Home

What are you watching/reading now?

Mav

Please do! Yoko Kanno makes the most amazing soundtracks in anything I've ever heard behind John Williams...Macross Plus (never seen it but my sister gave me the soundtrack) has one of the greatest stand-alone orchestral work let alone soundtracks.

Indeed, she is my absolute favourite composer. She is truly a genius. Don't mention the Macross soundtrack to Lynk, or he'll never shut up. ;) Myung Theme and Pulse are beyond awesome. <3 You need to get yourself the Cowboy Bebop and GITS:SAC soundtracks too. :)

I haven't watched or read anime in awhile. The closest thing I've read to anime are the Star Wars comics and the closest thing to anime I've watched is...well nothing really. The last anime I've read would be Chronicles of the Cursed Sword. and the last anime I've watched would be Devil May Cry.

Yeah well, this is an Anime/Manga/Comics forum so...

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I just started watching anime this month. I really haven't had to much time to get into it but so far I'm watching Samurai Champloo, Dance in the Vampire Bund, Trigun, and Saiyuki and Blue Gender I have on hold for now.

Can you guys recomend me some good samurai anime other than Rurouni Kenshin (plan to watch that eventually)?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
K-On! is fun and all, just could have been much better if it had moar musics, but K-On! is vastly superior to that Haruhi S2 Endless Eight bull****, that was ****ing awful.

i skipped them :p

at anyrate, i need to get my paws on the Haruhi movie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived