Home

Iron Man 2 (Spoilers)

HK-42

Will definitely be watching this.

The first one was awesome... the first flight scene made me want one of those suits right now! The next suit with the red and gold was sheer awesome. :carms:

Who didn't want one of those suits?? :xp:

The second one will likely be just as good... Though I'll miss Terrence Howard as Rhodes.

I absolutely can never understand how they can just change actors for characters in movies like that.

@thread: I thought that the idea of Samuel L. Jackson as Nick Fury was just awesome. perfect.

Ive never really followed any comic series, ('cept sw ones) but i know the general marvel/dc knowledge that everyone knows.

I first heard of Captain America in the X-Men: Evolutions cartoon that was on a few years ago. Apparently Wolverine and this Captain America guy were best buddies during World War 2. I've learned little bits of info from stuff here and there, but never bothered with it further. But im interested in that Captain America movie... I'll be able to learn about the character without having to pour through some comic series.

I also have a feeling that the above movie is going to make a very, very large amount of money from that insulated planet known as the United States of America...

I absolutely can never understand how they can just change actors for characters in movies like that.

Long story short, Howard was bitching a lot about his salary, and wanted a lot of money for doing Iron Man 2 as well. Rather than go through with his demands, they figured the best idea was to boot him out altogether.

Long story short, Howard was bitching a lot about his salary, and wanted a lot of money for doing Iron Man 2 as well. Rather than go through with his demands, they figured the best idea was to boot him out altogether.

Terrence Howard was being paid more than any other actor in the first movie and demanded to be paid more in the second. He was generally being a d*** and assumed he was more important than he was... so he got his dumb a** cut.

Simple as that.

Oh. So its Howard's fault. Idiot. :¬:

Its just that i really liked that character in the first movie, and the thought of it being another actor was just stupid. I was also annoyed about an actor from the Twilight Saga being replaced by someone else when she's already done two movies... and when i read that Howard was replaced it was like, "wth?! again?! :mad:"

I suppose there's a reason for the Twilight thing too. :¬:

Oh. So its Howard's fault. Idiot. :¬:

Yup, he or his agent got too greedy and that becomes that. Not the first time this has happened and it won't be the last.

Happens mid-movie sometimes too, The Dirty Dozen when they jump from the plane on their mission Trini Lopez wanted more money... so his characters neck got broke in the jump, so he got no more pay period.

Archived