Home

maverick187? Who's that?

EnderWiggin

top_gun_maverick_tom_cruise_suited.jpg

Wait a minute: last time I checked, mav wasn't a half-crazed, half-idiotic cult member who freely rubs the collective public's nose in his midlife crisis jackassery. :p

Happy birthday, mav! :D

Wait a minute: last time I checked, mav wasn't a half-crazed, half-idiotic cult member who freely rubs the collective public's nose in his midlife crisis jackassery. :p

I think we're all have a little bit of that jackass deep down inside. Less than Katie Holmes did, but not by much.

Happy birthday.

Eh, thanks for the b-day wishes everyone, I had a pretty good time, and by chance my Last Exile DVDs happened to appear today, yay :D

Happy Birthday, you old hermit you!

Hope you have a good day!

~snip pic

_EW_

You guys ruined my 5 year streak of slipping under the radar, below the hot deck... to keep up with the Topgun references. ;)

Happy Birthday Mav! Have a good one. ;)
Thanks leXX!

Happy Birthday Mav!

A Wild Pikachu Appeared!

pokemon-cosplay.jpg

Awesome. If she used Charm on me, it'd be Super Effective! :naughty:

Happy Birthday, maverick187!

Hope it is a good one.

Thanks mimartin!

Happy Birthday Mav! :)
Thanks teekay!

Happy birthday, mav! :D

Thankfully I don't fall into those categories, but I would probably jump up and down on Oprah's couch if it meant getting Katie Holmes... :raise:

[4/19/2009 9:38:56 PM] maverick187: yea, it's Tuesday, I don't want no birthday thread though, so don't do it, I'm serious, that's not my thing

Happy birthday sucker :xp:

I hate you, <3

Happy Birthday! Have a few beers for me! :D
Oh I did :)

Happy birthday mav! <3
!Sivard Leumas Sknaht

Happy birthday, mav! <3 Send each of us some cake. Ngom ngom ngom!
It's Beeeeeee, where have you been >:[ ??? Thanks for the b-day wishes!

Archived