Home

Can it be loli tiem nao: K-ON! Megathread

Jeff

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried CoalGuys, but one time I downloaded from them, I got some random crap that was supposed to be Maria + Holic... havent gone back to them since. Chihiro does good subs.

Forget google and just go to animesuki.

Animesuki? Okay, I'll check that out...my Computer is having problems with CoalGuys as well at the moment, my computer lacks a certain program needed for the downloading...so I'm a bit upset on that...the computer is very new, so I'll have to find the needed program. Thanks for the tip, Aash:D

• 4 weeks later...

I just finished the last episode{I watched all of the Episodes in one sitting, yes, I had alot of time on my hands then...}

Anyway, I think it was extremely cute and funny, but agreed, it could've gone so much farther. It was just too short, and the way the 13th Episode ended, you wanted another episode to come, if they wanted to end it, give it some sort of closure.

But still, I liked, and found it quite enjoyable:D

Heh, I'm still chuckling over the phone call between Azu-nyan and Yui, when the cat hairball thingy happened...

"Don't send me strange texts at a time like this!!!"

Something about it just caught me as funny:D

and the way the 13th Episode ended, you wanted another episode to come, if they wanted to end it, give it some sort of closure.
The 13th episode was just an extra episode, the 12th was meant to be the finale. Anyway I enjoyed the series, but like Jeff said, I wish there were more songs.

Archived