Home

Reccommeded Xbox 360 Games

HK-42

If you liked Assassin's Creed, then you'll definitely want to look into playing Prince of Persia. It's done by the same developer (Ubisoft Montreal), so there's a lot of free running to keep you occupied if that's what you liked about AC. Plus the game is absolutely gorgeous, I think it's one of the, if not the most beautiful games on the 360. The storyline is actually pretty straightforward, which is a refreshing change from most games. Oh and Elika is just pure love. <3

The other game I can really recommend is Street Fighter IV, if you're into fighting games. The engine that Capcom has developed is really quite good, it's modeled after Super Street Fighter II so it's really easy to pick up if you've played SF before. But it's also very deep with a diverse cast of characters and playing styles, so there's probably someone there you'll find your niche with.

I recommend getting Bioshock, the gameplay is far better than any first person shooter I've played, aswell as having amazing graphics.

Another 60's inspired game (that makes it immediately awesome) is Fallout 3 - everyone enjoys it. I have it on the PC and I love it so I can only assume the 360 version is even more amazing.

I also recommend Mass Effect, like most of Bioware's games you have to play it though a few times to see it all really. The planet exploration feature that was included is terrible though, I wouldn't waste your time on it. :p

Personally I think Halo 3 is overrated, the storyline is fun but the gameplay is pretty naff once you've played some of the above ^ I never really got excited about Halo.

Halo 3 - I don't care what you say about it, it's downright good.

Saints Row - It's just good in every way, the character isn't annoying, you get guns and shoot crap and if you don't enjoy shooting things, there is something wrong with you.

Saints Row 2 - Character can be annoying in this one, seeing as he DOES talk, but still wacky good fun.

Rockband

Rockband 2

Chocolate milk

Rainbow Six vegas 1 or 2

Saints Row - It's just good in every way, the character isn't annoying, you get guns and shoot crap and if you don't enjoy shooting things, there is something wrong with you.

QFT. :D

Saints Row 2 - Character can be annoying in this one, seeing as he DOES talk, but still wacky good fun.

S'right!

Sports: NCAA Football, Fightnight3, NBA LIVE('09 only), Madden, Tiger '09 and 2K9baseball.

Shooters/Action: You already have the best in the COD's but Rainbow6 VEGAS was sweet. Resident Evil5 didn't live up to the hype.

FARCRY'S novelty wore off way too quick and HALO is well, just HALO.

RPG's: Fallout, Mass Effect and Oblivion are all awesome and worthy of purchase, but I thoroughly enjoyed building my family and simultaneously running three cities in GODFATHER 2.

The download for GTA4 (Lost & the Dammed) is worth every Microsoft point and "The Pitt" and "Broken Steel", downloads for Fallout, are very nice additions.

HAWX allows you to fill your 'need for speed' and the graphics are great in playback mode, but it was way too short.

BEST: GTA4, MASS EFFECT, OBLIVION

WORST: Virtual Tennis, Ironman and anything Spiderman.

DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT BUYING: Force Unleashed

Archived