Home

congrats jeffu

Luckily for the thread, it has now figured out it's position and has come to terms with itself. I get the feeling it will be less confused from here on out :)

Hmm, it seems to have relapsed and is having further issues.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea, Mod Wars is filmed before a semi-live studio audience.

The mods attacked with a frontal assault but s-mods beat them back with a flanking maneuver. After some friendly fire and confusion amongst the s-mod ranks, they fired back with their own volley only to be rebuffed by a reorganized mod force. From here, the war got long and bloody, both sides taking pot shots at one another over long distances before an armistice was called, placing the new borders about halfway between trenches.

Will peace hold? Will the men's shattered sense of loyalty regroup? Will Jesse ever get back together with Karen? Tune in next time to see the answers to these questions and more, same mynock time, same mynock channel...

It does, doesn't it? It reminds me of an ugly woman with a killer body. I'm repulsed, yet strangely attracted.

I'm of the school of thought that if my fries look like they're covered in vomit, it'll be real vomit instead of an unknown substance and it'll be my vomit. But if you like someone else's barf-fries on your plate, power to you.:thmbup1:

I'm of the school of thought that if my fries look like they're covered in vomit, it'll be real vomit instead of an unknown substance and it'll be my vomit. But if you like someone else's barf-fries on your plate, power to you.:thmbup1:

That's cheese, grilled onions, and thousand island. *Smack*

OH GOD

3ac3d7897e12ed1d_m.jpg

so forgive me for not being up to date on the swamp romance, but

did jeff meet avery online or do they know each other in that other world we sometimes call the real world?

regardless

you both suck and i hate you.

happiest wishes,

;D

(8:30:54 PM) jeffu: woo jmac in san diego

(8:31:03 PM) me: woo

(8:33:58 PM) jeffu: nothing to do now lol

(8:34:02 PM) me: lol

(8:34:15 PM) me: chill with avery

(8:34:20 PM) jeffu: avery is here but she doesn't know this part of san diego

(8:34:35 PM) me: go have sex in a parking lot

(8:34:40 PM) jeffu: so we are just sitting at my apartment and she is watching the news lol

(8:34:45 PM) me: oh

(8:34:49 PM) me: have sex on the couch then

(8:36:24 PM) me: or watch http://www.youtube.com/view_play_list?p=FA50FBC214A6CE87

(8:37:34 PM) jeffu: **** yeah approved for e3

(8:37:41 PM) me: ballin

(8:38:02 PM) me: what did avery say about my suggestion

(8:39:14 PM) jeffu: lol

(8:39:16 PM) jeffu: 'd

(8:39:28 PM) me: did you say couch or parking lot

(8:39:46 PM) me: couch is classier

(8:39:55 PM) jeffu: i just showed her what you said

(8:39:58 PM) me: oh

(8:46:50 PM) me: made a thread about this

Food half of the topic:

I was talking to the other intern at work today and she asked if I had been to In N Out yet so I was like **** yeah, and I said the next place I wanted to go was Jack in the Box and she was like "Don't, people die from that" and was fairly serious. XD

I am awesome half of the topic:

:kamina:

Oh god, this is NOT the thread to look at when you're starving inside a college library.

Also, the death they put into every burger at Jack in the Box is what makes it good...

That or they once had some kind of bacteria in one store a year ago in lettuce or something... as in it's pretty safe.

Archived