Home

Seriously – What Game Did You Play? [Spoilers]

Shem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the things that I’ve come across with many YouTubers is that I can’t say “TSL” to them because a good number of them don’t know what that means. I have to say KOTOR II to make sure they understand what I say. When I get to any of those videos, I'll make sure to mention that. :lol:

Anyway, let’s update. This next one had enough content to do just one video update.

Showing Calo Nord the True Power of the Dark Side

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Let’s just say I had the best interests of the ignorant YouTubers in mind when setting this video up. :xp: I changed one line of dialogue you can choose to kill Calo Nord:

"You don't know the POWER of the DARK SIDE! I shall enjoy killing you slowly!"

Then I used Lit Ridl’s Multi-Force Kill to take out Calo and his thugs to see what kind of reactions I would get. Here are some memorable ones.

An Obi-Wan fan chimes in:

"hmm ok for a Sith. If i were a jedi would have used mind trick like Obi Wan"

You can only do so much to lead people to the answer of what Force Power I used in that video:

"What was that power that you used to slaughter those people?"

"whats that forcepower?"

"also whered u get the kool multi force choke?"

"How in the world can you get powers like that? Its gotta be a mod, right?"

I love watching people freak out. That was the whole reason for creating the video the way I did:

"OH MY GOD!"

"what is that force power? Super Force Choke?"

"sweet mother of god!"

"You managed to kill Nord in the space of 18 seconds. I counted, lol."

"lol take that [w]itch"

"they got [freaking] OWNED"

"Holy crap, Note to self: don't [tick] [off] Revan"

"I never thought a turn based battle could look that cool."

"holy [crap] if revan, star wars and stuff was reall i wud be like so scared of revan"

"[fudge] he raped him"

"[Crap]...Note to self, watch out for Revan."

"Holy [crap] [gosh darn] hes strong!!!!!!!!!!1"

"Note to self- whenever getting too close to revan run away (really far)"

"HOLLLLLYYY CRRRAAAAPPPP!!!!!!! O_O ownnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeddddddd so bad"

"[Freak]ing own3d"

"DAAAAAAAAAA[R]N!"

"Holy Crap!!!! You sure gave them no mercy."

"OH SNAP."

"I.... um....just Wow"

"Now Thats power."

"Ouch...pwnd sooooo badly"

"OMG! I kicked there butt but not that fast!"

"Holy [crap]!!! that was fast man!!! I always play the light side in the game, but dang man!! I guess the dark side is as powerful as they say it is"

"holy crap how did u do that?"

"HOLY!!!!!!! ROBES!!!!!!!!"

"haha u make it look so easy"

"Man that power was ****in awesome. It was like a multichoke"

"how the hell did you get so powerful?"

Some people like what I do:

"AMAZING ShemL"

"Shem is the man!"

Some people don’t:

"He's a modded up loser.. with no life"

The redundant query of where to get Revan’s robes that I expected :lol: :

"Can you get revans robes outside of the starforge ?"

"now how do you get all the stuff like Darth Revan's robes and stuff like that?"

"how u get that robe"

"uhh howd u get those armor for revan and calo?"

"howd you get revans robes."

"how did u get all that stuff?????"

"how did you get the darth revan clothing and mask???"

"how u get revans armor..."

"can some1 pls tell me how to get revan's armour thanks!"

"where u get that awesome robe?"

"is there any way to get revans cloak without cheats or modding?"

"How do you get the revan suit!?"

"how do you get darth reavens robes"

Not only do many people lack intelligence who watch my videos, they created their Revan in their image:

"Actually, on the star forge, if you're dark side, you can get the cloak for 40 or 50 computer spikes."

Only one person asked this. I was expecting more queries:

"How did you get that new dialog option?"

Ah, the Calo Nord hate:

"calo nord's a [dork]"

"calo nord sounds a lot like calo nerd"

"colo nord he sucks wants i tried to be nice but he was asking for it dude"

"I hate calo nord lol"

"Calo Nord you little man, you deserved it.. with those stupid goggles XDD"

"Calo is a midget"

"I hated Calo Nord!!!"

No worries, Calo got a little love:

"Shut up Calo Nord is great."

"BOO REVAN FOR CHOKING [CALO] HES THE BEST!!!!"

Then someone was insulted how I killed the bounty hunter and someone else agreed:

"What I do have a problem with is people dissing one of the greatest bounty hunters of all time. At least in terms of style and greatness."

"Ya especially when the user has to cheat to 'own' him."

Someone pretends they hate cheats (or mods):

"what i hate most about a Game is Cheats"

I like this person’s response to the complaints about my “cheating”:

"look at all the complainers"

YouTube’s new Sherlock Holmes:

"you gripped them all at the same time, that's not an original force power on KOTOR, that's blatently a mod."

Some got the illusion I have a no clipping Revan robe model:

"JediShemL, please could you tell me which mod are you using for Darth Revan's robe? I tried out all of them from filefront and they have a terrible clipping that is absent from your video."

"Wow no clipping cape just stiff"

Did it ever occur to this guy that Revan and Vader lived about 4000 years apart:

"Vader and Revan BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!"

Some not familiar with the turbo cheat:

"why is Revan running so fast?"

"Dude u ran [freak]ing fast"

Another rises to claim his title as the next Sherlock Holmes:

"i know that cheat its called turbo!"

Then another makes a discovering and takes the title of Sherlock:

"Oh, and has anyone else noticed [Calo’s] about 4 ft. tall? reply"

Where do people come to these weird conclusions:

"did u use Action Replay?"

This is funny. First the guy has no clue that Calo Nord and Darth Bandon come at a set location at four different planets based on the order you visit them, then lies to me when I told him why he only sees Calo Nord on Kashyyyk:

[Guy with no clue] "No matter what I do, I always end up fighting Calo on Kahysykk, how do you end up fighting him on Tatooine?"

[shem response] "That's because you are set in a routine, which is not something to get in at first when playing a game with choices.You always pick Kashyyyk first when you depart Dantooine is why you always face Calo on Kashyyyk. If you had once picked any of the other planets first, Calo would have been there instead."

[Guy with no clue lies] "I don't do this, and sometimes I leave Kashykk last because it's the most boring planet, it's random and he's always on kashykk. Maybe there is something else i'm missing."

Another strange query:

"can anyone tell me why calo wears those goggles???"

Even RedHawke and his mods can’t escape without notice ;) :

"Is the redhawk site that hosts kotor mods any good?"

Wow:

"wat planet is that"

At least this next person knew what planet it was:

"how do you play as revan on tatooine?"

It’s been a while since I have reported this query, but someone again never tried playing as a Jedi Guardian, or never tried to hit the default attack from a reasonable distance:

"whats that jump move to get his first kill, the one where he leaps then slices"

Someone is disagreeing out of the blue to remind you that I did it wrong:

"Fail. Force lightning is much more effective."

This next person failed at his audition in becoming the next Sherlock Holmes of YouTube:

"It must be a very high level then if you can force choke more than one target at a time with the use of one power.... unless I missed something here and thats just the way the video went."

Try to figure this out one:

"hmm calos voice sounds diffrent in tht vid, can some shine a light on me pls?"

I totally overlooked this, but when making this video, I created an oxymoron and was called on it. Whoops :xp: :

"i find it funny that you SAID you'd kill him *slowly* but thats the fastest nord takedown I've seen."

Enjoy the update. I know I keep saying this, but I do love reading your reactions so keep them up! :D

Showing Calo Nord the True Power of the Dark Side

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOEi3...e=channel_page

DEEEZAMN! What a way to show off your modding skills.

...Think you made short enough work of Calo, there? :lol:

An Obi-Wan fan chimes in:

"hmm ok for a Sith. If i were a jedi would have used mind trick like Obi Wan"

:rolleyes:

It only works on the weak-minded. Have fun getting all those blaster craters put in you.

I love watching people freak out. That was the whole reason for creating the video the way I did:

I know. Priceless. :dev11:

"OH MY GOD!"

"what is that force power? Super Force Choke?"

"sweet mother of god!"

The things people will say. :rolleyes:

"You managed to kill Nord in the space of 18 seconds. I counted, lol."
I hope you don't count every time with your girlfriend--at least that you'll reveal--she might call you a dork. You wouldn't like that now would you?

"lol take that [w]itch"

Clichéd responses--one much older, the other relatively new.

"[fudge] he raped him"

It never ceases to amaze me all the different variations and uses for the word rape come up...more and more often. <shakes head>

"[Crap]...Note to self, watch out for Revan."

Additional note: Beavis thinks you're a dork. And a bunghole.

"Note to self- whenever getting too close to revan run away (really far)"

Additional note: Uhh, once he's seen you, you're pretty much dead anyways. If you run you'll only die tired. Stat still and he'll make it quick-ish.

"[Freak]ing own3d"

More clichee in new packaging. >_>

"Holy Crap!!!! You sure gave them no mercy."

Naw, ya think? :lol:

"OH SNAP."

Impersonating effeminate guy on European VW commercial or something. :lol:

"I.... um....just Wow"

"Now Thats power."

Proper appreciation. :golfclap:

"Holy [crap]!!! that was fast man!!! I always play the light side in the game, but dang man!! I guess the dark side is as powerful as they say it is"

"holy crap how did u do that?"

It could be a MOD...don't suppose you've ever heard of 'mods' or 'modding'? LAWL

"is there any way to get revans cloak without cheats or modding?"

Uhhh...No

I like this person’s response to the complaints about my “cheating”:

"look at all the complainers"

Now, If I were you, Shem...I'd consider watching out for that one's incoming friend invite--maybe look past a few incidences of chain linking posts? From the sound of it, I like him already. :drama:

Did it ever occur to this guy that Revan and Vader lived about 4000 years apart:

Maybe...maybe not.:toilet1:

Then another makes a discovering and takes the title of Sherlock:

"Oh, and has anyone else noticed [Calo’s] about 4 ft. tall? reply"

:rolleyes:

Nah...... REALLY? I couldn't have told it was so, unless you got out a measuring tape...:lol:

Where do people come to these weird conclusions:

"did u use Action Replay?"

Ah, another naive, clueless xbox player. :dozey:

Try to figure this out one:

"

hmm calos voice sounds diffrent in tht vid, can some shine a light on me pls?"

First off: That's some pretty original wording, buddy. :rofl:

As to the comment... I don't know why you'd have me shed light on you, especially if it's a hearing problem you're after. But, okay, whatever you want. (Hold still!)

:lazerhead:

I totally overlooked this, but when making this video, I created an oxymoron and was called on it. Whoops :

"i find it funny that you SAID you'd kill him *slowly* but thats the fastest nord takedown I've seen."

Hmm. :raise: So did I, Shem...very observant. That person has a good point. ......guess it's time to go to work on re-working the content a bit?

(I'd seriously hire that person to find all the little glitches and flaws like this one if I were creating a video game!!!) Another one I'd consider befriending.

^^^Now THAT's Funny.

Hey, Shem, Hope ya don't mind my picking out something just now that made me :rofl::

The conversations some people have, I tell ya... This was over the Bastilla holograms if you chose Revan as a DS male. From video page

O_o is it just me' date=' or does Bastila have a milk mustache?:S [/quote']

Replies ensue:

Did it ever occur to you that Bastila doesn't have a milk mustache, but it is a graphic issue with the game itself?

To that replies

It's still funny' date=' even more if unintentional.[/quote']

To that, replies

It's a common misconception that that is a milk mustache or a graphical error. It's a Dirty Sanchez Dark Side Revan left behind to mark his woman and since it's the last thing Bastila got to remember him of she didn't wash it off. Only DS Revan leaves a Dirty Sanchez behind. The Light Side Revan doesn't.

All I can say to this is What The F***?! :lol:

Originally Posted by Another Y.T.'er (still)

It's a common misconception that that is a milk mustache or a graphical error. It's a Dirty Sanchez Dark Side Revan left behind to mark his woman and since it's the last thing Bastila got to remember him of she didn't wash it off. Only DS Revan leaves a Dirty Sanchez behind. The Light Side Revan doesn't.

Wow, I totally agree with you. -_^ What was this person smoking? ;):D ::rofl::

It’s funny to think about sometimes. Without soooooooo many people making such bizarre comments on my videos at YouTube, this thread wouldn’t exist. So here’s to the YouTubers who make all these laughs possible. :cheers:

Dark Side Celebration

Here is someone’s explanation on how the dark side is good and the light side is evil:

"will you support republics of aliens ? republican zealot.empire is not evil,empire is a regime!. not everyone fear the dark side and the empire like you do, from my point of view,the corrupt, hypocrite and liberal republic is evil!. always the weaker rebels republic prevails ?. so how do you explain that republic always lose to number imperialist and some genius leaders. empire brings true order for long, republic always fail, but rebels sometimes succeed. all kind of rebels that unestimate."

One has to wonder what sets this Revan robe mod apart from others? Well, someone thinks so:

"Which Mod did you use to get Revan's mask back for this vid? I've seen some but none of them were as good as this one."

One of my favorite types of queries are those who like to state how many times they have played through the game:

"How do you get this armor? I mean both for bastila and revan,I finished the game like 5 times and never got it"

Here is someone who is claiming he read the comments on how to get full robes, but still can’t comprehend it:

"How did you get the full body revan's robes including mask and before you ask i read the other one and it made no cence"

It almost sounds like gamer is asking where the Robes are before he’s ever played the game:

"how do u get the robes. i want 2 try the game but im just asking"

And here are the redundant questions about Revan’s robes without any thought to read the comments as if they’re the only ones who have wondered this. Some people really think they’re unique with their questions as I have found out in some of my YouTube videos:

"where do u get his clothes"

"Where do you get the mask and outfit?"

"This is totally awesome! Tell me something please, is it possible to as well play with Revan and his full robes?"

"how did you get the darth revan armor? plz reply"

"where did you find Revan's dark lord suit?"

Questions like this bother me, especially since the gamer seems to be ignorant that Google exists:

"I am new to these mod things. Where do you get them? Are they downloadable over the internet? Which one did you use?"

Try to make sense out of this one:

"Okay, so I hafta know how you got this ending WITH a mask on. I know you can get Revan's robes on the Star Forge, but not the mask. Mod? [Man], I just re-read all this... SUCH a dork."

Memo to this gamer – You can redeem Bastila:

"Better Bastilla as a dark [w]itch than Bastilla dead, what is the gratification when you deside to be a yedi."

Run that by me again:

"I think [bastila]´s killed by Malak when you decide to follow the light ??"

A Vader discussion developed on this video and this person doesn’t quite understand what happened:

"That does not make Vader more powerful. His MOTHER created him out of medichlorians and should've been a Jedi."

This guy is just messed up:

"vader dissapoint me when he returned to the light side.. "

Someone heard about the animated cape issues with Revan’s robes which has reminded me that it has been over a year since SithSpecter said he was going to do that project. Anyway, let’s not start that discussion here:

"why are there so many problems to animate the cape of the revan robe??? the cape isn't animated but why??? pls tell me"

I have no idea how someone who has played the game not know where this was:

"what planet is that? an yes i know that this is the dark side ending"

Bizarre statement:

"I always thought Revan would be taller. But it seems I'm taller than him. AND I'M 13!!!"

To me Revan is whoever you want Revan to be. Then there are some who ask anyway:

"Let us make this clear once and for all. Is Revan a male or a female..?"

Here is someone who claims to know what happens in KOTOR III. What’s bizarre is that there are people out there making up KOTOR III info and people actually believe it as many users have come in out of the blue and decided to post these “so called” KOTOR III facts to mess with the gullible:

"because in kotor 3, you choose to join revan with the sith, join the exile and destory the sith, or join malak's apprentice."

This makes me laugh :lol: :

"almost all of Revan's followers are droids..."

Revan Unmasked [Humor]

Before I did this video, I had made PotD with this idea for FileFront. Then I decided to make the humorous idea I had into a video instead. The inspiration came to make this into a video right after I made the dark side ending video in KOTOR.

Some funny and under aged Revan jokes worth mentioning:

"Wouldn't be agianst the law that Bastilla pleged to be his lover?"

"so i guess bastila is his [guardian]"

"Rofl, it looks like Ron Weasly from Harry Potter."

"IT'S STEWIE!"

"it would be funny if bastila held him up in the air. then it would look like the lion king!"

"Well, Bastila's going to have a small loverboy"

"Shouldn't you be potty-trained if you're gonna rule the galaxy?"

"Someone get Darth Revan a stool so he can look over his minions!!!"

"Mighty Lord Revan can take a galaxy by storm but can't reach the counter"

"he could destroy the galaxy and can't even order Juma Juice yet ... how Revan has to suffer lol"

"revan a kid who can rule the galaxy but isnt old enough to have sex now playing in a theater near you!"

"lol, makes bastila look like a pedophile."

"Dooie (malcolm in the middle) has taken over the sith!!!"

"Wow...not only does a bratty ten year old the Dark Lord of the Sith, Bastila is a pedophile! Ha ha!"

"first order 'bring me candy!'"

"OMG!!! its little anaken!!"

"Umm... does he need a stool?"

"what the hell?????"

"I hope he's potty trained, or else there will be and enormous disturbance in the force or at least his underwear!"

"Are you kidding? There's nothing scarier than an anti-social child prodigy."

"Wonder what would be of Bastila now that her lover is a kid."

"come to the darkside.. we have cookies"

"Bastila is a little boy hunter! Run!"

"If Revan is a kid. . . And Bastila has feel- On second thought I'm not going there."

"bastila is a pev"

Someone thought that I should have made Bastila a child too:

"Make bastila child too"

I thought it was obvious that I used the little boy model, but to someone it wasn’t:

"revans a little girl now"

Here’s to the confused:

"Is that sposed to be Anakin?"

"Is that...kid Anakin?"

This line makes me laugh because it is the most famous comment on FileFront PotD’s, even when the joke behind the picture is pretty obvious, you get some slow minded individuals. Anyway, here is that quote:

"uh... I dont get it?"

This was by someone who either visits or has in the past visits Holowan Labs. I guess it never occurred to this person that I made a personal mod just for the sake of this video:

"could I ask what mod this is? Or at least if you got this from holowan labs, uppercity emporium, etc."

One has to wonder how you could miss the little boy model seen in KOTOR:

"were did u get that charater from"

Someone saw the little boy model, but is really confused here:

"Huh???? I thought that kid got killed during the bombing of Taris. I guess he survived and managed to become the Sith Lord! Lol"

This guy is really confused:

"omfg he is just a kid and to think anuyone here could rule the sith also what game is this please respond"

The stowaway was a little girl, but anyway:

"Isnt that the stowaway?"

Confusion at its best:

"so thats kotor 3"

Strange query:

"Why'd they make Malak so tall?"

I could have sworn that I put the word HUMOR in the title in case it may confuse some, but there is only so much you can do for some people out there:

"is darth revan a kid ???"

"So this Dark Lord of the Sith is only a little boy?!!!!"

What would make this person think I would want to help them or give them the time of day:

"1...that was [crap]...2...it wasnt funny...3...how did you do that? lol"

This is my favorite comment of the video to counteract the child Revan:

"yes but the republic have a secret weapon,.....MICHEAL JACKSON!!"

Enjoy this update. Looking forward to reading your reactions! :D

"how do u get the robes. i want 2 try the game but im just asking"

:lol:

"Okay, so I hafta know how you got this ending WITH a mask on. I know you can get Revan's robes on the Star Forge, but not the mask. Mod? [Man], I just re-read all this... SUCH a dork."

:raise:

"so thats kotor 3"

Of course it is!

:lol:

And my favourite:

"uh... I dont get it?"

:rofl:

"I always thought Revan would be taller. But it seems I'm taller than him. AND I'M 13!!!"

I should certainly hope so, seeing he's a little computer character whose height depends on your computer screen...

"almost all of Revan's followers are droids..."

Wow. An amazing lack of observational skills at work here.

Here is someone who claims to know what happens in KOTOR III. What’s bizarre is that there are people out there making up KOTOR III info and people actually believe it as many users have come in out of the blue and decided to post these “so called” KOTOR III facts to mess with the gullible:

"because in kotor 3, you choose to join revan with the sith, join the exile and destory the sith, or join malak's apprentice."

Random delusions are always funny! :lol:

Another great update Shem! Seems YouTube has an endles supply of random, mad hilarity!

"I think [bastila]´s killed by Malak when you decide to follow the light ??"

:raise: Tell me sir. Have you completed the entire game?

Lolwut?

:raise: Tell me sir, where did you get these so called "facts?"

"revans a little girl now"

There is just no excuse for stupidity on that level.

"uh... I dont get it?"

...It's funny. Whats there to get?

"Isnt that the stowaway?"

:ugh:

"so thats kotor 3"

No.

"Why'd they make Malak so tall?"

...Moving right along.

Another excellent update shem!

Shem, I have to say: Thank you so much for posting these comments! Just reading this stuff makes my day.

"lol take that [w]itch"

"holy [crap] if revan, star wars and stuff was reall i wud be like so scared of revan"

"[fudge] he raped him"

"Holy [crap] [gosh darn] hes strong!!!!!!!!!!1"

"HOLLLLLYYY CRRRAAAAPPPP!!!!!!! O_O ownnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeddddddd so bad"

"[Freak]ing own3d"

"DAAAAAAAAAA[R]N!"

"OH SNAP."

"Ouch...pwnd sooooo badly"

**** man, reven so gangsta he pwns all n00bs an all bases belongz to reven an calos revens ***ch, so **** on thatz all u ***ches!!!1!

As you can see, Internet syntax patterns are so easily to replicate when you focus so hard on sounding as incomprehensible as possible.

Hold on, let me fix this:

vadr an reven bffs 4evr!!!1!

There, so much better. :D

"will you support republics of aliens ? republican zealot.empire is not evil,empire is a regime!. not everyone fear the dark side and the empire like you do, from my point of view,the corrupt, hypocrite and liberal republic is evil!. always the weaker rebels republic prevails ?. so how do you explain that republic always lose to number imperialist and some genius leaders. empire brings true order for long, republic always fail, but rebels sometimes succeed. all kind of rebels that unestimate."

Ironically if you correct all the grammar and spelling errors this does make you wonder why the good guys (minus the uberhero of DOOM!!1! who saves everyone at the last minute) always suck in Star Wars so badly. The Prequels practically made me cheer for the Empire, and that should not be happening.

"so thats kotor 3"

Dude KOTOR3 was so ****ing awesome! You had custom lightsabers and robes, no low poly models, widescreen graphics, and an animated cape for Revan. It was so INTENSE!!!

:D

"uh... I dont get it?"

Exactly.

You guys are great. Love the reactions. Made me want do another update! :D

HK-47 Meets G0-T0

Well, it jogged someone’s memory:

"OMG I remeber this!!! Made me laugh cuz of wat he said."

Is this an HK-47 type observation:

"He is kinda fat."

Paying attention to the dialogue and speaking to your party members always helps:

"If Revan made HK-47;unless HK-47 came in a box what is the connection bewteen HK-47 anf GO-TO"

Again, pay attention to the dialogue and comprehend it:

"I have no idea what they're arguing over, but I watch it almost daily just for laughs!"

Random off-topic query after commenting about HK-47:

"'What do you wish fat one' lol, does any one know how do get mical on my team lol?"

What the heck, another off-topic query. Makes me think if you met a guy named Will and another guy named Bill, you wonder if they’re the same person since it could be short for William, Willard, or another type of name with “Will” in it. At least that is some people’s logic about the Star Wars universe:

"Question about Bao....

He's like an iridonian and on the first KOTOR on manann there is like an iridorian. I wonder if they are like the same but they switched the r and n."

How could anybody claim to complete TSL and ask this query? Yet here it is:

"wtf where did you find this GO-TO i never saw him"

"where do you find [goto]."

Wow:

"is go-to supposed to be like davik kang"

You would think this cut scene is automatically triggered once you have both HK-47 and Goto in your party, but then again, I guess not with some:

"how u do that"

The Exile Reads Thoughts Lesson 1

Not much said in this one, but still some interesting comments as usual:

"how do you get kreia do look like that?"

I guess there really is something different about Kreia besides having her hood down:

"[Kreia's] hot."

Cheers to the confused :cheers: :

"I did this the first time I played KOTOR II (and I had not a freaken clue to what I was doing) and I have vet been able to do it again. How do you do this?"

The next lesson could be done two specific ways since there is different dialogue from different party members if you’re a male or female Exile. So I did versions of both ways. Yes, I didn’t do one with Hanharr in your party, but I’m not a fan of him and have never used him once since getting the PC version. I saw plenty of him on the Xbox version and that was enough for me.

The (Female) Exile Reads Thoughts Lesson 2

I want to beg to some of these people that talking to Kreia is useful for your character since she is your mentor in TSL:

"More Cut Content I bet, thats why we dont have that, since he as a great deal of cut content himself."

"Darn, I never got to this part, do you need extra experience or something?"

Someone who thought that Canderous being Mandalore was a joke on my part:

"nice... canderous is mandalore... thats a good one"

Then of course someone else doesn’t quite make the connection:

"How did you get canderous???"

The all confusing influence system strikes again as making your party members Jedi is surprising:

"ok i know you can make all of your teamates jedi but how do u do it? "

"OMG you cam make Boa-Dur a Jedi!?"

Try playing as a female Exile:

"[who's] that male jedi?"

"who was that guy that said. How could the jedi leave the republic???"

"what happened to the handmaiden?"

This guy doesn’t know that Canderous is Mandalore and that he never bothers playing as a female Exile:

"Of those I never seen Canderous and Disciple´s thoughts, havent bother myself to play as a female."

Part of me wonders what this guy is thinking and another part wants to say, “Takes one to know one.” Anyway:

"HAHAHAHAAA Mandolore looks like he's stoned!!!"

Keep in mind that I had already posted lesson 1 when this was asked. It’s called looking:

"wheres the video for lesson 1"

How can you play TSL 50 times and be confused:

"uhh im on my like 50 th playthrough at level 21 pretty much a neutral consular do I need to get some more dsp to have option to unlock soth lord its been so long since last playthrough"

You know you have a problem when you think video game characters are actually talking to you:

"Mira's comments are wierdly human for a bounty hunter..."I guess she's just naturally beautifuf" made me laugh hard--for a sec I thought she was referring to me!"

The (Male) Exile Reads Thoughts Lesson 2

The confusion of what they just saw:

"[wait] is this a mod?"

"Did you go dark side to do this? I talk to her about the Force often too."

"o [crap] i didnt know u could read thoughts lol"

I remove Mandalore’s helmet for these scene and it did what I thought it would do. It showed some that Canderous is Mandalore for those who didn’t make that connection:

"uuumm...is THAT mandalore?"

"so...canderus is mandalore right???and plz tell me"

"Mandalore is Canderous?!?!"

"candourous is mandalore sweet."

"so canderous becomes the new mandalore after the jedi civil war"

"wtf, that guy?! from kotor 1, how do u get him? or is it b/c of a mod?"

You add a beard to a character and some think Canderous got older:

"Candarous surly got older than before"

Gag me:

"Why was Atton thinking like that (generating Pazaak values when he wasn't playing Pazaak and such)? Does he have ADD or something?"

Someone is reading too much into the dialogue:

"’If father had been faster’". Doesn't she wish she hadn't been born or something? If so, that line is disgusting."

Confusion:

"how did you get handmaiden dark side and you have mira?"

Some can hope after seeing some mods:

"Is this the xbox version?"

If you like the Xbox version better, then enjoy it:

"budddy get it for xbox sooo much better trust me its better soo much"

Poor Xbox users… not:

"modding is like a cheating though"

It just never occurs with some that you need to chat with your party members to get results:

"huh? a mod? do u need to be evil?"

I love making people jealous:

"hey [snip] y do u study this game u nerd get a life u probobly sleep with this game"

Enjoy the update! :D

"Mira's comments are wierdly human for a bounty hunter..."I guess she's just naturally beautifuf" made me laugh hard--for a sec I thought she was referring to me!"

Just...what? How? She ain't 'Milo' or 'Project Natal', y'know!

"nice... canderous is mandalore... thats a good one"

"How did you get canderous???"

WHAT? STILL? How is it even possible that people still don't see that?

"’If father had been faster’". Doesn't she wish she hadn't been born or something? If so, that line is disgusting."

Yep, that's absolutely what it means. Clearly. Isn't it obvious throughout that the Handmaiden has issues with life generally? What? Worries about being 'last of the Handmaidens'? Don't be daft...:rolleyes:

"hey [snip] y do u study this game u nerd get a life u probobly sleep with this game"

Nah, it's just some lucky people can actually remember points about games they play all the way through and enjoy. This is an example of a grade A eejit. :xp:

"wtf where did you find this GO-TO i never saw him"

"where do you find [goto]."

Hey I've got an idea! Play the game:lol:

"[Kreia's] hot."

Please tell me that you're not serious:indif:

:rofl:

Archived