Home

Seriously – What Game Did You Play? [Spoilers]

Shem

i think mods make the game boring and easy

Confused between mods and cheats? Mods make game fresh and less boring...and the games aren't easy already??

i thot ell was a bald black man with a double bladed purple lightsaber? i gess this is a mod right?

Confused between game and movie...

lol I feel sorry for you Shem, having to put up with all these comments

Seconded - but hey, it provides great entertainment! :lol:

xbox version is way better

Of course it is...now excuse me while I play my patched, extended, improved TSL without a jet-engine thrumming nearby...

how do u turn to the darkside in this game??? sum1 reply plz

My new favourite! :rofl:

Uh, I respect you JediShemL, but I hate, hate, HATE the PC version of KotOR 2! I mean don't those mods irritate you? And is it hard to master the controls?! Anyways, the mods take fun out a game, even if it's just a re-skin. I like the consoles versions better

Yeah it's annoying having the game automatically putting all those mods into your game, freezing the difficulty level at sub-easy and forcing you to use cheats. Oh wait...

And the XBox controller is one of the worst creations in history.

Another great update! :D

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH! KAY!

Looks like I been away from this thread a while and missed lots of fun...and the piles of ridiculous comments set up for my wise assed responses have only grown. I'm afraid I cannot reply to all that I'd *like* to right now--I'm tired. So here it goes: I'll choose the best/worst and give it my snarkiest! Unfortunately I still have 4 posted updates yet to harass.

How do i Choose Revan in The Beginning Of The Game?

It's simple really. Name your character Revan. There you go. :D

Someone tell this guy to just skip through their dialogue with Atton when first meeting him on Peragus:

How do you set Revan to the dark side

Oh just hurry through peragus. And that one conversation with Atton--just skip that one as fast as possible. Faster than *any* other part of peragus. This is *especially* important because you do not want to mess up Revan's alignment and gender by slowing down to actually read the dialogue in that first conversation.

the exile is that revan?

Yes, and your mom--is actually a GUY! :eek:

why bastila shows up ? i mean Revan as Light side kills Bastila in the starforge right?
Well, maybe it's related to a glitch of kotor 1's ending where Bastila *still* shows up anyways even if you kill her. Or maybe it wasn't a glitch at all. :dev9:

where the [flip] is revan?

Living in Liberty City, NY. In Grand Theft Auto 4, he comes to the city aboard a boat under the mislead impression that his cousin is rich and living in a mansion. In liberty city, he battles the true sith in the form of the russian mob and the italian mafia.

which game is this?

is this the first game or second

it is KOTOR II ?

Nah, it's a fan made game called "I wanna be the guy"--this particular edition is of Barbie's horse adventure. :dev11:

jesus,, you have bad ass vids, but you need to chill out on the criticizing. you make it sound like everyone who missed this video is a complete [f']in moron. like it [f']in matters...

Ohh yeah, I remember this comment. lol

Uhh, well, okay but don't come crying to me when you start making videos and people who are obvious morons are asking you the same dumb uninformed questions all the time.

why is bastila a jedi???

For whatever reason why her mother Helena put her into the Jedi Order. Looking stuff up--WHAT A CONCEPT!!!

I know I have mentioned this before, but I think TSL should have been rated “M” for mature because I swear if you’re young, it’s a good chance you won’t understand the game:

im confused to as what does "And after meeting the exile. I'm convinced that there are worse things to lose in the galaxy" mean??

I concur. You know, I actually think TSL's storyline was written quite nicely and complex and that the game is better for it--even if all it ultimately was ended up being a big, dangerous goose chase. Essentially. I still find myself looking at/into parts of the storyline and for longer periods than for K1.

Why did you skip the Endar Spire flashback you dumb[snip]. [F'] you.

The second game's <snipped for brevity> constitutes Carth being a dumb****? Wow...that's some intense Carth-hating.

============

I can't remember having the option to say revan was light =( I did say revan was female tho and i never skip through dial's. damnit how could i have missed it =(

Why do I get the feeling that unless this person has hand engraved invitations complete with flashing lights to describe every little detail, this person just wouldn't get *anything*? (Well, *anything* short of a dumptruck smashing into a nuclear reactor!)

Oh, I love these YouTubers who get this confused:

isn't the exile and revan the same thing? I'm confused about that.

:rofl:

Revan is a dude Shem

To which I would reply:

Yeah. Dude. I know. Dude. I like showing all possibilities. Dude. Check out my other videos on this part if you want to see him. Dude. Thanks for pointing out the obvious. Dude.

=============

Ooh, torment!

how the Hell did you get ALL ur party members outside!!! HOW!!!

please tell me how you got all your party outside

WhAT! YOu have all party members out at once? How unfair.

HOW did u get the whole party out?????

how did you do that?

How did you get your whole party out side???

heyy shem how'd u get ur whole party outside?

How did you get all the party members around you?

how do you get to have all your party out

You know, some of these sounded like they were just playing dumb for a dime's worth of amusement while others were genuinely dumbfounded...and kind of dumb. :dev10:

Here is someone who thought it was a good move to put up the annotations after I decided the queries went far enough:

It's a wise move to say "Read my summary" in the video... however, I still think people will continue to ask stupid questions, regardless how many times you tell them to stop doing that. I feel quite sorry for you, actually...

Ah, the familiarity. Certainly has my writing patterns. :) Don't worry, I wasn't patronizing you. Consolation from one geek to another.

Well, IIRC, you seemed rather pissed off and agitated at the stupidity of comments you would get. And TBH actually, I got rather annoyed reading them as well. Ah but how times change. Neither of us had learned to laugh at the foolishness of the comments (yet). Perhaps we share a similar frame of mind? In any case time has treated us both well: we've learned to laugh! :D

Maybe you should make a "best of comments" video where you read off some of the real whoppers you've gotten, and reply in kind. I think that would be hillarious. ......Maybe you ought to put up a disclaimer that stupid comments will be put on parade for others' amusement?

Then someone tries to correct the person and the timeline, but went the wrong way:

try, 3900 years after yoda.

That's great. That's really great. :lol: Some people would never know the real answers if it were up to the organization skills of ones like this.

am I the only guy who plays this lightside, every body just gives into the bloody dark side

No, but you're the only person here who has to make a big deal about it. But go on, continue. I'm enjoying this.

This guy needs a human (not pixel) girlfriend fast:

Briana should come date me

Aw, now come on. Do we really need to dilute the gene pool any further with these people?

*flashback to the camper-rocking scenes with Beavis in Beavis andd ButtHead Do America*

Mr Anderson: What in the hell?!

I rest my case. :rolleyes:

Obisidian pretends that they have a reason for everything but they don't.

I give this one the "ignorant Youtuber" Award:

picture.php?albumid=357&pictureid=3336

is that the yoda we see in the films?

No. There was only one yoda, and yes, he was in the films. This one...isn't Yoda, but it sure got freaky with Yo'mamma.

You know it’s good to talk and get to know someone if you want them to fall in love with you. I would like to think it’s common sense:

Oh come on, where's the fun in that? This world has no room for common sense! :smirk2:

Hmmm...Interesting... How do you get to kiss her before her capture?

You could go find a strategy guide online but I'm afraid you don't know how to read. Then again, you practically have one *right in front of your eyes*, if you'd only just pay attention.

While reading is fundamental; paying attention in the first place; well, WHAT A CONCEPT!

hey jedishemL what do you know about KOTOR 3?

Seriously Shem, certain people *must* adore you as a guru or something.

The hormones never stop do they:

it would be cool that [if] darth revan would just make out with bastila and drop down and strip her before even done talking

Actualy, ping pointed it out to me (with a link)

in my "The years after TSL" thread up in the unknown regions that David Gaider had wished to elaborate on that part of the plot "a little more". David Gaider was one of the Bioware writers of KOTOR IIRC.

So that guy actually may not be far off, ironically. However, I suspect it would place KOTOR into the rated "M" category.

Here's something Bioware forgot. Wouldn't Admiral Dodonna be curious as to why Bastila is wearing sith clothes? And what about Revan? He's wearing sith clothes. I'm not holding it against them or you Shem, I'm just saying.

Well, okay then. :D

However, Dodonna probably wasn't able to make a distinction between Jedi and Sith clothing. Especially considering that

1) originally she's wearing whatever robes you gave her prior to that scene 2) perhaps hologram signal quality isn't so good

3) Dodonna might have had other things on her mind like the war she was commanding

4) if the dark side clouded Vandar's ability to see she and Revan had turned, I doubt a non force sensitive in their position would be able to see it, either.

So anything is possible and there's many explanations implied.

I'll wait for some more posts before making another 'wall of text'. Hope you enjoyed my reactions. :)

That's the interesting thing about some of your vids. Some of the stuff that was apparently or actualy dropped from the game before release. I wish the Atton-T3 game had been included for the comic relief....Btw, what specifically did you change to get that sequence to run?

Hey, guys! I appreciate the responses I get from this thread. It really makes the effort I put into compiling these updates together worth it. So keep it up! :D

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

This video was during a time period where I was in the mood to freak people out so not only did I figure that a lot of people didn’t have the patience to talk to Jolee enough to learn about his wife, but they would freak out by just seeing him on Taris. I even made it a point to include it in my video’s summary:

“If you must know, I warped to Taris using the cheat console on the PC version of the game. The reason behind it is to torment you all.”

Boy did that work and then some. I later added annotation and the last paragraph to the video which helped, but didn’t stop the madness.

With all that in mind here is how often people saw Jolee and saw Taris and had a red alert go off in their brain (surprised they were able to go this far) and from there decided to freak out and ask and think that their question is totally original:

how the hell are you on taris with jolee?

yeah, i never understood how you enter taris with Jolee Bindo. o.o' Unless there's some sort of mod to get you back to the planet, undestroyed.

this is pretty cool, one question, i can tell that is taris, so how did you get jolee on taris?

How are you back on Taris? Is there a mod that keeps Taris alive?

how the hell did you get jolee on taris?

what are you doing on taris with jolee?

how did u get back to taris?

How can Jolee be on Taris? It's destroyed and we meet him at Kashyyk.

Jolee on Taris?! You meet him first time on Kashyyyk... I wonder how?

i thought taris got killdededede4deddedededed... is dis anader mod?

How did You do it, that you made that convesation on Taris?

alright, explain to me how Jolee is on Tarris, you meet him after Tarris gets bombed. Mod??

How were you able to get on Taris if it got destroyed?

how did you get to taris? it was destroyed

how the heck did you get him on taris

Taris Was Destoryed You Mod This

OMG JOLEE ON TARIS OMG OMG OMG

MODDER ALERT! Taris blows up before you meet Jolee

how did you get back on taris

how did you get back on taris? i thought you meet Jolee after taris is destroyed

i guess it is a mod that Jolee is on Taris with the person you play as

TARIS...IMPOSSIBLE, perhaps a mod, or damn can they rebuild quickly

how is jolee on taris??

How can you get back on taris??

How the heck are you chilling with Jolee on Taris? You meet him after the planet is blown up.

what mod did you use to get back to Taris.

wtf how can you be on taris with jolee you meet him on kashyyk

why is Jolee on taris? I've read through their dialouge and couldn't find out why. Did you somehow not getting Taris blown up?? Plz tell me

If you get on taris arent you stuck on taris after it blows up and you go back?

I didn’t realize that someone could confuse Telos with Taris:

WTF how u get to Telos ? with him u get him on kashyyyk then telos was destroyed :S

Then there are some who just forgot what Taris looked like:

is that on taris

is that taris

Were you on taris?

Is that Taris?

I didn’t realize you had to download the cheat console:

how can i download the cheat console?

What's a "cheat console" , is it a Mod or something ?

Here are people who saw all the outrage about Jolee being on Taris and had their say. This shows there are signs of intelligent life on YouTube:

Shem obviously warped to Taris with the cheat console. It's not hard to do with the PC version especially if you know what you're doing and Shem would be one of those people.

shem i feel sorry for you evryone asks the same questions

Thats ridiculous, same question over and over.... nobody pays attention to the comments anymore!!!!!!!

Hey, Shem, How'd you get Jolee on Taris? xD Kidding! SO sorry people can't/don't read. I'm hoping half these guys aren't really serious...

All these comments about Jolee on Taris... it's as bad as having a question answered in the description ¬_¬

How did joo get Jolee on Taris? xD Just kidding. Gawd there are so many dumb [idiots] out there...

For gods sake man! He used cheats to warp there.Does that answer your question? Will you stop moaning now? I'm sick of browsing the comments and finding, 'Uhhhhh, how do I get to Taris, uhhhh.'

Lmao people are like wtfbbq how are you on tais?! People just need to read descriptions.

Mission accomplished:

torment me with taris? you bastard!

ahh, i was just thinking "why is Jolee on taris?" when your comment came on! Your plan to torment me succeeded

hahaha, i love why you said you are on taris!

Talk about getting really confused:

Guess what we saw was wrong, Taris is still alive and well after Malak's bombardment.

Talk about being tormented:

god! when posting cheats, assume they have an xbox, more then likely they dont have it for PC

Just talk to your party members:

Why do you think Jolee lived in the descents of Kashhhyk?

A glitch huh:

taris has been destroyed and it is the same!nice glitch!

This issue about Carth can follow my around my videos, even if it’s very off-topic:

One time i was playing kotor 2 on my xbox and after i destroyeed the harbinger with darth nihilus on it i had returned to telos and it cut to a cutscene with Bastila talking to carth in an apartment,and i said wow so i [played] it and tried to get it again but i couldn't. can u tell me how i could get this again?

I never would have thought that meeting Atton for the first time would be considered boring:

ye . well i skip some scenes - booring scenes

This wouldn’t have been asked if the YouTuber had just talked to his beloved party member:

well this scene here with bindo talking about his wife is cut right ?

Keep in mind that this query was asked without thinking about how showing every cut scene would create contradictions in the storyline:

is there any way to see every single cutscene, side story and conversation in a single play session?

I do like compliments:

you always have the *good* mods for the 2 games

Yes, Prime did a good job on the Darth Talon mod:

that twilek is HOT!!!

Someone is seeing the light:

It looks nice on computer. Mods must make it super awesome

But like all things in life, there must be opposition:

you use wayyyyyyy too many mods

Seriously, I don't know why people use mods at all, let alone so many! I play the game the way it came and it serves just fine! I dunno...

Since everybodys talking about mods I guess Ill join in... Mods are too complicated for me. Thats all I wanna say.

[Mods] messed up a couple of my games

I laugh at this query:

and these mods are safe, right? Now, don't go being a jerk and lie to me. please tell me the truth.

Some people are afraid to take on both Uthar and Yuthura:

Btw, if you do that, doesn't the academy attack you?

did you have to fight your way through the academy after this?

I always find taking on the whole Sith Academy fun, but others are afraid of it:

the only problem with killing them both is that all the other sith in the academy will try to kill u

Then there are other YouTubers who think that I’m ignorant:

You know that you can poison them both as well. It makes the duel so much easier.

You should've poisoned them both, too!

Force Immunity anybody:

I can never beat Uthar. I get his health really low, but then he uses force drain and my health goes to zero in about 5 seconds. I am light side and decided to side with Yuthura coz I thought that it would be easier.

Can someone explain how someone comes to this conclusion:

hey its annie anakin killed 2 sith lol

Well, another update conquered. Looking forward to reading your responses again which make doing these updates worth it! :D

and these mods are safe, right? Now, don't go being a jerk and lie to me. please tell me the truth.

No - depending on what you download, it comes out of the system at night to get you. Actually...maybe I wouldn't post that considering this:

that twilek is HOT!!!

Might get someone's hopes up! :xp:

you use wayyyyyyy too many mods

Seriously, I don't know why people use mods at all, let alone so many! I play the game the way it came and it serves just fine! I dunno...

Since everybodys talking about mods I guess Ill join in... Mods are too complicated for me. Thats all I wanna say.

[Mods] messed up a couple of my games

1 - No such thing as too many mods;

2 - Used because they are fun and make improvements. *compares old, unmodded, half-broken game to shiny, modded, mostly fixed game...*

3 - Seen the light!

4 - Yes, the evil mods hacked your game files into small pieces. Wouldn't be improper installation at all...

Looking forward to reading your responses again which make doing these updates worth it!

It's the least we can do for the work you obviously put into collecting this lot Shem - many thanks! :D

Does anyone know how to take away the God Mode(invulnerability) cheat?

Uh, nope. You're on your own with that one champ. Good luck. Tell me if you ever figure out how.

(*chuckles* SUCKER!)

lol mission is 14 and already playing with guns ? bad girl

I know. If only she were canonically force sensitive and in TSL. Imagine the possibilities:

Jedi_Knight_Mission_Vao_by_DarthVandola.jpg

(I have run across an armband once that Zaalbar made for mission in TSL, interestingly enough!)

Yeeah, plus she's of legal age since it would be 5 years later. :naughty:

I love it when someone comes in and tries to start rumors:

I really hope that some of Revan's party is in KOTOR 3. I heard you play as a bounty hunter, who then realizes that he/she is Force sensitive.

Myyy my. Someone certainly is a Revan fanboy who has played with KSE and found out there is an un-utilized class in TSL called bounty hunter. Hey, with such an imagination, would you fancy making some of your own mods?

Oh God!I hate how they make the twilekk girls fat in these games

Really? Hey, I know: why don't you thin yourself out to your ideal 'slim' and then try to pick up a 90 pund bag of concrete and run it up 3 flights of stairs? What? Can't do it?

Here is a short conversation I had that I found a little humorous:

[YouTuber] That is not one of your best films

[shem] That is not one of your best comments.

[YouTuber] Touche

*Looks at YouTuber, Shakes head.* What a dumbass.

you should make a KOtor movie one day. so you can have the whole epic in one.... on second thought, thats a terrible idea, forget I said anything.

Say what? Uhh, Okay... People already have done that...then again you just want to bother Shem b/c he's a popular guy on more than one site. :roleyess:

[YouTuber] Actually if you do the math, she's almost like 15 or 16. A Star Wars year is 400 or so days. haha

[shem] If you add days to a year, you're actually aging slower.

:rofl:

Talk about someone putting his/her own foot in mouth. Sheez.

I really think some people need to lay off the spice:

There been some dialog cuts bioware made that mentions Revan and Carth talking about adopting Mission as their daughter and other stuff like Carth telling Revan about how obvious Bastila has a thing for him, etc.. funny don't know why they cut it.

Damn. Spice indeed.

what does tsl stand for?

you see canderous in kotor 2?

1) For reals? No, really--are you seriously asking that question? Or are you just petending to be stupid?

<BACKHAND>

2) Gee, I dunno. Canderous talking about 'some higher purpose' in K1. In K2 you meet Mandalore. Same voice actor as Canderous had. Leader of Clan Ordo. Talks about fighting alongside Revan if you get high enough influence. No connection? Not paying attention? Or just no clue?! Here's a big hint: Kreia's conversation with Mandalore and who she was talking about that left him behind. Ugh.

Then here are two different YouTubers who figured it out by just watching this video. I didn’t realize it would be such an inspiration:

I didn't realize it untill I saw this though the he and Mandalore were one and the same.

i get it now, i mean, how Canderous is mandalore in KOTOR II

At least they aren't totally clueless, or tone deaf for that matter. Still I wonder about those people who don't make the connection. I mean TSL is a sequel afterall, so wouldn't people be *looking* for clues as to what happened to characters from the first game??? Canderous was a mandalorian so...wouldn't people wonder about him when you encounter the mandalorians on Dxun??? How about the voice and speech patterns? --Same actor???

Is there any faulty parts when on [t]he game?

Was TSL rushed out before it was really even finished? Thanks in advance. Seriously... What game *did* you play?

sheml i stuck on leviathan

Good mood, I would say:

So? Check out the relevant video and *pay attention*. :^)

Bad mood I'd say:

GO CHECK OUT THE OTHER F***IN' VIDEOS RELEVANT TO YOUR QUERY!

Ugly mood:

<BACKHAND>

wait so [Canderous]'s gay?

You must be "HOCD". Homosexual Obsessive Compulsive Disorder--not gay necessarily, just hypersensitive to it.

I'm confused. Why does he say "this looks like the end of our partnership"

I wonder, how far can one get without learning how to read even a little?

i cant believe how many ppl skip the the great dialogue in this game and in kotor2

Me neither, sometimes. Then again, for several DIY videos on how to make a burning laser ray gun out of a DVDRW drive, the YT idiot rate is just as high. Thank God nobody makes videos on how to create your own electric chair out of common materials and a microwave oven transformer.

(Yes, I actually scavenge components from microwaves! You might even say I'm a RL Bao Dur, only human...that and I never created a mass shadow generator. Though I do frequent places like www.thecustomsabershop.com, and make my own lightsabers now and then.)

That is hilarious!! I think that I should consider downloading this mod

which mod is it?

1) what makes you think it's a mod? (sigh)

2) The one between your ears that has incomplete punctuation.

didnt know you could do this

I've got to try that the next time I play the game.

lmfao. im gonna do this next time Im playing kotor

ha! suck sith!! that was heaps funny, i'll do that next time!!

now i gotta try this 2 see if it works.

1) Glad the video could help. :)

2) Yes, please do.

3) Glad to see such enthusiasm.

4) Don't know why it wouldn't work for you just the same as anyone else--it's not like K1 is super glitchy.

It would've been funny as hell if you could visit the prison, she is in a cell and your Force Persuade the Selkath guard to overload the cell to kill her! XD

My myyy, you're a sadistic one.

a KOTOR 3 coming soon i think in 2009

*Looks at calendar* Well, they better get on it, 2009 is almost over!

I did this 4 times.I never did win thw argument.

Lol, did I see Bastila as a civilian woman?!

would'nt it suck if LucasArts say's they won't make KOTOR 3 and never will? haha there would be riots.

1) Watch again in Hi-Def, and pay close attention to the dialog choices--it's not a mod. >_>

2)Wha? <_<

3) They said they won't. They haven't. What kind of 'riot' do you mean? I don't see what's so funny? OR why riot over a game that'll never be made? ...Dumbass...

kotor 2 doesnt really have much force persuasion

?????

SHEM: Try reading every Force Power’s description:

hey how do you get force persuasion?

Umm, what Shem said.

jedisheml your awesome man

:joy:

how can you cheat the influence?

i never got this far with visas. Is this a mod?

Do you get more influence with Visas doing Dark Side acts or Light Side acts? I am just curious because I never really tried to influence her

howd u dress visas like that

1)V I A G R A --or I guess C I A L I S.

2)No...but your brain certainly needs a mod.

3) Sounds like you hadn't even done normal gameplay with her in your party. Here's what my electronics texts say: TRY EVERYTHING before you JUMP TO CONCLUSIONS.

4) The same way you dress the main character--or don't dress.

how do you activate force sight for the pc I can't find the key. I leand how but it never told me which key to hit. help please.

i learn that force power but it does not do nothing

same here, can you teach me?

I'll give all 3 of you the answer but you'll have to beg for it like a dog.

MEEEH i asked her once and then i didnt have enuf influence and now when i have gained some more i cant get to the part where i ask..
Sometimes if you do it right you can gain influence just by talking to her right, then after breaking off the conversation, start another conversation. WHAT A CONCEPT?!

i wish there was a perminate mod that allowed u to recruit [brianna] as a female

I'd say go find an early release of the XBOX version where you got brianna OR visas depending upon alingment, but that might prove futile. What shem said: Stoffe's mod.

Visas is a sith. She is a Sith apprentice to be precise. and if you play the game and switch characters to her. and check her attributes ,, youll see she is on the alignment meter all the way to the end of the dark side. So that is living proof that she is pure evil. heh heh heh dumb ass
Ah, forgot about the reply button to reply to another youtuber did we? Uh-huhuh-huhuh, dumbass.

Do you travel with [Visas]? Talk to her, understand her?

a) Yes. b) Not necessarily.

i don't have the same dialog as the video has, it's like i have some scenes cut. Why?

Well now, that just makes me all sad inside.

How do you get this option? My character is deeply aligned in the dark side, and she has a charisma of 14...but she doesn't get the option to force persuade them to commit suicide.

WTF?

Why so serious? [/joker]

o.o whos the guy that looks like darth maul at the end

Please tell me you're joking...

i hate computer version but hey somepeople like it

How could you hate the computer version? What's *wrong* with you?

You can mod it easier and you aren't risking console issues.

Oh did you use the mod that makes the male bodies slimmer because they are so fat?

Gee I dunno, what *ever* gave you that idea?! Frumpless anyone?

wait i thaught xbox is better then pc graphics???

I hate Mira. She is a 2 credit hooker.

how did you get HK-47 early where did you get all the parts for him

um...did you have some kind of mode replacing Bao-Dur as a human?

Why does Hanharr hate Mira so much? Why do they hate each other? I never understood

1) Hell no.

2) If you call women sluts, whores, and bitches all the time, is it really any wonder how you end up never getting any of your own? Jealousy much?

3) *Look* for the parts--only in rare instances will you never get all the parts to do it.

4) Mod. No. GTFO.

5) Because, Mira stole all of his cookies.

is'nt Hanharr related to Zallbarr from the ferst KOTOR

hanharr, is zallbarrs brother

1 & 2) No. Just...No.

isnt chuundar zallbarr's father?

No, he's actually just a really hairy version of Sonny Forelli, and Zaalbar is a really hairy version of Tommy Vercetti--you are in Ken Rosenberg's place for the final battle because that guy is a chicken $%^#, plus giant trees rule and with shacks up in there it's just way more awesome than a Vice City mansion on Starfish Island.

I think for real, Malak is just a weird little person who needs mental help.

What they don't tell in Kotor 1 and 2 when Malak becamed a jedi. How old he was to.

1) Uhhh, okay then.

2) I'm sure that the DarkHorse KOTOR comics and wookieepedia could answer those.

Cheers to the next Sherlock Holmes as he cracked the case:

jedishemL, i know something about you hehe... U are sorta famous (well known) with kotor and a master modder i think, cos uve got a few good ones on filefront. Hehe

Let's give the guy a hand. :^D

what game is this?

What game is this.

Ugh... More of that learn to read and not paying attention stuff.

why dose Malak have that thing around this mouth.

Because he got rejected by Capcom when auditioning for being a megaman boss--though they apparently have no problem mimicking Vader with characters like Ballade and Sunstar. Guess he wasn't good enough. OR for the MegaMan X series, how closely Vile actually resembles Boba Fett for his "T" shaped visor, a wildcard attitude, a his love for an array of weapons and always having a ride armor in similar vein to Fett and the "Slave I"

As if that isn't enough I can see a flattery match going on between LucasArts and Capcom:

Sigma (created in 1993) is evil, tall, bald, and has a block chin along with facial scars down his face over his eyes, And weilds a "beam" saber with ironically both weakness to, AND an ability to block electrical weapons.

Now tell me what you see when you compare images of Malak AND Darth Bane to Sigma.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
Sigma

MHXSigma.jpg

Malak

malek_first.jpg

Bane

Darth_Bane.JPG

imagine. when the camera cuts out, there's a big raping scene between Malak and Bastila

sounds like hes raping her to me.

when she starts yelling it sounds like hes [doing] her lol

Bastila sounds like she is being raped at the first 5 seconds

ya, so wouldn't that mean malik is a raping a guy and a girl at the same time?!?!?!? O.o

lol she got raped!

at da begining it souds like hes rapping her

rape lol

1, 2, 3, 4) Sick bastards.

5) OK, WTF?

6, 7, 8) Not really funny.

is this kotor1 for pc

do you gain dark points for this quest??

Do you get Brianna back though?

whas brianna the character you made at the start of the game?

hat planet is that?

1) No, but I did your mom.

2) No, but you gain horn-dog points for it, though.

3) Awww, he's worried.

4) It's the planet where I me 1)'s mom

I still would like to [brianna] nude as much as have sex with her.

god shes hot sooooo sexy!!!

oo shes sexy lol

1) I'm no Han Solo, but you are no slickster. Maybe go out and try to find a real girl...then again we don't need any more people as clueless as you.

2&3) I hope they never find that one german "mod" site for I am afraid wht would happen to their computerscreen if they did--assuming it's a virus free site...

Ignorant YouTuber:

does george lucas come upo with this stuff

Ain't sayin' no to that one...soooo, here is ANOTHER Ignorant Youtuber Award!

how did you get a hood on her?!

yeah, how did you make it so she would wear a hood??

I can see why these questions bother you Shem. It's like they never heard of mods *at all*.

i did not know this

*whistle* thats an...interesting...mod

ahhhhh quite the mod you got there...........

...o....m....g!!!!!!

1) We learn everyday!

2&3) Yaa, sure. A mod. Nevermind the stuff actually exists IN the game already. >_>

4) Let me guess...you've never even opened a playboy/penthouse/hustler mag, have you?

is it possible to get dancer outfit or anything that looks like dancer outfit in kotor 1 for pc?
Look up "Kotor mods" then get back to me.

but most of all I would like to see her nude and have sex with her,Plus she's my favorite out of all 3 The Exile,Brianna and Mira.

what a sexy girl.

mira is hot

Damn, Mira is so fricken hot!

I wanna do mira all night loooong.....

Lol--horny teens. Until you've had the real thing, fantasies about pixels will have to suffice.

1) Ohhh-kay.

2,3,4) So...you have a thing for redheads?

5) Please try to be at least a little more original than paraphrasing some song.

Anybody get the impression that Mira wasn't too thrilled about dancing for Vogga?? I sure did

CHEERS!

Who is the best dancer, Shem? I have tried 'em all and they are all the same. Think you can help me out, please?
I'm afraid he can't help you, for you are beyond help.

HOW DO YOU GET MIRA?

is this KOTOR2?

Is it just me or does she dance like a constipated bear?

It would be hell 'a' lot funny if Kreia did the dance.

It would be better if Mira turns herself in a man....lol

u look like dopak from Dantooine

1) What's a matter? The big hairy wookiee ain't enough for you?

2) What does TSL stand for? Where have you seen it before?

3) lolwut?

4) Lead me not to temptation for creation of such a mod--for I can find it myself.

5) Feeling a little bit Det. Bart jmac person: OH YES THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR OBSERVATION!

shem how do you get on taris if it was destroyed

Wait a minute...wasn't Taris turned into a wasteland before the game even really started? How could Juhani and Jolee be on there?

You've never heard of a Kotor Savegame Editor? Or just using the cheat function to warp? :)

[YouTuber] You should finish this "Party Member Information About..." videos.

[shem] What do you mean? I've done one for each planet.

[YouTuber] oh, then apparently I didn't see them all then. Sorry.

OBSERVATION! [That little thing youtubers should do before speaking out!]

Farm.Farm,Farm, they are all obsessed with farming.

Yeah? Well, at least they aren't also obsessed with their farm animals...not in the game anyways. :dev9:

How did you get Bastila on Korriban?

MODS: Ever heard of them?

How'd you get Bastila there?

How the hell did you get Bastila to tell you about the unknown planet?

how did you get bastilla on the unknown world without her being on the darkside

<snip>

Ugh. People.

How do you get juhani in your party?

haha i killed juhani, jolee, mission and zaalbar, bastila and malak, I'm the true sith lord !

Hey Shem. I got a quick question. How do you get Canderous to tell you more? Me and him were both level 20 and he still won't tell me more about his past.

1) It ain't because of bloodlust, that's for sure.

2) Hyperbolizing and throwing in pseudo lightside with darkside, are we?

3) Talking to party members asap...WHAT A CONCEPT!

tht doesnt look like Juhani is that the replacement juhani after you kill the first one?

is this kotor one..?

1) Uhh, sure.

2) Why...What ever gave you *that* idea? >:^}

is it possible to be with both [bastila and Juhani]...lol just wondering

Wow Revan can have a threesome with Bastila and Juhani.

:naughty:

CHEAT ON BASTILA CHEAT ON BASTILA

you back stabber. bastala will have your head if she finds out your with juhani instead of her

I want my 30 hours back

I almost crieded when I was unable to corrupt [Juhani] when I went Dark Side w/ Bastila

WHO THE HELL IS JUHANI!!!never seen her in kotor and ive beaten it like 5 times

zaalbar doesn't like u and if u r evil in the end, he runs away with mission.

mission is 14?? for real, where did it say that?

1) I hope you never get laid

2) What makes you think it was a male player? Did you have another of those early releases on the xbox?

3) What?! Why?!?!?!

4) Bawwwwwww.

5) More of that not paying attention stuff

6) Someone's memory is a little off.

7) Hands off the underage twi'lek!

[YouTuber 1] WAT A TWIST have you not played the game Its the best twist game I know of

[YouTuber 2] YES YOU ARE DARTH REVEN

[YouTuber 3] no...it cannot be true, no!!!!!!! lol, just found out a few hours ago; what a twist indeed!

[YouTuber 4] yes u r revan

[YouTuber 5] u can name you character and yes its a TWIST HELL

BioWare--here's your props!

[Place "F" word here] MODS

Loser.

Is there no scenario which lets the Jedis live?

i think mods make the game boring and easy

what do i type to find those lightsaber hilts?

JediShemL - Did you collect every lightsaber from every master

shemL dude plz help me im in the base of the ubse or whatever and i cant get out like the wokkie and kria r there and the door 2 the jekk jekkk tar is closed and i killed every1 in there exepect the hanhar and kria and i CANT GET OUT!!! plzzzzz help me

1) Poor thing

2) I bet if you got it for PC you would eventually come around.

3) Lolwut?

4) ...Why wouldn't he?

5) CRACKHEADS: get off of the crack!

how you get force crush?

Is that force choke like PC only? I upgraded mine all the way up on xbox version and it doesnt do the lifting in the air thing...

how do you get the force choke ore whatever you did in the end? what is the force called?

Whoa what did you do to him at the end to choke him and kill him is that possible without mods

<And this one>

what happends when you have killed all the jedi one by one?

I'll say it real slow and simple so's you can understand me:

D A R K S I D E

SHEML YOU ARE REALLY COOL!

Shem, I have some mods of yours and I like them a lot! You are a good modder! So that's why your mods are some of the best mods ever!

Hey, nothing like some compliments.

The mod is Shem's, it's called USM. If I remember right. He seems to use it a lot in his vids.
Hahah. Just like how I got credited for making a green laser pointer I *bought* and told people about buying. Though for my senior project I did actually make a gas laser, perhaps that might have had something to do with it. >:^]

i thot ell was a bald black man with a double bladed purple lightsaber? i gess this is a mod right?

You know, his speech pattern does sort of sound like Mace windu.

where did you pick up a red crystal?

You can pick one up along with a silver crystal and some variant of an orange lightsaber CONSISTENTLY on onderon from that one cylinder that requires a 60 security skill to open...I discovered that with the help of the new warp band mod.

I thought Darth Maul was born 4000 years AFTER these games:

in kotor 2, some of the jedis copy dath mauls lightsaber prototype

Ironically, the guy who made the lightsaber Maul basically copied was ruler of the Sith 40 years BEFORE these games. Some people...

why do you use force crush when he is almost dead, why not just finish him easy.

Zez-Kai Ell is a wimp. I have killed him by just blasting him constantly with Force Lightning. Seriously, if you do that, you can kill him naked and with no weapons.

1) It's all about style!

2) I bet if you fought him like that and put it on hard combat difficulty, then fought against him while he used the Juyo lightsaber form with his Master Critical Strike move (which form 7 makes even *more* deadly), you would have a different opinion.

I'll finish later. Don't worry, I'll catch up to you Shem!

Cheers!

• 5 weeks later...

I love inspiration. Something happened in the last few days on YouTube that inspired me to do another update.

Okay, I’ve gotten many PM’s with bizarre queries and I would really need to through them thoroughly to get the best ones. But since this ended today and I’m still laughing about it, I thought I would share my experience with you.

As usual, I keep people anonymous and this will be a time where you can’t actually look up the video’s comments to actually see who said it, but it really doesn’t matter who it was, it’s what’s written that should get the laughs.

The other day I get a PM saying this:

please tell me how 2 talk 2 carth because I've made 13 exiles and still no luck on getting to him I've made 3 light side males 4 light side females 3 dark side males and 3 dark side females and i don't want to make another 1 so can you please tell me in complete instructions on how to talk to him and please no jedi talk like you must try harder little one or you will never truly understand the meaning of accomplishing a task if you are told the answer lol but no really just tell me please

I’ve had similar PM’s in the past. Usually what I would do since I made this thread:

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=197122

Most of you will remember that thread which ended up inspiring me to make this thread as I saw that if that thread was a gold mine, this one I made will be an even bigger.

Is write a PM telling them to look at this thread, so I replied:

My advice is to NOT rush through the dialogue. You need to read this thread at LucasForums to see what you're screwing up.

Normally I would get responses of how silly they feel now, or thank you-s, etc. Heck, I would even get a response till like days later (depending how long it took them to complete the game) and thanking me for telling them how they have been screwing up and I feel good for helping someone.

This time it was different and hilarious. So I get a response later:

yes i chose the right options in dialog but i can't find carth please just give me a walk through on where i need to go what i need to do and what other dialog options i need to chose

I just about fell out of my chair when I read that because I knew this guy was going to be hard to get through. So out of the goodness of my heart while laughing a bit, I replied to try to set him straight:

Don't give me that. If you choose the right options, you can't help but run into Carth. It's automatic.

So how can I be clearer than that? You defeat Darth Nihilus and Carth requests an audience with you that you can’t avoid if you chose that dialogue option with Atton. Simple right? Not for this guy and here is his next response:

well i guess not look can you please just tell me all the dialog options i need 2 chose and where i need to go please

I have no idea why this guy thinks I was holding back on him. That thread I made explains all you need to do to get Carth to show up. Heck, there are even strategy guides out there that explain this. I just don’t get people.

So by now this guy was getting a little annoying, so I responded by saying:

Dude, seriously? It's really simple. It's "ONE" dialogue selection and I even took a picture of what you will need to select to get Carth. It's in that thread at LucasForums I linked to you that I created because of people like you. Read the thread for crying out loud. How impatient can one person be? Your impatience is the reason why you have yet to see Carth in the game. Plain and simple.

I'm betting you just skimmed the thread and thought that wasn't what you needed, but in fact, it is. Just read it, because I know for a fact you haven't or you're too stupid to comprehend the content. Which one is it? I'm betting it's the impatience part, but if you keep this up, I'll change my mind.

Did you know the first time I ever played TSL, I met Carth. The reason being is because I read my choices and "comprehended" what they meant. You're acting totally helpless and I refuse to answer any more queries about this because if you can't read that thread, then you're the problem. It tells you how to do it. It will all depend on how badly you want this.

BTW, you're the first person who I have linked that thread who had a query about this who didn't get it the first time. I guess there is a first time for everything.

Now here is the classic response that got me laughing the hardest:

my god your just like a real life jedi always talking down to others look i read the [A word that starts with F]ing thread all the way through and all it said was take dialog option number 2 when your talking atton and a bunch other useless comments that i didn't read because their just a bunch of idiots always repeating the same comments oh well i didn't know you could see carth in here oh well i didn't know carth would be in the game oh i wonder how many others are here and even though i already knew to take dialog option number 2 and follow the game through without being impatient and look at dialog b4 i chose it never works!!!!!! GOD you know what I'm tired asking 4 help from a jerk like you! I THINK I CAN LIVE WITHOUT FINDING CARTH!!!!!!!! i hope you have a merry Christmas [A word that starts with “A”]

The guy lies to cover up his ignorance. If he had chosen dialogue option #2, he runs into Carth. We all know that. I have no idea why people think it’s smart to try to pull those things by me and think I’m going to buy it and pretty much imply I’m holding out on him. The deeper issue could be that he didn’t want to start a new game and have to play it all the way through and wanted some “inside” information on how to still get Carth without having to play another game because of his impatience, but what he doesn’t get is that isn’t going to happen as the game isn’t set up that way.

Anyway, it was after that latest PM where I decided this was too good of material to pass up reporting.

To keep up with tradition, I’ll have to hit a video I haven’t gone over yet as they’re still important too. ;)

Ah, yes, a side quest that requires conversations that is part of playing role playing games. You all know what that means. :D

Okay, did it ever occur to people to pay attention in the video as it explains the data pad belongs to Uthar or is that asking too much:

where do u find the data pad?

howd u get that datapad

where do you get the datapad to show his son?

Just remember guys, these guys are YouTubers, home of the most impatient people in the world. So talking to characters as less as possible is not something they’re going to do:

I can't seem to find this datapad. I thought it might be in Uthar's room but the door's locked and I can't figure out how to open it.

tell me were you got the database!!! or how u got int uthars room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you get in uthars room???

Oh boy:

how do u get this chat option stuff? do u just take carth around on manaan?

Off-topic remark worth reporting though it should have been posted in my Jagi and Canderous video:

How do u get the mandlorian Jagi event? do u just keep on asking Canderous about the wars?

Another off-topic remark, but again funny as I thought the Leviathan was short:

I hate the levithan it's such a time consumer

As Yoda would say: “Much to learn you still have”:

wow,just when i thought i knew EVERYTHING about star wars,some mod like this pops up

How does this make sense? You get a game for PC and then think you need Xbox Live:

thanks im gonna get kotor 1 for pc and start exploring,then i'll start working on getting x-box live

Of course there is the thinking if you haven’t seen it, you cry mod:

I never knew you could find Dustil. Is this a mod? If not then I'll have to try this.

is this mod

Can you get this plotline in the actual game or is this a mod for the pc version?

So doing a party member’s side quest without the party member it revolves around is questioned:

Is this one of those side missions that you have to have Carth in your party at the right time sort of a thing? Can someone just share some info so I can give this a shot?

Then there are the Xbox version users who think they got shafted:

Can you find Dustil on the Xbox version of the game or do you have to have the PC version?

how do i find his son on the xbox version?

is this able too happen on Xbox version to ?

Watch the video:

What do you have to find in the academy on Korriban to make Dustil leave?

Google is your friend:

Can ANYONE tell me where to get the mods for KOTOR? AND KOTOR 2? IF U DO PRESS REPLY THEN TYPE THE COMMENT PLZ!!!

At least I can still be an inspiration:

I'm totally gonna have to play this again cuz I never saw this...

This person could not have played TSL or could he? You never know with YouTubers:

how is he gonna go to telos when its over when it was blown up?

What is a video comment section without this query:

which game is this kotor 1 or 2

is this the first game ????

What would you say to this:

Hey Shem, have you ever been a scoundrel when you start the game

Confused:

Where is Jordo?

where can you find the friend of carth? i went to korriban and there was no dustil...

How can someone actually watch my video and ask this? Seriously people:

Can you even save Dustil?

I would think this is more important to your relationship with Carth if you’re female Revan:

Does this happen if you are a girl?

Can you believe that someone never heard someone talk about Telos in K1 until this video? This person pulled it off:

cool telos is mentioned in kotor 1

Oh boy:

where is Telos?

Someone who got frustrated with the ignorant YouTubers:

sigh... I will just say it for JediShemL if you don't know lol. You need to get this datapad in Uthars room. You can get it by Double Crossing Yuthura by telling Uthar her plans then telling Yuthura that Uthar wants to kill her ( don't mention you told him tho) then she will give you like a key i think and you can enter his room or alternatively, get a decent-high amount of security and open his door. I just used T3 but thats cause I did Korriban last.

I guess some people out there are easily impressed:

"Touch me, old man, and I'll kill you." Whoa, Dustil's a badass o_O

Captain Obvious:

I killed Dustil once and Carth got mad at me.

As many of you know that Jason Marsden who voiced Dustil also voiced Rosh in Jedi Academy. Look at how many people have played both games and are close to connecting the dots:

Who Voice Acts Dustil???? I know that voice... but I can't place it and it is bugging the hell outta me!!!

Dustil sounds like Rosh from Star Wars Jedi Knight: Jedi Academy.

Dustil sounds like rosh in jedi academy

Dustil sounds like Rosh from star wars jkja

Dustil's voice sounds so familar

he sounds liek rosh out of JKJA

Dustil's voice reminds me of Rosh's from Jedi Knights series

Enjoy the update! I especially hope you all enjoyed the PM that lead off this update and I’m really looking forward to your reactions as that is what makes it all worth the effort in doing these updates!

• 1 year later...

It's been a while since I have updated this thread. Anyway, I'll bring up a funny little bit I started 9 months ago on this video:

This comment I wrote has gotten many interesting responses. Someone wrote:

How do yo get his robes and mask

I thought I would have a little fun with the user, so I replied:

There's a Rakatan merchant on the Unknown World that will sell them for 10 million credits.

The reaction to it is classic:

Wow I did not know that.What is the merchant's name

How did you even get 10 millions? O.o

I wanted to taste both endings, but i guess this one is not the same without the robes and mask :D.

where is the merchant?

in what vilage

10 million credits!?

Is the Rakatan merchant black or red? Just curious, since I want the armor.

10MILLION?? wow, so i dont need to buy annything any more :p i just escaped that flagship of Karath, but 10 mil. i dont have that mutch :s

Where's the merchant?

WHERE THE [FUDGE] IS THAT MERCHANT!?i want that robe so [FUDG]ING bad!! >:)

I noticed your comment about, but I don't remember any Rakatan merchant. Could you tell me specifically where he is?

There is some hope out there because some of the users made replies to at different times to the users who failed to see through the joke:

I guess you failed to pick up on the sarcasm LOL

try wikipedia and word sarcasm ;)

Holy [crap] you didn't see through the sarcasm?

lol he was joking there is no one in the game that sells you the robes, you have to just download the mod

It's a mod. I believe he's trolling you.

One of the users who saw the reply to their query of the joke said this:

Wow i actually looked for him lol

If there was interest in updating this thread again, I wouldn't mind doing some more updates! :D

I have some reactions:

This guy is stuck:

shemL dude plz help me im in the base of the ubse or whatever and i cant get out like the wokkie and kria r there and the door 2 the jekk jekkk tar is closed and i killed every1 in there exepect the hanhar and kria and i CANT GET OUT!!! plzzzzz help me

Do you ever get the impression they couldn't find their way out of a paper bag even if the pathway were clearly drawn and lined with pretty lights all the way? :)

This guy wants a different ending:

Is there no scenario which lets the Jedis live?

Awww. :D

This is a mod idea I agree with:

it looks kinda silly with the general and the queen just standing there in the background. Someone should make a mod to fix that

Coming when...it's done? :)

At least someone is smart enough to know that most of these YouTubers are very lost:

lol I feel sorry for you Shem, having to put up with all these comments

That was either me or merules1. It probably was a gesture of kindness, but in case that was me, my God I sound like an ass.

Then there are other YouTubers who think that I’m ignorant:

You know that you can poison them both as well. It makes the duel so much easier.

You should've poisoned them both, too!

<sigh> Why that sounds like a good strategy for, gee, I dunno, Dragon Warrior games, and parasite eve, and to a similar extent megaman X command mission (if you can get over the kiddishness of it) and just about any other RPG strategy game. Yes. I myself never would have thought of *that* before. :rolleyes:

...Wait, I heard ignorance!

I love inspiration. Something happened in the last few days on YouTube that inspired me to do another update.

The other day I get a PM saying this:

please tell me how 2 talk 2 carth because I've made 13 exiles and still no luck on getting to him I've made 3 light side males 4 light side females 3 dark side males and 3 dark side females and i don't want to make another 1 so can you please tell me in complete instructions on how to talk to him and please no jedi talk like you must try harder little one or you will never truly understand the meaning of accomplishing a task if you are told the answer lol but no really just tell me please

I’ve had similar PM’s in the past. Usually what I would do since I made this thread:

Most of you will remember that thread which ended up inspiring me to make this thread as I saw that if that thread was a gold mine, this one I made will be an even bigger.

Is write a PM telling them to look at this thread, so I replied:

My advice is to NOT rush through the dialogue. You need to read this thread at LucasForums to see what you're screwing up.

Normally I would get responses of how silly they feel now, or thank you-s, etc. Heck, I would even get a response till like days later (depending how long it took them to complete the game) and thanking me for telling them how they have been screwing up and I feel good for helping someone.

This time it was different and hilarious. So I get a response later:

yes i chose the right options in dialog but i can't find carth please just give me a walk through on where i need to go what i need to do and what other dialog options i need to chose

I just about fell out of my chair when I read that because I knew this guy was going to be hard to get through. So out of the goodness of my heart while laughing a bit, I replied to try to set him straight:

Don't give me that. If you choose the right options, you can't help but run into Carth. It's automatic.

So how can I be clearer than that? You defeat Darth Nihilus and Carth requests an audience with you that you can’t avoid if you chose that dialogue option with Atton. Simple right? Not for this guy and here is his next response:

well i guess not look can you please just tell me all the dialog options i need 2 chose and where i need to go please

I have no idea why this guy thinks I was holding back on him. That thread I made explains all you need to do to get Carth to show up. Heck, there are even strategy guides out there that explain this. I just don’t get people.

So by now this guy was getting a little annoying, so I responded by saying:

Dude, seriously? It's really simple. It's "ONE" dialogue selection and I even took a picture of what you will need to select to get Carth. It's in that thread at LucasForums I linked to you that I created because of people like you. Read the thread for crying out loud. How impatient can one person be? Your impatience is the reason why you have yet to see Carth in the game. Plain and simple.

I'm betting you just skimmed the thread and thought that wasn't what you needed, but in fact, it is. Just read it, because I know for a fact you haven't or you're too stupid to comprehend the content. Which one is it? I'm betting it's the impatience part, but if you keep this up, I'll change my mind.

Did you know the first time I ever played TSL, I met Carth. The reason being is because I read my choices and "comprehended" what they meant. You're acting totally helpless and I refuse to answer any more queries about this because if you can't read that thread, then you're the problem. It tells you how to do it. It will all depend on how badly you want this.

BTW, you're the first person who I have linked that thread who had a query about this who didn't get it the first time. I guess there is a first time for everything.

Now here is the classic response that got me laughing the hardest:

my god your just like a real life jedi always talking down to others look i read the [A word that starts with F]ing thread all the way through and all it said was take dialog option number 2 when your talking atton and a bunch other useless comments that i didn't read because their just a bunch of idiots always repeating the same comments oh well i didn't know you could see carth in here oh well i didn't know carth would be in the game oh i wonder how many others are here and even though i already knew to take dialog option number 2 and follow the game through without being impatient and look at dialog b4 i chose it never works!!!!!! GOD you know what I'm tired asking 4 help from a jerk like you! I THINK I CAN LIVE WITHOUT FINDING CARTH!!!!!!!! i hope you have a merry Christmas [A word that starts with “A”]

The guy lies to cover up his ignorance. If he had chosen dialogue option #2, he runs into Carth. We all know that. I have no idea why people think it’s smart to try to pull those things by me and think I’m going to buy it and pretty much imply I’m holding out on him. The deeper issue could be that he didn’t want to start a new game and have to play it all the way through and wanted some “inside” information on how to still get Carth without having to play another game because of his impatience, but what he doesn’t get is that isn’t going to happen as the game isn’t set up that way.

Anyway, it was after that latest PM where I decided this was too good of material to pass up reporting.

Damn. Just.....damn.

If there were to actually be serious research into internet ignorance that is known as the 'n00b' phenomenon, called n00b-pwn-ology, I think we may have just found a worthy entry for a valid research source.

The other guy exhibits the classic signs of being a n00b (which is not to be confused with "newb" because newbs are just newbies). A n00b on the other hand:

1) doesn't read, or is selective

2) unreasonable and impatient

3) Asks silly questions that are ignorant or which query the obvious

4) receive a response and don't process it even though they read it

5) continues and possibly tries to cover up their obvious n00bile tendencies

Ah, yes, a side quest that requires conversations that is part of playing role playing games. You all know what that means. :D

Okay, did it ever occur to people to pay attention in the video as it explains the data pad belongs to Uthar or is that asking too much:

where do u find the data pad?

howd u get that datapad

where do you get the datapad to show his son?

Considering your video pretty much is a walkthrough guide in and of itself to get a specific result (if people would only try to mimick what you do and not require someone to hold their hand the whole time) I would not think it is asking too much.

Apparently the You n00b community would disagree. :D

Just remember guys, these guys are YouTubers, home of the most impatient people in the world. So talking to characters as less as possible is not something they’re going to do:

I can't seem to find this datapad. I thought it might be in Uthar's room but the door's locked and I can't figure out how to open it.

tell me were you got the database!!! or how u got int uthars room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how do you get in uthars room???

It's sad when people could easily put two and two together, especially with a journal which can be referred to should you get lost.

Y'know I wonder if after their mother gave birth to them that either:

1) the doctor dropped them on their head or

2) they need to be dropped on their head AGAIN cuz you never know what a good konk to the cranium might yield.

Then there are the Xbox version users who think they got shafted:

Can you find Dustil on the Xbox version of the game or do you have to have the PC version?

how do i find his son on the xbox version?

is this able too happen on Xbox version to ?

Haa! Yes! People thinking they got jacked, and you didn't need to use a mod to do it, just have the idea of mods in application floating around. Assumptions make for funny results.

This person could not have played TSL or could he? You never know with YouTubers:

how is he gonna go to telos when its over when it was blown up?

/facepalm

What would you say to this:

Hey Shem, have you ever been a scoundrel when you start the game

I'd say, "only on the weekends".

How can someone actually watch my video and ask this? Seriously people:

Can you even save Dustil?

:giveup:

I would think this is more important to your relationship with Carth if you’re female Revan:

Does this happen if you are a girl?

Hmm...Carth says female Revan "reminds [him] of [his] wife"... I mean he has a son too. Maybe male Revan is one of those transexuals?

Uhh, no.

Someone who got frustrated with the ignorant YouTubers:

sigh... I will just say it for JediShemL if you don't know lol. You need to get this datapad in Uthars room. You can get it by Double Crossing Yuthura by telling Uthar her plans then telling Yuthura that Uthar wants to kill her ( don't mention you told him tho) then she will give you like a key i think and you can enter his room or alternatively, get a decent-high amount of security and open his door. I just used T3 but thats cause I did Korriban last.

Sounds like DarthYuugi/merules1 was coming to service here.

I digress:

There is some hope out there because some of the users made replies to at different times to the users who failed to see through the joke:

I guess you failed to pick up on the sarcasm LOL

try wikipedia and word sarcasm

Holy [crap] you didn't see through the sarcasm?

lol he was joking there is no one in the game that sells you the robes, you have to just download the mod

It's a mod. I believe he's trolling you.

Nice. People who actually get it. :) Though the ignorant ones are amusing it is refreshing to see that YT people aren't all n00bz.

One of the users who saw the reply to their query of the joke said this:

Wow i actually looked for him lol

:rofl: You can tell this person has some humility and even a sense of humor. Telltale signs this is someone ya actually wouldn't mind knowing.

If there was interest in updating this thread again, I wouldn't mind doing some more updates! :D

I don't know if I alone qualify, though LF has been kind of dead lately.

Actually I recall one video (making visas dance for Vogga iirc) where one youtuber was all amazed you could change the voice of your male exile to Darth Malak during fights and wondered how you could do it, to which I believe I replied something like "changing the voices of your characters is now easier than ever with the Kotor Savegame editor!" to which you said "Yeah, but you know, that would require some level of intelligence which I have just about given up on for the human race."

I suck at modding but I wonder what kind of reactions a really crappy BS mod would get. One where you throw in references to obscure and esoteric things and movies. Stuff that just absolutely makes no sense whatsoever in the context of SW games.

Problem is I'm not as funny as I'd like to think...then again it isn't me that would be getting laughed at but rather the youtuber reactions.

I finally updated this thread the other day for the first time in over a year with a small update, but I really didn’t go through all the comments in a video like I just did now. The funny thing is trying to remember my set up on how I did the updates quicker. I guess it will be a slow process to get to the point where I can do these faster. So I’m just doing one video at this time to get this going.

I also had to look at which videos I never covered and once I did that, I got the process started. As a reminder from when I started doing these, YouTube doesn't have a language filter so I did replace some words and to make it known I used [brackets] to show you which word was replaced.

Of course there are the surprised that this could be done:

wow? i never had that...and it showed part of Canderous that I never thought he had lol.

same here, i never? knew that whould happen.

Holy [crap]! I've never seen? canderous that angry!

wow ive never seen that [jerk] before

how does this manage to happen? Ive traveled with ONLY Canderous and Bastilla(cept on Korriban) and Jagi never showed up! HELP!

Thanks I could not find the cutscene for the life of me!

thanks! i have never knew about jagi!

Some having issues with how it's played out:

I admire mandalorians but these? are two pussies lol FIGHT ALREADY!

Canderous is really way more compassionate than a mandalorian should be. Guess you dont need to be a total sociopath to become mandalore. Nice post, by the way.

If you watch the video, you would see the problem with this statement:

two lightsaber wielding? mandos? DAYUM!

The power of persuade is often overlooked:

I see that you convinced Jagi to listen. He was always stubbern when I tried it.?

Some people don't know the word "MOD":

Oh, so it's like a hack?

Someone didn't talk to Canderous enough:

Wow....so that's what happened. I've never done this. I've tried talking to Canderous numerous times, but it failed...

Besides modding, others out there think there are other benefits to the PC version:

Is the Jagi sub story PC only or does it work for Xbox?

lol is this only on the PC version or what

Is this cut content, or is it just for PC? Because I have the Xbox version and I have run around every planet with Canderous and have not found anything that would lead up to this scene, or make it come on.

this must be the pc version.

is this a mod or can you get this on normal xbox version

Do u have to have a mod to fight Jagi

is this moded cause every time i try to do that it doesnt work

Can this be on Xbox

ia this whole encounter a mod, or can you do this in the game without a mod?

how did you do that ive never seen that guy befor ps is there a diffrent verson for like xbox360 or computer

can u do this on the xbox version sheml

It's always funny to see people who know what mods are and ask if this scene is a mod, but then there are those who don't know what mods are:

how did you get jagi to have dark jedi with him? i always fought him when he brought rodian bounty hunters

did you use a mod so jagi comes with dark jedi because ive played this side quest a thousand times and he always came with rodian bounty hunters

How about watching my video:

What part of Tatooine do you have to fight Jagi at?

Where can you find Jagi?! I've looked all over the desert, yet still I can't find him.

Where can I find Jagi on Tatooine? I've searched the entire desert!

Someone actually thought I didn't know what a mod was:

YouTuber: is this a mod if not how do i get to it

Me: Which one are you talking about?

YouTuber: A mod is like a modifacation

So I put a yellow Mandalorian outfit on Jagi and it really confused someone:

but the yellow mandalore (jagi)... isn't that the arena champion from Taris?

What some people think of me:

wow cheater u used so much EXP

JedishemL is a f'n noob!!

Then there are those who feel bad for me:

I feel bad for you Shem, you make amazing videos, but people are constantly pestering you about how to get stuff such as Canerous's armor in this video. They just can't comprehend that you can "mod" PC games. Ignorant people, what are you going to do?

Some people don't get the concept of role playing games:

all that talking for 15 seconds of fighting???

Ah the disappointment this guy got when he learned the armor I put on Canderous is a mod:

Where did you get the armor for canderous?I just want to know without mods or cheats.

Some people really love to make stuff up:

yo, i did this, and he wasnt talking to canderous, instead he killed canderous, and either allow him to tkae canderous's place, or fight him.. i didnt mod it, i saw this, and i was like wtf, cuz my freinds showed me on thier systems that mine was wrong just like ur vid here, so ya...

Some people really have their own version of looking at things:

The dude in yellow sounds like Chris Freeman aka Alucard.

The idea of Canderous talking through a microphone didn't occur to this guy:

is dat da 1 who becomes mandlore in kotor 2? if so his voice got ALOT deeper>

I love confused people:

how u get the mandalorian armour for canderous i rember i got it but how?

Somebody took it personally on all the queries I receive:

Oh my [fudg]ing god, will you retards stop asking how he got the dark jedi and the armors? ITS OBVIOUS ITS A? MOD, STOP BEING SUCH [FUDG]ING IDIOTS AND TRY TO USE YOUR BRAINS FOR ONCE YOU RETARDS.

Enjoy the update! :D

Hmmm....I'm glad you started this up again. I was around way back and I wondered what happened to it. Unfortunately, I believe most people here visit other sections of the forums so it may be missed. If I were you I'd give a shout to others that your back and the fun has started again.

On to my reaction: :raise:. I actually find it kind of sad. However, as sad as I find the situation I am amazed at the sense of....self importance some of these people have. It's like they don't care that they are....wrong?.....ignorant? But that in itself seems wrong to me. CAN SOME1 EXPLANE?!!!! PLZ REPLY :xp:.

Of course there are the surprised that this could be done:

wow? i never had that...and it showed part of Canderous that I never thought he had lol.

same here, i never? knew that whould happen.

Holy [crap]! I've never seen? canderous that angry!

wow ive never seen that [jerk] before

how does this manage to happen? Ive traveled with ONLY Canderous and Bastilla(cept on Korriban) and Jagi never showed up! HELP!

Thanks I could not find the cutscene for the life of me!

thanks! i have never knew about jagi!

:rofl: lol clueless people

Gotta love it.

Some having issues with how it's played out:

I admire mandalorians but these? are two pussies lol FIGHT ALREADY!

Canderous is really way more compassionate than a mandalorian should be. Guess you dont need to be a total sociopath to become mandalore. Nice post, by the way.

Guess nobody ever told them mandos have compassion too, Unless they end up like Montross who ultimately died at Jango's hands. I had a wonderful time playing that part of SW Bounty Hunter.

If you watch the video, you would see the problem with this statement:

two lightsaber wielding? mandos? DAYUM!

I dunno. This guy might actually have a sense of humor. Maybe.

Until someone proves otherwise I always try to give them benefit of the doubt when it comes to having a basic inkling of common sense. A comment like this obviously can't be a serious one. However, if he really is being serious,

1) epic facepalm

2) you now have license to laugh AT him

:devsmoke:

Besides modding, others out there think there are other benefits to the PC version:

Is the Jagi sub story PC only or does it work for Xbox?

lol is this only on the PC version or what

Is this cut content, or is it just for PC? Because I have the Xbox version and I have run around every planet with Canderous and have not found anything that would lead up to this scene, or make it come on.

this must be the pc version.

is this a mod or can you get this on normal xbox version

Do u have to have a mod to fight Jagi

is this moded cause every time i try to do that it doesnt work

Can this be on Xbox

ia this whole encounter a mod, or can you do this in the game without a mod?

how did you do that ive never seen that guy befor ps is there a diffrent verson for like xbox360 or computer

can u do this on the xbox version sheml

Eh, just let them continue to be uncertain about it. If they care enough, I'm sure they'll find out the answer one way or another. Who knows, maybe a few of them will say some things worth a chuckle or two.

Someone actually thought I didn't know what a mod was:

YouTuber: is this a mod if not how do i get to it

Me: Which one are you talking about?

YouTuber: A mod is like a modifacation

:rolleyes:

*Someone* has to think they're never wrong here, and it certianly isn't shem.

So I put a yellow Mandalorian outfit on Jagi and it really confused someone:

but the yellow mandalore (jagi)... isn't that the arena champion from Taris?

Must be some more of that not paying attention stuff. There seems to be an abundance of it. I should go into business and make a profit off of it.

:dev9:

What some people think of me:

wow cheater u used so much EXP

Using exp? I thought you gained experience points in a game? Hm. Interesting.

JedishemL is a f'n noob!!

Guy, think about that for just a second, you are calling someone who mods the game (knows it inside and out) a n00b. That means if this person can show you up, you are being shown up by a n00b by your own testament. Think about that for just a second, fella, being pwned BY a n00b.

I think the point makes itself. :p

Then there are those who feel bad for me:

I feel bad for you Shem, you make amazing videos, but people are constantly pestering you about how to get stuff such as Canerous's armor in this video. They just can't comprehend that you can "mod" PC games. Ignorant people, what are you going to do?

Maybe someone should tell him what we do with all these comments. There's plenty of amusement if you know how and where to find it. :)

Ah the disappointment this guy got when he learned the armor I put on Canderous is a mod:

Where did you get the armor for canderous?I just want to know without mods or cheats.

Life is cruel sometimes, unfortunately. :roleyess:

yo, i did this, and he wasnt talking to canderous, instead he killed canderous, and either allow him to tkae canderous's place, or fight him.. i didnt mod it, i saw this, and i was like wtf, cuz my freinds showed me on thier systems that mine was wrong just like ur vid here, so ya...

OK, can someone say BULL ****?

Somebody took it personally on all the queries I receive:

Oh my [fudg]ing god, will you retards stop asking how he got the dark jedi and the armors? ITS OBVIOUS ITS A? MOD, STOP BEING SUCH [FUDG]ING IDIOTS AND TRY TO USE YOUR BRAINS FOR ONCE YOU RETARDS.

I'd just tell him: It's okay, the dumb comments of all these people *aren't* going to waste. Trust me.

Some people really have their own version of looking at things:

The dude in yellow sounds like Chris Freeman aka Alucard.

Hm. Let me pull up a vid so we can judge for ourselves, personally I think I kind of agree actually.

For those who don't know:

"Alucard" is a character on the anime "Hellsing ultimate" (NOT for audiences under 18 due to extreme blood and gore). If you spell the name "Alucard" backwards you'll see what name it really is. :)

If I am not mistaken this is not only a nod towards the real life Vlad Tepes [meaning "the impaler"] Dracula (because in at least one scene it is shown with Alucard in a brief flashback to his human life when he was looking like Vlad the impaler), but also it is a nod to Konami and their game of Castlevania 3 for the NES where there's a recruitable playable character named "Alucard" (Adrian Tepes Farenheight), the lost son of Dracula.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived