Home

MJ - I'm back, and Sir Creigh Blue needs a reappearance!

Sal! My favorite number two person!

Yeah, I'm back. Spent a LONG nine months away from the house, but finally managed to sail my way back in... literally. Lots of activity, I see, with rereleases of LC I, plus finishing off Monkey Island.

Maybe we'll see more new stuff soon. :)

Sal! My favorite number two person!

Yeah, I'm back. Spent a LONG nine months away from the house, but finally managed to sail my way back in... literally. Lots of activity, I see, with rereleases of LC I, plus finishing off Monkey Island.

Maybe we'll see more new stuff soon. :)

Hey there, amigo! Glad to see you back in one piece! :)

PMI part 1 is bubbling along, I'm waiting on lines from Guybrush at the moment. Besides that, work and searching for an apartment is keeping me way too busy!

• 1 month later...

So yeah i haven't been around awhile and this post is almost 2 months after the creation of the thread, but hey guys nice to see you still alive and well. :D

I'd certainly like to help out or show support but i doubt i'd be of any help other than holding a sign up saying "Go Team!" ;)

• 1 year later...

Add six months to the timeline, and I'm back from sea again. Transfering to the West Coast of USA now. Anyway, saw that PMI 1 went up while I was gone again. *shudder* I liked the lines I had, but WOW my mike sucked for that session.

MJ, if you ever want those redone, I can take care of that when I do any other lines for Creigh. I expect he'll show again in a part soon?

Nice to be back peeps - though it looks like the forum is about dead...

• 5 months later...

Back from sea for yet a THIRD time (in a single thread!). That's GOT to be a pointless record.

OK, so yeah. And stuff. Glad to see the place coming to life again, though I'm curious what is holding up TLC2 EP 9 and 10 from coming up again? Just got done redownloading everything else. Oh yeah, and the original MI series... can't forget that, can we? Right? RIGHT!?!

Love you MJ... send me a job soon. :)

• 1 year later...

Archived