Home

congrats jeffu

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh I'm no stranger to In 'N Out. I was until today, however, a stranger to animal style fries.

I've lived in Vegas my entire life, so I've had In 'N Out since I was little :D

Oh...in that case, the glorious animal style has been revealed to you:D

It must be an "out west" thing. I'd never heard of In N' Out before reading this thread.
I had never heard of it before people kept telling me I had to go there while I was out here. :p Haven't been back yet, maybe this weekend.

Oh yeah so now not only have I met Avery, me and Fuu hung out all weekend, was pretty ballin.

Oh yeah so now not only have I met Avery, me and Fuu hung out all weekend, was pretty ballin.

Very cool. It's not often that you get to meet and hang out with online friends. :)

Very cool. It's not often that you get to meet and hang out with online friends. :)
Indeed. I had never met any Internet friends before but I have met 3 so far (ZeroXcape is my boss :p) so it's been quite a fun time so far out here.

Meeting online friends is so exciting. I recently met up with the fourth online friend that I've met in person. It's really interesting seeing them from a different type of perspective. Usually I find out that they're even more interesting and enjoyable in person that I thought they were online.

I've heard several people say the exact opposite, though. Maybe I'm just lucky?

Point Man and I had the chance to meet Rogue Nine in Real Life (he drove several hours to do that, too, which I thought was really nice), and we had a blast. It was absolutely the highlight of our trip out to Philly.

wtf i hate you how could you come to philly and not tell me?

I'm like an hour away!

_EW_

You really need to get a girlfriend and get out more, Qliveur. :xp:

You meanie. :p

Well, in that context, I just hold out until pon farr™ sets in and then I just go out to a bar and take care of it. No ball and chain required. ;)

Archived