Home

congrats jeffu

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
at this very moment our own jeffu aka darth moeller aka the thrilla in vanilla is making sweet love to avery aka true_avery aka sweet cheeks on a couch in san diego.

way to go bro :kamina:

Uh, wait a minute. Isn't Moeller a dude? :confused:

Jeffu, be sure to get me some souvenirs from Cali.

I can readily think of a nice, green, pungently aromatic souvenir that Moeller could bring back for me, but it's in the northern part of the state. :p

I can readily think of a nice, green, pungently aromatic souvenir that Moeller could bring back for me, but it's in the northern part of the state. :p
Evergreens would be rather difficult to travel with though... oh wait... you mean the substance that when combined with mushrooms grown in the freshest of fertilizers, induces the most colorful Cheeto filled snack festival ever?

I'll go ahead and get this out of the way now Jeff.... pics or it never happened.

Having sex with a cheese burger is holy and natural.

562411329_ccfb14c6fe1.jpg

in-n-out-burger-double-double.jpg

430615126_cc1b73d5e1.jpg

202508906_5b57d0ff4d_o.jpg

07burgers.jpg

b22088218.jpg

And healthy!

Wait... what's this thread about?... I kinda just saw "In 'n' Out" somewhere and got excited.

Me too.

you mean the substance that when combined with mushrooms grown in the freshest of fertilizers, induces the most colorful Cheeto filled snack festival ever?

Nah, the fungus would kill my appetite dead, which is actually a good thing because eating would ruin the effect of such things.

@TiE: those burgers and fries look damn good right now.

I've never had in-n-out, but I've heard it was good. I was going to have some at california, but we could never find one. The burgers look kind of like sonic burgers, but with more cheese. I guess I can't really tell from just looking at it though.

What was this thread about?

Ok You guys still don't know the greatness of In-N-Out till you've tried your burger and fries Animal Style. Now go back and repeat. Amateurs!

:lsduel::duel:

Quoted for ****ing truth!

Animal Style is the way to GO!

JEFF MOELLER IS

nikobellic.jpg

GRAND THEFT AUTO

"GTA is a pretty cool guy, eh f*cks hookers and doesn't afraid of anything." - Variety

"That Avery sex scene - wow. Just ****ing wow." - The AV Club

"Way better than the graphic novel." - San Francisco Examiner

Archived