Home

Advanced Combat HK-47

Trench

This is "Te Mirdala Mand'alor" (as if you can't tell by my avatar) and I have a complicated request that might be impossible... Now that I've got your attention, here it is:

Can someone animate and modify HK-47 in a way that enables him to equip and use melee weapons? I would try it out myself... but I still can't successfully export my body models from Gmax.

If anybody has the skill, know-how, and time to do such a thing... I and the modding/kotor gaming, community would be greatly appreciative.

What if somebody where to place the HK-47 model and skin over a human animation set, then set his .utc race to human? And maybe some .2da editing? I don't know anything about this, but its just an idea.

What if somebody where to place the HK-47 model and skin over a human animation set' date=' then set his .utc race to human? And maybe some .2da editing? I don't know anything about this, but its just an idea.[/quote']

Not possible. The model is too large for the human animation set, and it would be really buggy if it even worked at all.

Some time ago I was try about one week to equipp a HK droid with a saber. I manage to do that in the end but the price was too high. Beside the fact that there is no animation for melee combat I lost almost all droid abilities and at the end I got a static a static model (in combat) and a game ready to crash.

Let's say that is was a big waste of time at least for me.

Have a look at this thread

Archived