Home

New Animations in KOTOR 1 or 2

Sith Holocron

Left Handed combat. (yes I know there is already a mod out there which sort of does that already)

More combat and force movements.

Levitations.

Euro and Japanese movements are fine, but maybe Chinese/Mongol/Philippine combat movements as well? (much trickier and more acrobatic)

I believe models could be assigned animations: Larger characters Zaalbar/Hanhar had normal combat flourishes, while Malak/Nihilus had only their combat flourishes, and deaths, etc. (Hint for modders? ;))

An advanced level 3 saber throw and force drain.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The one thing both games could have benefited from would be more dialogue/conversation animations. The ones the games do have, work, but there isn't any that you haven't seen at least ten times or more, after you have done two planets in either game.

Also:

-A few more combat animations w/ feats to match them.

-A "Slice open the locked door" anim- would make a bit more sense then using attacks on the doors.

-Differing Flourish Animations-Seems a bit odd that you would flourish single, double, or dual sabers in pretty much the same way.

I would add all aliens and creatures(like ithorian or ronto) proper battle animations.

I agree, I would love to see an Ithorian Jedi. I might also complete the animations for Nihilus, Malak, etc... I would also add melee combat animations to the HK units. And maybe a breakdancing animation for different characters.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived