Home

[K1] corpses, bags, and footlockers display (empty) or (nothing) after looting.

DarthJacen

It would be good but I don't really care about footlockers:xp:

I know it is done in TSL but I don't know any way to do that.Maybe with scripts........

DD, I have had to delete quite a few spammy posts made by you in this request forum lately, please do not post in a thread here unless you are volunteering to make the mod, helping with a mod idea, telling why the idea can't be made, or posting a link to a mod already made that fufills the request, if your post anything else here you are spamming. This one counts as a spam post, so do the "Good Idea" ones. No more ok? -RH

Nope... sorry mate but you aren't going to get anything from them.

They are under orders from LA, and yes they (including LA) know of our existence but only allow us to operate at their convenience. Hence why we have the rules we do regarding certain things/topics so we don't step on any toes.

Well, I don't want to be spammy, but let me ask you a thing or two...

Have you looked at any of the K1 .utp's and compared them to TSL ones? I am imagining that there is a location to fire a script in TSL that does not exist in K1, or if that is not the case, you would need to figure out what script is firing in TSL when the container is "empty". My override for TSL does not currently have a .utp file in it, but my K1 does. I see no place in the K1 .utp for a script to fire, or setting a numeric...

Every placeable would need to be edited individually for this to work in TSL, I am thinking, so what you are looking at is a mountain of tedium. I could be wrong though.

Archived