Home

Seriously – What Game Did You Play? [Spoilers]

Shem

When I decided to use YouTube because of its popularity to be a host to show KOTOR videos, I would have never thought that I would see some of the craziest statements ever known to man who actually played the KOTOR games. What’s even crazier are the people who have played it recently and are saying these things. The title of the thread is a question I wonder when I read some of the comments that have been posted.

I was shocked by some of the comments at first because of the stupidity and later found them amusing when I realized that this is the norm since it happens all the time. I have posted 184 videos (170 still active) which are littered with comments by various YouTube members and I must say that with the 1000’s upon 1000’s of comments, I suppose you’re bound to have some of the weirdest things ever said.

From theories, speculation, and weird observations, the YouTube community almost brings you comedy that rivals Jay Leno’s Jaywalk in my opinion. I didn’t have to write anything funny. I just let the people talk and put it all together for you to see just like what Jay does. For those who have played the games and really know what’s going on, I know you’re in for a treat.

Paying attention is something that lacks with many in the YouTube community. I already discovered how people don’t pay attention to their dialogue choices which is why there are too many people to count didn’t even know that Carth or Bastila was in TSL. So if they’re not paying attention to what they’re choosing, they’re not going to read the summaries I wrote to be helpful to understand why some things were the way they were and ask questions they could have the answer to if they just had the patience to read. Some of those situations will come up.

After first posting a video two years ago, building up my video collection and watch people react, let’s get started in seeing how those have turned out so far.

*Note: Since YouTube doesn’t have a language filter and people can say anything they want to, I snipped certain parts manually and replacing it with [snip]. I may change a word like “he” to an actual name so you know specifically who they were talking about and in that case I’ll put it in like this [character’s name].

Back in December of 2006, I was beta testing T7nowhere’s WOTOR mod and I had just downloaded the trial version of Fraps and recorded my first scene ever. It isn’t spectacular, but it has sentimental value since it was the first time I ever used the program as it was the first time I saw T7’s mod in action in my game.

Darth Bandon's Appearance

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Here is Trask, the first character you ever meet in the 2003 game of the year sacrificing his life to Darth Bandon to save Revan’s life. Then came the comments and some of them were memorable:

"oh [snip]. i didnt notice it was darth bandon. lolz. that never came to mind when i played."

"do you think it will be an option to see trask again in some future kotor-game. I mean you never really see him die, even if it is unlikley he can have survived."

"didnt [Darth Bandon] die on the endar spire?"

Here is a reaction to Bandon having a single bladed lightsaber without reading my summary:

"Darth Bandon had a double-bladed saber."

"what happened to his double bladed lightsaber?"

Some people need to read the title of the video:

"Wait a minute, that's Bandon?"
And here is my favorite comment:

"lol i bet none of u guys have beat the game lol... thats not darth bandon!!!! remem when u face him on tairs? he says after he besas u his master might reward him with a light saber? that guy already has 1!!!!! and second wtf??!!! zingodoom?!!! u dont have any party members exepct the droid carth onasai and bastala when u fight him!!! u talkin outta ur [snip]!!!!"

Juhani's Rescue

I filmed my first action scene with a modded Juhani making her way through the leviathan to rescue the rest of Revan’s party. My Super Enhanced Mod is very evident as Juhani is able to deflect laser bolts back to her enemies and they die on the first hit and she takes on a Sith apprentice instead of a very skilled Sith soldier. I was in a learning process of how to make a good picture when the transfer was made to YouTube.

Before I took on the Sith Apprentice, I used Force Speed because if I didn’t, the Sith Apprentice could kill my quickly if I didn’t kill him quickly with the new enhancements. I never did adjust that part of the game when I made it, but anyway; obviously some people never learned how to use that Force Power:

"how the heck is she so powerful?"

"WOW Juhanis Like Super Strong!"

You’ll find out that some people never knew the Force Jump ever existed:

"What's that jump feature? Is it a mode or can be achieved by regular means, ie., experience"

"whats the name of that leap mod?"

And my favorite – someone who doesn’t understand how modding works and is jealous of the changes I can make:

"[snip] hacker"

The first video that started the inspiration I got from my previous thread that talked about how the comments of people who didn’t know about Carth and Bastila in TSL started here:

The Exile Meets Carth Onasi

Now there is no sense for me to post the comments of the surprises of Carth being in the game. If you want to see those, check this thread out:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=197122

I did figure that there were some other comments worth mentioning. I later make two other videos showing that scene with different scenarios, but I’m doing these videos from oldest to youngest from my release dates.

Here is a funny conversation on how someone thinks you get Carth in TSL:

[Guy 1]"the exaile must have name reven"

[Guy 2]"so if ur name is reven then this scene will come?"

[Guy 1]"yes and no :D you must have name raven and message from T3-M4"

I guess the last “known” Jedi wasn’t comprehended as it was known only to the Sith that the Exile was the last Jedi and at the beginning of TSL he/she is the only known one until later. Now let’s not forget we meet other Jedi like Vrook, Kavar, and Zez-Kai Ell:

"It makes you wonder, if the Exile is supposedly the last real jedi, and Bastila is a jedi... what goes on there?"

"can sum1 send me a email message explaining to me why bastila is still alive. if the exile is the last jedi then wat is bastila is she not a jedi anymore or wat. thx"

Let’s not forget strange theories:

"the exile is revan i'm sure about that"

"maybe kreia killed revan and stole his ship. because carth said that wherever revan has been the ship has also been there and when you are on the harbinger kreia is the one who saves you with the ebon hawk."

I guess some people think that all Force Bonds are as lethal as Kreia and the Exile’s:

"Revan should be alive, because bastila shares a bond with him, so she couldn´t be alive either."
And the biggest question for Revan Fanboys who don’t pay attention to the dialogue. My guess is they probably only played TSL to see if they can find Revan and think they are lost in their quest:

"sooo.. does Reven ever return? and why did he leave?"

"is there anyway to find reven cause after the secne i went to all the planets cept some and looked for him or his body is there a way to find him"

"Is Revan's fate or objective for his mission ever revealed, and can you find him?"

"can u find revan"

Darth Revan Kills the Star Forge Jedi

Here is a video made of me using a mod that gives Revan the ability to kill the Jedi on the Star Forge. Now, there has been some reactions about modding like where I got Revan’s robes and such, but I figured I would post the memorable ones.

I make it clear that this video uses this mod which is the purpose of the video. That is why I write summaries:

"Omg i wanted to do that but i cant for some reason? help is it a mod?"

"How u get this?"

"ive tried to kill them i just can't"

"How do you kill those Jedi whenever I try to do it it never works."

"do you have to be totall evil to kill them? I've never gotten up that awnser option"

The issue of the Force Jump by Jedi Guardians comes up again since it is featured in this video too:

"how did you do the force jump is that a mod also"

"how did u fly in the air to do that move"

"how do you do that really long jump?"

Someone felt they had to tell me how to play my game based on what they saw in TSL and then forget that Revan carried a single red during scene of Malak’s betrayal in K1:

"fool. revan dual wielded red and violet lightsabers."
And my favorite is the one guy who got into an argument with myself and others that he actually did this on his Xbox Here is his statements:

"Least the video was overall nice. Message to gamers: killing the Jedi on the star forge is NOT a mod."

"no it's not cause ive done this on xbox"

"wasnt dreaming i did it"

"I dont care if its ur video or not, i freakin did it! and who are you to say that i dont think before i speak? and yes im honest!"

"i just got done beating the game again about two days ago. and yes i killed the jedi."

"i wasnt dreaming, i swear"

Well, that is enough for now. What I’m going to do is add more later on as each of you read and post your thoughts. It’s a lot of work to put this together so when I get time, I’ll do more.

Now, I do need replies if I’m going to continue doing this because double-posting is frowned upon around here so if you want me to put together more of this, leave your feedback. :D

Mod Note: I won't squash a DP in this light as it is posted for a purpose, not to bloat your post count or spam. So carry on Shem. ;) -RH

There is plenty to do since I only did four videos so far which means there is lots to look forward to with plenty of laughs! :lol:

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"lol i bet none of u guys have beat the game lol... thats not darth bandon!!!! remem when u face him on tairs? he says after he besas u his master might reward him with a light saber? that guy already has 1!!!!! and second wtf??!!! zingodoom?!!! u dont have any party members exepct the droid carth onasai and bastala when u fight him!!! u talkin outta ur [snip]!!!!"

You asked for feedback, here it is.

:rofl:

First of all: How can you screw up Bandon and the sith governor?! Honestly...

Second: I guess he's never heard of Mission Vao and Zaalbar huh?

Last and Third: Go back to school and work on your spelling.

Great find Shem!

It really is mind blowing, the amount of sheer ignorance there is floating around on the web, some of the comments you quoted Shem are just...

Wow...

"the exile is revan i'm sure about that"

Whoever the hell thought that must have never played through TSL in their life. You find out within literally the first two minutes that the Exile isn't Revan. Honestly...

On the other hand, Kreia is Bastila, right?

:p

I’m glad some of you like this. That makes the work I do to put this together all worth it! :D

Calo Nord Collects a Bounty

This video didn’t have many comments over the last couple of years, but there was one that stuck out to me as someone forgot about the Star Wars timeline:

"He should of been Jango Fett's or Bobba Fett's assistant in the Star Wars movies. That would of been awesome!"

Redeem Juhani

With a modded game, some people like to ask questions about my new Juhani and such, but then there is that one person who never killed her:

"but if you kill her does some other character takes her place in the party ?"

Darth Revan Retakes the Title of Dark Lord

So I use Lit Ridl’s Multi-Force Kill mod:

"Force multikill, you cheated. Why In the world would you use a mod."
Then there are confused people:

"wat [snip] game is that u r playing the on ei play is so much diffrent u dotn get to put ya hood up"
Run that by me again:

"Malak is noob"
Somebody is stuck:

"how do u beat the droids before u face malak? plz help"
Someone is gender confused:

"is revan a man or a woman? i gotta know"
So some people don’t think before they speak:

"Why do you think that revan wore a mask? perhaps his face was burnt? does anyone have any other ideas?"
And then there is that one person who is confused which KOTOR game it was:

"is this Kotor 2?"

Putting an End to Darth Traya

There are two things to observe here. This person has never played on the dark side and my character happens to be on the dark side in this video:

"do u still fight her if ur on the dark side"
Run that by me again:

"forgot to say this but it's better to beat the game on the good side because Kreia tells the future for you."

"isn't traya good in the beginning?"

Okay, so you can’t beat Kreia, but tell me what level you’re on:

"Also how do you kill Darth Treya, i'm only lvl 31 or 35."
Someone wanted Kreia to die miserably:

"Even as you killed that damn old scow she was [snip] happy about it! Soo annoying!"
It’s okay to admit failure:

"When I first fought Kreia I died and then I thought: 'You just got your [snip] kicked by an ancient lady, Jeff! How could you' I succeeded her in the end though"
Modding your game can confuse people:

"wtf arent the three sabers suppose to be purple i did this 20 something times and each time they were purple"
It’s one thing to rush through the dialogue, but then there are those who are in a hurry to finish:

"i beat this game on my xbox, but died alot, i was like a lvl 19 when i defeated her =), it sucks with the lightsabers"
And I love queries:

"wait is darth traya and kriea the same charecter or is darth traya a clone"

Defeating Darth Nihilus by Sacrificing Visas

Someone makes a connection:

"S-Shem!? Of KotORfiles!?"
Some people have other off-topic claims and queries:

"im DARTH PELAGIUS"

"im Darth Fatalis! woooo!"

"Darth Nihilus is a Woman??"

"Is Nihilus like Darth Malak? And why does Darth Nihilus talk like a holocron, how can you even understand it?!"

"can anyone ever understand wtf nihilus says?"

Some are still lost:

"plz help do you now how to build a proton bomb answer quick"

"someone freiken help me im on the ravager but i cant find out how to get the last explosive i have to make"

But what we really want to know is how many people didn’t know you could have Visas sacrifice herself which wasn’t as many as I thought there would be over the last two years:

"i didn't know you could sacrifice visas"

"Do you have to tell Kreia when you're talking about Visas that you will sacrifice her for yourself?I't didn'T work me with both, when i said i will sacrifice or bot sacrifice her"

"How exactly did you do this? I remember doing it once before, but the dialogue option never came up again."

"mh amazing but u can really sacrifice Visas or this is just a mod?

If this is not a mod i would really wish to try"

"What the hell?I never had that option in that dialogue,and i was dark side,with dark mastery...hmm,well,i guess i'd never do that anyway..."

"is that a mod? i played this game one time dark side and there was no choice to sacrafice visas."

Then there are the reactions:

"*Visas dies* Me:NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO !!!!!"

"that's so sad, I like Visas so much"

"Y did u sacrifice Visas?!"

"y did she say "my life,for your"?"

"Even when I was on the dark side I never sacrificed Visas, She one of my fav. chars. and I would have felt guilt"

"Y would u want her to commit suicide? That's lame. She's got like the sexiest voice in the game and u gona send her on a suicide mission? Gay."

"aaaw...poor Visas...she was a good slut, i didnt killed her."

"I got so sick of hearing her say m life for yours, at least it actually makes sense the way she uses it in this scene"

"it looks like visas is taking a [snip] wen she kills her self"

"noooooooo!!!! you killed visas. how could you shes so hot. [snip] you!!!!!! (ironically the user removed his comment from the public later)"

"Wow, why would you sacrifice Visas? I mean, she's like Bastila on KOTOR 3, uses Battle Meditation and [snip]..."

"you bastard. you killed my woman"

"horrible murder"

"Why would you want to sacrifice visas???? she is one of the coolest chars (my opinion)"

"visis is suicidal"

"oh i see what she means by my life is yours"

"That is freaking cold hearted"

"well, i did not see that one coming"

"Visas may be worthless but she doesnt desever to die."

"I'm not going sit here and humor with responses. Visas didnt have to kill her self, and by doing so was completely in vain. Darth Nihilus could still be defeated with her alive, and her being alive is not her weakness."

"OMG WHY DID YOU KILL HER. Just because she is there doesn't mean you should kill her! There was no point. She could have lived. Why would you do that"

"i don't want to sacrifice visas!"

Going through those comments can be very time consuming, but as long as you all are enjoying it, keep up with your replies. :D

I take it that most of those who watch the videos on Youtube are the types who don't take the dialogue into consideration, and thus don't even get half of the story. Not to mention those who don't even know about the various powers and feats in the game, as well as the fact that some of the party members in TSL can become Jedi.

And it is likely that some think both of the games aren't very good, because they think the story is lacking. When the real reason they think such, is because they never took the time to listen, or in the least read the dialogue as it came up.

Inteesting to see how many people make a deep emotional attachment to a computer generated character...

"I'm not going sit here and humor with responses. Visas didnt have to kill her self, and by doing so was completely in vain. Darth Nihilus could still be defeated with her alive, and her being alive is not her weakness."

"OMG WHY DID YOU KILL HER. Just because she is there doesn't mean you should kill her! There was no point. She could have lived. Why would you do that"

:lol:

Great thread Shem! :thmbup1:

I find that a lot of clueless people...or just flat out trolls...tend to post in YouTube. Sometimes it's funny, other's just pathetically and predictably boring.

Though I've played TSL more than once..:D.., I never realized (nor seriously pursued for that matter) how to get Visa to fall on her sword for the Exile. Now I know.....

Let’s continue on.

Using the Force Just For Fun

Somebody now likes Bastila:

"I now no longer hate bastillas character"
Run that by me again:

"lol bastila is mint"

"i got this before. but I had to use the bathroom and I missed it... not lieing"

"Aww [bastila] so naughty she turns me on."

"Bastila needs to shut up and get laid lol"

"god i hate that bastila is a brit"

Wishful thinking:

"if mission had very little pacence, both mission and bastla would have a cat fight. hehe."
Somebody didn’t like the game even though they decided to watch some of my videos:

"this is probably the only part of the game I liked sadly."
Remember your KOTOR geography:

"Is this at Taris?"
Somebody didn’t play the game:

"What game is this?"
This scene is an inspiration:

"lol makes me wanna play KotOR"
Then there are those who never saw this happen:

"never seen that one before, hmm maybe I should try hangin around those two more instead of carth and the wooki"

"is that actually in the game?"

Let’s see how many times can people say either pawned, owned, or whatever some people like to say:

"mission got owned"

"LOL MISSION GOT OWNED"

"OWNED."

"missin got owned finally"

""That doesn't mean you can be a prissy little.." (Force action!)

Owned"

"Pwnd"

"OWNED XD"

"wow, Mission got pwned!"

"lol owned"

"Pwned."

"lol you should have paused the game and then have in very big letters "P-W-N-T""

"Owned! lol"

"PWN3D!"

"PWNED! XD"

"lol she got pwned"

The Spoiled Jedi Princess

Here is a learning experience:

"I don't remember this scene ever happening XD Thanks for putting it up here Shem"
Run that by me again:

"I think Canderous and Mandalore are the same person."

"Bastila just needs a little spanking that's all. :D"

"anybody think bastila is really really hot?"

"bastila is hot when she's mad"

"bastila is hot when shes not mad"

"bastila is jus plain hot"

The Difference Between Warriors and Soldiers

Not much in that video but this odd comment:

OMG! Carth Used Canderous Name! xD

Darth Malak was the Original Meatbag

Some people have a learning experience:

"Hold up...So Revan the Dark Lord of the Sith...Had a scence of humor"

"Hmm... Do you need to be on the dark side to activate this cutscene?"

I never knew of my celebrity status until I replied to someone’s comment: :xp:

"Shem is talking to me? Wow, can I say that I love your videos?"
Run that by me again:

"Bioware sucks"

"What were LucasArts' boys smoking when they invented that awesome droid? I love that robot!"

"ok how in the hell do you become revan?"

"Malak was the original meat bag?"

HK-47's Suggestion to Get Prestige

There are people still trying to get HK-47 in their party:

"how do i get hk-47"

"how do u rebuild hk?"

"where do you get Hk-47? i dunno if it makes a differnce but I play xbox version"

Then there are those who found HK-47, but are on a tight budget:

"I might have added HK-47 to my party if it wasn't for the fact he's 4000 credits I know I'm a tightwad"
Someone thinks HK-47 is too mean:

"how do you stop hk from being so mean?????????????? pls tell"

Keep up the posting so I can add more updates! :D

Well Shem...I believe I can safetly say...

:rofl:

This stuff is just so funny!

"I think Canderous and Mandalore are the same person."

Finally! Someone figures it out!

"Bioware sucks"

...Don't play the game.

Another wonderful update Shem!

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Does anyone else think this should be made a sticky?

Shall we continue?

Two years ago I decided to do the Lashowe confrontation four different ways to show some of the differences you have when confronting the Sith student. Let’s see how people react shall we?

Lashowe Confrontation Scenario 1

Lashowe Confrontation Scenario 2

Lashowe Confrontation Scenario 3

Lashowe Confrontation Scenario 4

Someone didn’t know you can kill her later:

"i just wish i could kill this [snip]."
This isn’t funny, but it shows how messed up a person can get and this one I believe he needs some serious psycho therapy:

"some1 really needs 2 rape/kill/both/ her, that'll make her shut up"
Did someone not read the titles as I did bring Jolee in one of them:

"dude bring Jolee"
Lashowe’s gang does remind some people of this:

"God, these [snip] remind me of stereotypical whiny rich kids in a private school!"

"They are like rich kids in a private school. I hate them BUT not the black guy."

Somebody has never visited Korriban last after the Leviathan revaluation:

"At 1:17, what happens if you tell them that you are Revan? Is it some kind of mod that allows that choice?"
Somebody has never heard the Wookiee laugh on Zaalbar taken from Chewbacca (like with all Wookiee sounds and grunts) in ESB in Scenario 2:

"Cool videos JediShem! Is the Zaalbar laugh really in the game? XD I have the XBOX version of KOTOR"
I don’t remember seeing Master Vrook in any of those videos and I can’t make sense out of the comment either:

"Vrook's stupid, he tried to punch you. Ooh, what a threat."
Canderous can surprise some people:

"woah, Canderous has not one but TWO funny lines? And in only one minute's time? Impossible!"
Try out different party members to see different results in your game play:

"I had no idea this confrontation existed"
I didn’t know most of KOTOR was unbearable:

"if it weren't for HK and Jolee i don't know if i would be able to finish this game!"
Somebody is in love:

"CARTH!!!!!!!Hes sooooo dreamey"
Tell us about Lashowe:

"Lashowe's on a constant period"

The Former Owner of the Ebon Hawk

Another weird off-topic remark:

"and Trask Ulgo i wonder if he's dead"
Run that by me again:

"I thought the ebon hawk was davik kangs ship but how did the ebon hawk found that person? did he bought it from mandilorian space?"

"Brianna is much stronger than Kreia."

"but this is wrong the ebon hawk is revans ship."

"Brianna scares the [snip] outta me like Kreia"

Someone has never seen the Handmaiden on the dark side:

"what clothes are aton and handmaiden wearing cos i never seen those black ones?"
Somebody doesn’t know how the head selections can also be used on in game characters when not in use by you:

"ive played KOTOR2 a few times and i noticed: that the guy that tries to take the ebon hawk, looks exactly like one of my previous characters"
Someone needs to understand that Davik died on Taris in KOTOR:

"I think thats Davik from 1 ??? dunno"
Just because someone was the pilot of the Ebon Hawk, doesn’t mean they owned it:

"I know who owned the ebon hawk before davik it was some dude in kotor 1 called hudrow who was being held prisoner in some torure room in daviks estate."

Mira Talks About Men

Let’s found out what people think of Mira’s technique in catching a man:

"Sounds like some S&M would fit Mira quite well."

"OWNAGE! Remind me to stay away from Mira...or at least not to check her out."

"id do some iterrogation with her anytime"

"oh. my. God. LOL"

"lol i would soo not wanna deal with her XD"

"note to self, avoid Mira"

"Mira's ways for capturing her targets are a bit kinky!"

"Sounds like Mira has done this before...O_o"

Mira's Irritation With HK-47

What’s one of my videos without off-topic remarks that have nothing to do with it:

"Peragus scares the [snip] out of me"

"can you get Mical AND the handmaiden?"

Seeing HK-47 can remind some that they still haven’t found all of his parts:

"Please OH god please tell me where to find all the parts for HK. I failed the first time. All I needed was the Chasis... but I couldn't find it. Where are all the parts"

"how you get him all i have is hk parts"

"where is that damn droid chassis its all i need to make the hk!"

Run that by me again:

"How can HK hear? he has no ears!"

"HK-47 is he best. I only wish he had a bigger role on kotor 2, he hardly had any dialog."

"hk-47=my love"

"how do u get mira? is she in an extension pack or something?"

"Imagine hk as a baby sitter"

Believe it or not, some people hate HK-47, which makes me wonder why someone would watch a video featuring him:

"HK-47 gets on my last nerve lol i never really re-build him"

The Panicked Twi'lek Republic Merc

Not much said in this video, but this made me laugh:

"Wow... awesome voice acting!"

Tanis is in Big Trouble

Not much said here as well, but someone is really attached to Bastila. I guess he’ll be heartbroken when he sees her fall to the dark side on the top of the Rakatan Temple:

"No Bastila its not the Jedi way!"

I hope you all are still enjoying the updates! :D

"Imagine hk as a baby sitter"

:lol: Uhm...Yeah. <Cracking Dead Baby jokes>

Sometimes ya just want to smack some of these people...other times (most the time) you just shake your head and laugh.

Go ahead, Shem. Let's have some more. How about Ultimate saber mod stoopifications? OR how's about a best of ...call it "comment is unrelated" category. I was hoping you'd make a compilation of all those silly comments you get someday.

Why not make a section dedicated to those rude jerks who at one point pissed you off, but now their comment is showcased in all its stupidity with some snarky after comment made by you? It could be a good laugh.

Something a little like:

[explanation of video & summary]

[synopsis on following comment]

[comment]

[snark and laugh]

Just an idea. But yeah, keep it coming.

It’s time for another update.

Juhani's Feelings and Concerns About Canderous

This scene was originally restored by Stoffe, and I thought it would be cool to upload for those who never had the chance to see it. It’s never a dull moment with the different types of responses.

Run that by me again:

"Anyway, she would be a nice co-bitch to Bastilla for Lord Revan´s desire !"

"i didnt finish KOTOR 1..cuz my brother deleted it"

"I heard REVAN tooked her to the unknown regions. I also heard that she was killed by atton"

"Is there ever a point where Juhani turns to the Dark Side and you have to strike her down?"

"u can totally tell that juhani is just so desperate, she wants him"

"mmmm yeah. im gay"

"is this kotor 1"

"when i first say this videos title i thoughh you meant Juhani likes Canderous"

"Is it just me or does Juhani have a Russian accent?"

"jolee reminds me of my 5th grade social studies teacher"

"who was Juhani i dont rember her in the game"

"What game is this?"

"k, i know this is restored content this i have to download, but is it for kotor or kotor 2?"

"Its funny how Juhani instantly attacks Canderous simply for who he is and what his culture is, its also very hypocritical considering Cathar are also very warrior-like, yet i do pity her in the sense that she has the goodwill of the jedi and the battle-love of the Cathar battling it out inside her, she must be a very confused person."

"how come the weird, alien, exotic looking character has a russian accent."

Let’s go off-topic and talk about what gender she prefers:

"Juhani would be a lot more acceptable in my eyes if it weren't for the fact she is apperantly homosexual."

"Star Wars first lesbian character if I've got it right."

"juhani's lesbian she likes gurls"

Sometimes people make me wonder how much clearer I have to be to let them know this is restored content with the summary I wrote and at times I would answer the question. Being resourceful isn’t some people’s strong point:

"Where can I find this?"

"how did u get this scecne?coz i tried still no luck but after the 2nd star map"

"Does she talk you about this on the Xbox version?"

"How did you engage in this conversation? I got very far with her, but I got no results."

"How do you get this conversation? Just play a while with her and Canderous?"

Somebody thought that all the cut content was in TSL:

"There was missing content in Kotor? I thought there was just missing content in KOTOR II."
Each time I post a video with a mod, someone asks about it and some will ask if they can get it for the Xbox version. I can understand people’s queries about modding, especially if the Xbox version is all you know which I why for the most part I don’t post comments about that, but there are a few people who really seem upset or confused:

"wat the hell, thats not juhani"

"thats not juhanis face!"

"Juhani doesn't look anything like she does on the XBOX version. She looks more human in this one. Maybe they screwed up on the graphics for the PC version."

Kissing Bastila 3.0 (A Visual Kiss)

Thanks to Swfan28, he added a visual kiss for us to see instead of it being cut out. It’s done really well considering there are no kissing animations in the game. There is only so much you can do to point people in the right direction that the scene is real, but there is a mod to add more to it. Let’s check it out.

Run that by me again:

"i wonder whos the pervs that added these vids to ther favs"

"Maybe you should have ended with them in there under were."

"you should have put HK in the background watching."

"o c`mon man...is this war or a mere soap opera???"

"does anyone kno how to make an xbox game save"

"DUDE THATS MY HEAD!! xD"

"LOL they looked at the two beds!"

"it's that Obi Wan?"

"Why isn't that happening with Carth and if you are a female? Or Atton and the Female Exile?"

"that was sort of creepy and jeez shes dramatic and man they looked at the beds!!!"

"lol.they looked at the beds"

"Also can you tell me the pros and cons of using 2 light sabers? I just love using two"

"Eskimo kisses.LOL"

"they looked at beds"

"Lol! I have to try that on my game."

"is this old republic 2?"

"lol the most awkward moment next to Anakin and Padme"

"why cant you bastilla padme even had a baby with anakin and you didnt even kiss revan the dark lord of the sith who is supposed to be even powerful than vader damn i feel like a nerd now lol"

"Will she still join malak ltr??"

"Poor little Barbilla."

"One thing that would really make this game even better is that you could choose either to become a jedi, sith"

"What is being able to play as reven a Mod??? sry for the super newb question"

"i forget, is this the second or first game????"

"Is there always some type of "Bond" in both KOTOR?"

"Jedi aren't allowed to fall in love!? LMAO!! The bad-[snip] of the universe are virgins HA!!"

"or he used force pregnancy or at least that's what a little kid will say when they don't want their hero gettin it on!"

"they look like sim characters lol."

"where does bastila run to"

"she doesnt look like the bastila in my game."

"Whoever did Bastilla's voice sure did a helluva job making it sound sexy."

"Wat would happen if u chose 2 be a girl for the game?"

"Yeah.. I know this is of topic on the video, but on Manaan, am I supposed to get arrested? because every time I do, I end up dying."

I thought this was just a kissing scene, not a couple having sex:

"Wow, they really went at it there. I can't believe YouTube let's videos like this on the site. We have kids on this site you know, that was WAY too graphic."

The turbo cheat helps you run faster, not talk faster:

"i dunno but...is he usin the turbo cheat? cuz they r talkin a bit faster than usuall.."
I’ve tried to explain this over and over again with some people – It’s called kissing animations were not available people:

"Funny-looking kiss animation!"

"The kiss itself didn't look all that great"

"That was a funny looking kiss."

"weird kiss"

"that kiss was messed up lol"

"mwhahaha that was a messed up kiss, thanks for posting this"

"that was the [snip] kiss ive ever seen. i cant believe i wanted to see this happen years ago when i played this hahahahaha"

"they are bad kissers."

"most. awkward. kiss. ever."

"looool the best kiss i've ever seen"

"err WOW so kiss umm well err LMFAO"

"Like, hoorah a kiss, but c'mon it looked so friggin silly"

"cheesy [snip] kiss"

"lol they just grabbed each other and then they just stared at each other i mean how is that making out lol an hour later jeez sum1 wuldv seen"

"That looked so pathetic, and Stupid."

"Also that guy doesnt know how to kiss a girl"

Let’s talk about the Gizkas we see in the video:

"Gizka in background..."

"Gizka is a cool creature"

"HAH! Count on the gizka to ruin the mood!"

"THE GIZKA SAW YOU!"

"I love the Gizka hoppin about in the background, haha."

"lol, the gizka left the room just before the...uhum. poor creature got embarressed;))"

" Oh and here's some gizka poison.lol I hate those pesky creatures!"

"The gizka killed the moment."

"There they are having a romantic moment, and this gizka comes bouncing in the background. Hilarious."

"Why was the gizka in there?"

"gizka? are you serious? lol"

"lol a giza"

"It's a Gizka hopping in the background."

"HAHAHA...I love the Gizka jumping around in the backround"

"wow kissing for an hour and a gizka watching it the whole time"

"so wat @ 1:43 is that there kid in th background??"

"haha... i love when the gizka sudenly pops in"

"Do you notice the gizka in the background?"

"the thingy was like i dont get no action, im outta here lolololololololololol"

"Lol he had the gizka infestation when he did this"

"It is kinda funny when Bastila is talking to you in private and the Gizka are hopping around behind her."

"GIZKA! lol"

"dude that was one of the first things i noticed when they went into that room lol GIZKA"

"gizka lol!"

"The jumping giska in the room is really romantic"

"lol Gizka ^_^"

"lol random giska"

"what the??? theres one of those frog things jumping around in the background"

"thats hot but wats even hotter is the giza in the background"

"Hehe, the best part is the jumping gizka in the background"

"The gizka hopping in the background just ruined the "romance" of the moment."

"He hasnt dealt with the gizka problem yet."

"Shem, uhh you've got Gizka running loose on your ship! LOL"

"Hilarious how the gizka hops in the background when Bastila speaks about her emotions and the bond - makes her whole speech go down the drain"

"The Gizka just totally ruined her speach. Well done, Gizka!"

"Nice lol! That Gizka hopping around is the funniest thing I ever seen. LOL!!!"

"surprised the gizka didnt kill the mood or anything...."

"The Gizka in the backround was just too funny."

"GIZKA'S ARE FRIGGIN AWESOME"

"gizkas all watching through the floor panels. rofl."

"Even the gizka knew it was bound to happen..."

"LOL! ROFL! LMAO! GIZKAAA"

"The Gizka was just making sure no one was peeking"

"Gizka made me laugh my [snip] off."

"O_O that gizka heard what bastila said! kill it!"

"Gizka saw everything, it will inform Jedi Council, lol"

"[snip] [snip] gizka what a [snip] block"

"Jeez, I really can't understand Bastila. First "Let's have some privacy." and then she takes him from an empty space to one with gizka running around."

"Gizzak!!!!! its a spy don't do it! haha"

"That gizka ruined the dramatic tension."

Let’s check out all the confused people who don’t get it that this is a role playing game and that you have to talk to Bastila a lot to get a kiss from her:

"how the [snip] did u get a iss frrom her???"

"(an hour of making out later...) did they really put that in the game?"

"how the hell do u do this?"

"How can you make Bastila kiss you?"

"Is that a mod or in-game feature?"

"I am going to try to get this"

"Can you get them to kiss on the xbox version?Please answer my question im dieing to know"

"i wish xbox could to the same stuff as on pc but nooooooooooooooo microsoft has to be welfare and what not!!!!!"

"is this in xbox 2?"

"how you make reven and Basty(LOL!)kiss?"

"can u do this in the xbox version"

"lol thats kool im going to try and do that on my game"

"cool. do u know where i can get this mod? or is it one u designed urself and havnt uploaded it. i apoligize for my ignorance"

"i remember doing this but i didnt get to see it lol"

"Can you get bastila to kiss ya on XBOX"

"how do u get her to kiss u? i tried it many times but it didnt work."

"how do you do that? XD"

"Does this only happen if you join the light side?"

"they just stand there nodding you dont see the kiss on the xbox, revan just chats her up then it goes to the cut seen"

"where is this? i just can't find out! and is this a mod"

"it's a real or a fake? sry i dunno"

"how do u do that i want to knoe how can any1 tell me how do i need 2 get influence to do it or wat pleez sum1 help me"

"can i ask you a question how do you get them to talk to each other?"

"Whats wrong with my version of the game.I did everything necessary i choose the same answers in the dialogue and when the time for the kiss came i just got black screen and then Bastilla got paranoic and that was it.Later in the game when i choose the dark side she seemed to have forgotten completely about that kiss.Although i tried to talk to her few times she just repeated "with every passing moment Malak gets stronger.."Could someone pls give a hint i replaied the game as male just for that??"

"Woah! Didnt know they actully kissed! Wow!"

"I wasn't able to do this in the game!"

"Does the kissing happen ONLY on light side or can dark siders kiss her too?"

"can that only happen on the PC version?"

"ive tried getting as far with bastila as possible but never did i see this scene."

"is this a mod?"

"ive beaten it 5 or 6 times but havnt seen this."

"I'm suprised his lightsaber didn't go on. How do you get this scene?"

"God I wish this was in the real game !"

"is this an actual part of the game?"

"what do u have to do in the game for this to happen?"

"wat the heck i played this game like 8 times 4 dark side 4 light and i never sceen that be4 in my life i still have the game i'm so star struck how did you do that"

"i did the love ending with bastila and the game went to a black screen before the ending whats the problem"

"lol...that was never in my game!....i now feel that bastila has cheated on me!"

"oh how do you unlock this dialogue too?"

"How do u get this scene in the game?"

For those horny boys who can’t get a girlfriend:

"if i were revan i'd do more than make out for an hour"

"lol just after they turned to the window did revan grope her?"

"i'd make out with her...shes hoottttttt lol"

"giggiddy goo"

"i wish i had the English version. BAstila sounds so esxy!"

"[snip] that was good "

"Ever consider they did more than kiss...? I mean, think about it. Bastilla wouldn't freak out THAT much over just a kiss..."

"bam chicka bom bom"

"welp revan just gives her a single kiss not even a [snip] make out jeez so much for kiss"

"Does Exile have anyting like this in KoToR2 with mira?"

"Bow chika bow wow."

"woooow they did it!!!! i wonder whats gonna be the babie's name..."

"You should change the mod to show them with their clothes unequipped when the blackout ends...now that would make the scene truly complete."

"if i was the guy in that video game id say bastilla is pretty hot."

"Bastila hot"

"lol is it possible to get a chick to kiss her"

"hawt!"

"bow chicka bow wow"

"bastila is so [snip] sexy"

"Bow Chicka Bow Bow!"

"sexy pronz!"

"If I had an hour with her, it wouldn't just be making out...."

"i wish it ending with them in thier underwear, sitting on the bed."

"I want a sith woman!!!"

"all they did is kiss?? lame"

"bow chika bow wow"

"i bet everyones watching on a security console"

"bastillas kinda hot sometimes"

"Only an hour? Pfft! Some all powerful jedi!"

"That bed is wrinkled"

"shes got stains in her jedi robe!"

"seriously Bastila is the hottest game babe ever"

"I'd hit it"

"I know its just a game, but congrats to BioWare for making some really hot women in it!"

"I would expect Jedi to be better then that! Or are they so sexually repressed that they can't do more then that? I dunno..."

"even though its a game, but Bastila is HOT!!"

"Wow, hardcore!"

"hey just wondering, would this still happen even if your character is a girl?"

"That's how I like my women: running out of the room at a dead sprint after we kiss."

"make it a girl on girl thing lol"

"When even a video game character turns you down, there really is no hope."

Enjoy this latest update. I'm looking forward to reading your reactions. :D

I can't believe there are actually still some KotOR players (casual or not) that still have not come across the Bastila/Revan scene...it has to be, what, the third most famous scene? (After the ending and the reveal.)

Incredible how many do not understand the concept of modding games...and I pity those trying to mod their XBoxes. :lol:

Archived