Home

Rhett got a woman!

EnderWiggin

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh dear lord... It's the end of the world. Run for the hills, my friends!

Or, err...

<.<

>.>

Congratulations?

Run to the hiiiiills . . .

Run for your liii-iiives . . .

Dammit Keno, you got Iron Maiden stuck in my head again!

HEY, ALL THE CHARGES WERE DROPPED. I - oh, my engagement. Haha. Yes.

Yeah, I can hardly believe it myself but I found the fairer half of my matching set - A fiery little redhead whose just as geeky as I am. (I tell her she's moreso though :D) The details of our meeting, courting, and engagering are quite amazing and whirl-windish. When I get the chance later today I'll try and tell you guys about it in here.

@Ender: The date right now is October 24th.

@Maverick: 2 strong horses and a goat. I'm only halfway kidding. It's a funny story which I'll post here later.

@Wally: I'd never forget about you guys. ;)

@ Sabertooth: There's plenty of Rhett for all.

@ Moeller: Of course. As long as the agreement still stands that I can have one kidney from each of them.

@Dath: You be in Missouri in late October and you're more than welcome. Same goes for everyone else. :D

@ GTA: Not quite but we are going to be playing A New Hope's End Credit theme as the wedding ends and we walk out. :D

@Pie: Eerily true.

The man-room will never be the same. ;)
There is no such thing as the man-room for a married man, but love and happiness requires such sacrifices. C'est la vie

Congratulations to you both Rhett. I wish you love, happiness and a good place to hide your most treasured man-room items.

Archived