Home

What are you watching/reading now?

Mav

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for the recommendation, leXX! Vexille was an enjoyable watch - the animation was very good and some of the scenes were almost jaw-dropping. The dub wasn't too shabby, either. I would agree that it had a good ending.

Why is it that anime movies often have satisfying endings, but anime series so often don't?

You're welcome, and I'm glad you enjoyed it too. :)

the new one? :3

notice how they eng subbed the opening and ending credits in the previous episode (the only time they did) and not this weeks one?

Nah Scar, I was watching the original because I had never seen it, but I'll probably watch the new series later, but right now Haruhi 2 takes priority :p

Nah Scar, I was watching the original because I had never seen it,

FMA2 has the same story as FMA1, but things are changed up a bit

but right now Haruhi 2 takes priority :p

why do I always find out about things last

...at anyrate,...

ZOMG HARUHI TWO!? :3

FMA2 has the same story as FMA1, but things are changed up a bit

Well, it does for now, but it will diverge later. The first one followed the all of the manga that had been written then, but had to make up its own stuff for what happened after that. A lot more of the manga has been written now, so the new series will have the same stuff as the first one until it gets to where FMA1 had to make up its own stuff. Then it'll keep following the manga, so it'll be different from the first one.

FMA2 (at least so far) seems to be going through things rather quickly; I hope they slow down a little when they get to the stuff that wasn't in the first one. FMA1 was awesome until the last couple episodes or so, but the manga seems like it will have a much more satisfying ending, so I'm pretty hopeful for FMA2. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Eden of the East right now, which is pretty cool and still trying to finish Wolf's Rain (slow anime is shlooooooow).

I'm reading Junji Ito's Gyo atm and Manhole (which I've paused because the editor highly recommends I watch 'One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest' before I resume reading the chapter :/ )

Watching:

EotE (duude, my slacks blew away)

Naruto Shippuden (urrgh.. filler must end NOW)

Bleach

07-Ghost (Aww I want a furry pink mikage! Chu!)

random eps or Ouran / Genshiken when I get bored

Recently watched the NS movie 02.... immiedatle response: WTF! Ok now they're working together?!?!

Reading:

Bleach

Naruto (On this note: Finally! been waiting for this point in the story for...how long now?!?!)

Skip Beat!

Ouran

Otomen

The One

Trinity Blood

Hana to Akuma

Vampire Knight ( okok i know a a shoujo / josei junkie already)

TSUITERU KANOJO (ENJOUJI MAKI) HEEEE!

Team Medical Dragon

FMA

thinking about starting Nurarihyon no Mago

There are a bunch more but i forget them until the release day.... lol

F

Watching:

EotE (duude, my slacks blew away)

Naruto Shippuden (urrgh.. filler must end NOW)

Hear ye, hear ye: The filler has finally ended and the manga adaptation continued. We may all now begin our happy dances. :yeldance:

just finished re-watching GITS2:Innocence

im surprised that i was able to watch my region 2 copy that I bought in england for 7pounds a couple of novembers ago.

back then I had a different laptop so, even tho now i have a newer version of that same laptop, the hardware is so different, even the DVD-ROM i got.

i love region free

• 1 month later...

Let's see, I've watched SDF:Macross, Do You Remember Love? and Flashback 2012, all within this past week. I've been watching Haruhi S2, well sort of, I just put episode 3 on loop and let it play a handful of times, same thing really. I got caught up on the Valkyria Chronicles anime and have also been following 07 Ghost.

Over the weekend I'll probably watch Macross Plus.

Archived