:

Server Main - Multiplay.co.uk Hydroball | Main
Server Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Maximum Players: 12
Server IP: 85.236.109.5:29070
Current Maps: Waterball/Hydrodesert/Abyss Stadium/Za Stadium

So for all of you that wanted to play Hydroball in the past but couldn't anymore, now's your chance!

Let it be noted that people even wanted to host a tournament at the ESL once, but it got cancelled due to the lack of servers, but no more!

Contact is currently going on to see if we can get that ESL tournament back up, but until then you can just play at the server whenever you want. (24/7 hopefully)

For info about the ESL tournament that never happened, click Here!

Hope to see you there!

P.s: If you wish to contact me, please let me refer you to my profile to add me on MSN (Preferably) or X-fire (Never online lol)

Archived