Home

A Dark Side Belaya on Korriban

Apparently if you kill Juhani on Dantooine, you fight Belaya in front of the Sith Academy on Korriban. Does anyone know how much experience points you get when you kill Belaya and what items you get when you loot her corpse (assuming they're not randomized at all) .

I tried this once on one of my earlier playthroughs, I can't recall how much exp you gain from offing her (probably no more or less than killing any of the three arrogant Sith in the hallway). IIRC she just had a random number of credits on her person, I'd try it again but I like having another Jedi on my team.

I got the satisfaction of tying up a loose end.

I'm the type of person who cheats routinely at KOTOR and its sequel; I find that giving myself items, money, and stats for free doesn't take anything away from the game. Therefore, I don't care about how much XP and the like I get for doing things. After all, the combat is forgettable and balance is out of whack. Storyline is what I play KOTOR for, so I lose nothing by making the intermissions between the plots and subplots shorter and less tedious.

I'm the type of person who cheats routinely at KOTOR and its sequel; I find that giving myself items, money, and stats for free doesn't take anything away from the game. Therefore, I don't care about how much XP and the like I get for doing things. After all, the combat is forgettable and balance is out of whack. Storyline is what I play KOTOR for, so I lose nothing by making the intermissions between the plots and subplots shorter and less tedious.

I (guiltily) admit that I'm the same way. I always try to get through the game without cheating, but eventually I get restless and start fiddling with KSE. For the most part, I tend to re-balance attributes and skills (both mine and my party members') to the way I think they "should" be.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I only triggered that once, ony my lone DSM game. Joran never met a fight he didn't like, so he killed Juhani.

I didn't really care about the loot, but it definitely confirmed the suspicions I had about which team Juhani went for.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived