Home

Daft YouTube Videos...

Stream

Title explains itself really, we've all come across videos on YouTube that are just plain stupid so I thought we should share our findings.

These guys say they had to make a music video for a final exam - I wonder what grade they got for it.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Of course I'm glad they done it though dew obviously RoxStar, M@rs, Marius and myself would have to do it and that would just be plain wrong.

I think you can imagine what they'll be told if they do call. I hate call centres, it's bad enough when you call them but even worse when they call you.

Having said that it can sometimes be funny, I once had some fool call telling me how they can save me money on the gas bills, the twit kept going on about how he can save me at least £200 a year on the gas bills, I let him go on for about fives minutes and then told him he could save us even more than that owing to the fact we don't have gas.

Youtube itself has fallen under this category, I rarely use it anymore for fear of being "rick-rolled", clicking on what was supposed to be part 2 of an anime only to have it be an AMV with you guessed it; 'Evanesence playing in the background', or being "crockered" (which I ca actually tolerate compared to the other two).

Archived