Home

One Book Before You Die

Mine would be an autobiography by me entitled How I made more money than Bill Gates. But only if it's non-fiction.

I will definitely read this as soon as its published! lol

Anyhoo.... I would have to say one of Timothy Zahn's Star Wars books. Most likely is Vision of the Future. That is something that would make me happy before I died.

I'd read the Bible, because if I knew I was going to die, then I'd want to brush up on some things.

But if not the Bible, I would read Winnie-the-Pooh.:D

That or War and Peace.

Or Art of War.

Or A History of War.

Or Tanks and War.

Or War, by Ken Burns.

Yes, Clone Commanders read that type of stuff.:D

On a more serious note, I'd read something that keeps my brain going for an extra 10 minutes of life.:D

Note: I'm looking for books that are um...already written, to take with me on a trip! :)

Wait, but the thread is called, "A book before you die," what type of trip are you going on!? :D

A long business trip with lots of hours on the road, so I don't want to read some dumb book that I'll probably end up throwing away. I want the best stuff, and what better than the books you would read if you only got to read one book before you died? :)

I would sneak all the pages from Magyk, Flyte, Physik, Queste, the entire Harry potter series, Warrior heir, Wizard heir, and Dragon heir into one book, then read that. Oh, and that's not a joke, I loved all of those books, and couldn't pick between them, so, logical choice comes into play.

If you're looking for reading recommendations for a trip, check out The Minotaur Takes a Cigarette Break. Good stuff. Not too long. Easy to pick up and put back down again as stuff and things happen irl.

Or you can pick up a stack of Watchtower magazines.

Archived