• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

XD Yeah, I just went through...

Super Dimension Fortress Macross

Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Do You Remember Love?

Super Dimension Fortress Macross: Flash Back 2012

Macross Plus

Macross Plus: Movie Edition

Macross 7

Macross 7 P*L*U*S

Macross 7 The Movie: The Galaxy's Calling Me!

Macross 7 Encore

Macross Dynamite 7

Macross Zero

Macross Frontier

...didn't bother with Macross II since it's not canon, and I have Macross 7 Trash but didn't bother with that either since it has no relevance.

But yeah... I still want to watch more Macross x.x

Wow, how long did that take you?
About a week and a half.

And you didn't watch in in-universe chronological order?
Actually no, the reason for this was because I was just thinking about various key information certain Macross series have presented over the years and the overall story. I started out by watching Macross Frontier because the first things I was theorising about at the time had to do with the events of that series... then I went onto Super Dimension Fortress Macross straight after and then Flashback 2012 and DYRL?... after that I went onto Zero and then Plus. I was going to stop there but ended up convincing myself to watch Macross 7...

Some time in the future I should watch all of the series in chronological order, with DYRL? put between Flashback 2012 and Plus since it was released as an in-universe movie in 2031...

Also, http://www.twilightlynk.com/forums/t353/3/#post8516 @ Prime

EDIT: Actually.... now that I think about it... how many hours of watching was that really? *calculates*

EDIT 2: Okay... so apparently with all of that added up it comes to around.... 3595 minutes... which is almost 60 hours worth of viewing...

Some 80s to early 90's comics done in anime style called A-OK! Doesn't look like it ever made it big. Highschool guy, likes the girl, she doesn't notice him, and some woman from some kindgom on another planet crash lands her ship on earth to deliver him a message that he's galactic royalty or something. Looks fun though. Too bad I only have 2 issues. :(

• 4 weeks later...
re-watching Last Exile :carms:

Aren't you glad I got you into that anime too XD

Absolutely love Last Exile.... when I get done with my Pokemon marathon (onto episode 440 at the moment), I'm gonna have to re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-.....etc, watch Last Exile.

...and every time I do I watch all 26 episodes back to back in one go cause it's just that awesome :D :D :D

re-re-watchin Gundam 00 :cool:

How is that series? I actually like the Gundam franchise, and I've only ever seen Gundam Wing in its entirety.

As for what I'm watching...Cowboy Bebop. I got the entire series (still need to see the movie...ugh!), and I've watched it over about 5 times. Other than that...I'm not into a ton of Anime. Just anything that comes out of Myazaki I'll go see. Never liked Manga in any case.

I'm about to start watching Darker Than Black. The soundtrack is by Yoko Kanno, so how can it fail? I'll let you guys know if I think it's any good. 26 episodes to watch.

Please do! Yoko Kanno makes the most amazing soundtracks in anything I've ever heard behind John Williams...Macross Plus (never seen it but my sister gave me the soundtrack) has one of the greatest stand-alone orchestral work let alone soundtracks.

How is that related to Anime?

I haven't watched or read anime in awhile. The closest thing I've read to anime are the Star Wars comics and the closest thing to anime I've watched is...well nothing really. The last anime I've read would be Chronicles of the Cursed Sword. and the last anime I've watched would be Devil May Cry.

Archived