Home

need help aligning pulsarium rings in death star level

vong888

I am stuck in the last level (the death star) and need help, i got to the part where you have to "align the pulsarium rings" ive tried everything to get them to "align" gripping them, blasting them with lightning, pushing them, everything! can someone tell me how exactly to align the rings?

thanks.

Ps: im sorry if this is in the wrong place i just started on the forums.

You need to grip each ring with the R2 button and then rotate them so that they are aligned in the way you see them when the superlaser is firing (all centred) - now, each requires manipulation in a different direction.

When I made a run-through to write this, I had to rotate the smallest one using 'up' with the left analogue stick, the middle one 'down' on the same stick, and the largest one had to go left/right.

Of course, the difficulty arises in the whole thing being 'timed' - all your work will be undone when the laser fires, so you need to get it done in-between firings (and get out of the way soon afterwards!).

If you succeed, a pair of walkways will extend from other side. Get across these by doing the 'jump, jump, sprint' (X, X, L1) combo while moving forward. You'll come to another set of rings - should move in the same way.

Hope that helps!

BTW - welcome to the forum! :)

Okay, that's happened to me once or twice - I think it has to do with TFU's somewhat ineffective passive lock-on system. It can be as simple to overcome as looking up with the right analogue stick after moving that first ring (the small one with the crystals) to have the rings centre screen.

Unfortunately (having just tried it) the R1 lock-on button doesn't seem to do anything.

Archived