Home

Seriously – What Game Did You Play? [Spoilers]

Shem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here comes more.

Atton Asks Bao-Dur About the Exile

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Some people just need love:

"Okay I may look like a fool after this but it's bugging me in the extremes. Is there any way that atton and the exile end up like carth and revan?"

"does your character "possibly" fall in love with atton"

Some people rather ask me than find out for themselves:

"sorry for being annoying shem but what are jedi conslour like?"
Here is a Bao-Dur thought:

"Bao-Dur sounds kind of creepy, like Christopher Walken."
Here comes a connection:

"hey woah..is darth maul a zabrak?"
For some reason this video became a target for KOTOR III talk well before the MMO announcement:

"where the hell is koto3 ??? its been too [snip] long and at the very least just announce it already!!!"

"im sick of bioware and lucasarts crap. make kotor 3 already. the wait has been too long."

"I've got KOTOR 3 on Xbox and PC..."

So you never play the game as a female so some cut scenes never fire. Why is it that just because someone never saw a scene, they cry mod? The Exile is referred to as a woman, but that doesn’t comprehend with someone:

"is this a mod or is it a real conversation?"
Here are a couple of people who knew this was real because they never tried to be a female before, but were smart enough to know it’s not a mod:

"lol...never knew atton and bao-dur could be so funny"

"Wow this is all so new to me. I've never played a female Exile past Telos. I can't argue against what's canon and what's not obviously, It's just so hard for me to play a character of the opposite sex in an rpg. Sorry, It's easier to just hear the story told like this for me."

The Exile's Trial

Please, share us your beliefs:

"sith are....misunderstood...theyre no merciless killers...thirsty bloodseekers who bring pain to everyone that stands in their way, but....okay, they are...but SITH RULES"
Run that by me again:

"0_o wats the secret?"

"When I play it on the xbox, at first I wore a Jedi Robe for this but when I was wearing a Jedi Robe when watching this, I was naked."

"I don't like revan that much but I like kyle katarn"

Some people have queries:

"when you speak to Atris, it is possible to get your lightsaber back"

"Why did the exile got cast out again?"

I’m still scratching my head how a few people came to this conclusion:

"When she (Exile) pulls out he lightsaber, does the Exile kill the Jedi Counsil Member??? Just askin'"

"It looked like the Exile was going to stab Master Vrook when she gave him her lightsaber."

"0:53 it looked like the exile stabbed vrook lol"

"at first i thot the exile stabbed a jedi and just walked out"

Canderous Reveals Information About Revan

This video is a gem with some really funny remarks. If you haven’t had the chance to go through the comments on this if you were browsing through my YouTube videos, here is what you have missed.

This is one of those comments that speaks for itself:

"Muhahaha i knew mandalore was revan!!"
Somebody doesn’t like Canderous’ look:

"why dose madalore look like a a panzie [snip] biznitch"
Run that by me again:

"Didn't Revan die or something?"

"omg!!!!!!!!! can some1 help me! i want to get force crush but dont now how to get it.. and how do i gain a prestige class i am full dark and have darkmastery!!!!!!!!!! if someone answers those questions i'll be very happy"

"i have swkotor 1 whats the max level?"

"thats canderous. he can be in your party. where do u meet him"

"*Yanwn* Got aload of experience and influence of Kreia i found her the most interesting and the best character. I really wanna get my second classes already but dont you have to be like level 16 or something?"

Adding the influence system in TSL really added a lot of difficulty to the game for some:

"how r u supposed to get infulence with mandalore... its hard"

"where'd you get all that influence? i can't influence him enough"

"How the hell do you get him to say that line?"

"what are the options for getting influence on mandalore?"

Someone needs to explain the Star Wars timeline to this one:

"at the last speech. he says something about fighting the sith well guess what Episode 2 CLONE WARS!"
If you never knew it was a big confusing issue that Canderous is Mandalore, then these comments will blow you away:

"wait you mean mandalore is actually canduros"

"omfg that is Canderous i should of know bc of his implats lol Canderous you were at my side in kotor2 the whole time."

"wtf i beat the whole game and i never knew he was canderous lol man i feel dumb"

"canderous??"

"wait wait wait...canderous is mandalore"

"i should have known! canderous and mandalore's voice r nearly the same!!"

"so is mandalore really canderous?"

"mandalore is canderous i never knew"

"In the save game editor there should be an option to get the Mandalore model without his helmet. And what do you know the head looks like Canderous."

"really? i though mandalore was a completey diffrent character"

"hmm i many years playing both games and i never knew candarous was mandalore"

"can some1 plz explain somethn to me plz iam confused is canderous and mandalore the same guy?"

This one guy was in denial and refused to believe me when I told him Canderous is Mandalore. Here are his comments:

"that's mandalore. not canderous."

"the *proof* you showed me in the videos isn't completely valid, seeing how most of it is just your stupid mod."

Some thought this is a mod, or cut content. Others thought you really had to ensemble the clans. What’s funny is all the information and the annotations on the video I put on and people still blindly overlooked it and asked where to assemble the clans. The amount of times it happened will amaze you:

"This is cut content, right?"

"how did you get mandalore to tell you that i reassembled the mandalorians but he never said that?"

"I've only seen one group of Mandalorians in this game, and they're on Nar Shaddaa. Are there any others besides them?"

"I found both of those groups, but this conversation never happened"

"ok, i've found the Mandalorians on Datoonine, Nar Shadaara and the Dxun camp ones, are there more? The only Mandies i found on dxun were the ones Mandalore already has, where are the rest?"

"Do you have to unite the clans AND gain high influence in order for this conversation to take place or do you just need to gain influence?"

"i cannot find anymore scattered mandalorians!!! help me plsss. i only found 2 one in nar shada and one in dantoine"

"where are the clans? So far i got only got the clans on Dantooine and Nar shadaa, wheres the rest?"

"Where are the mandanorian clans Im Stuck"

"Is this cut content? I reassembled the clans hundreds of times and Canderous STILL won't tell me this."

"how did this happen? I played the game like 17 times and never found this, were are all of the mandalorions? plz HELP!!!"

"where are the wandering mandalorians that you need to return to Dxun? I know there is one on Dantooine and another on Nar Shadaa, where are the others?"

"wait, is this a mod or part of the regular game?"

"How do you tigger that scene? I gathered all the clans and everything. at least I think I got em all."

"How the hell??? I never got Mandalore to say that! Even after I got all th clans!"

"can you please tell me where are all the clans?/????"

"man i got all of the clans i need something like charisma to get thi8s?"

"Hm. If you don't mind me asking, how many mandalorian camps,(or small groups of them.), are there? I've found the ones on Nar Shadda in the docks and the ones with the Mercenaries on Dantooine, but I can't get that conversation with Mandalore. Did I miss one clan? Because I couldn't find any other."

"can u plz tell me were the other clans are bcuz i have only found the one on nar shadaar and on dantooine were are the rest?"

"shem can you tell me where the rest of the clans are i already know about the ones on dantooine and nar shaddaa"

"are there clans on korriban!? i just got nar shaddaa and dantoonie's mardolorains and haven't been able to collect this information. is it after the war of onderon or korriban, please relpy"

"I have gathered many clans in the game, but I feel like I haven't gathered enough. Where are the rest of the clans if I missed them?"

"i know mandolorains are at nar shadda and dantooine but where is the other clan??"

"So I am! ;) Dantoine, Nar Shadda and where else? Thanks in advance."

"What game is this? I have KOTOR2.. i haven't seen any of this."

This is another comment that speaks for itself:

"So, how did Revan remember where the mask was. Did that memory come back to him?"
Speaking through a microphone does throw someone off:

"Man, that's not Canderous' orig. voice. Man. That's bothersome somewhat. Hm."
Then comes some more of those confused which game it was moments:

"what game is this? kotor 1 or 2?"

"which one is this one the first one of kotor or is it the second one..."

What’s one of my videos without someone wondering which game this is:

"wut game is this?"
Someone thought there would be more to the first KOTOR game after defeating Malak:

"Dang, I would have brought Canderous with me, but the game ended after I defeated Malak."
Skipping through dialogue will always add to the confusion:

"does anyone understand the plot of the second one like how the hell did u get rev's ship i beat both games like 5 times and idk when it explains it"
Just remember there is plenty more where this came from.

I’m looking forward to more of your replies expressing your reactions.

:rofl:

"i should have known! canderous and mandalore's voice r nearly the same!!"

Also very funny.

I still don't understand how so many refuse to believe Mandalore to be Canderous...I would have thought the line 'Canderous is a loyal beast' from Kreia in describing him would have finally informed them...but no, of course, we're all using mods to get that! :lol:

As for the comments on the trial....I am confused as to how people confuse Vrook with a chunk of stone in the middle of the floor.

"When she (Exile) pulls out he lightsaber, does the Exile kill the Jedi Counsil Member??? Just askin'"

So we watched the first minute or so then stopped the video and commented? Curious indeed...

Another great collection, Shem!

"Dang, I would have brought Canderous with me, but the game ended after I defeated Malak."
Seriously? :p

A few of those comments are funny, most of them are just plain stupid. People should remember that the KotOR games aren't FPS's you rush through. :rolleyes:

"Muhahaha i knew mandalore was revan!!"

:raise: Right...

:raise: I'm sorry, did I miss something here? :lol:

"what game is this? kotor 1 or 2?"

Alright...How do people keep on mixing up these games?! :lol:

Thanks for posting this Shem! These youtubers are hillarious!

Hmmm... I wonder if genetic testing on the YouTube-ers would show some kind of genetic mutation. Yes, I believe that the people who wrote those comments may be a sub-human cross-breed :lol:. Anyway, keep it up Shem!

On the topic of missing key points in the game....

Has anyone played darkside but not kill the Jedi Masters?(TSL) It brings on the only satifactory resolution with Kreia at the rebuilt Jedi enclave on the subject of how/why you cut yourself off from the force.

Instead of:

a) "You were afraid." (lightside)

b) You're berated for being a mindless murderer and are guilted into doing the right thing and save the galaxy. (darkside) So you're a good Sith? In K1 you get to crush the republic.

you get:

"Because you had to."

You're still a "good" Sith but the urge to force crush Kreia is slightly reduced.

Never seen anyone mention this outcome so I thought I'd point it out there.

Putting these together can be very time consuming as I have to read each individual comment and sometimes there are hundreds of them on a video to read and then putting them all into organized categories. So it is about finding the time to put these together.

Anyway, let’s continue on. It’s nice to know how the influence system works and what you need to do to get certain scenes. It’s logical when you think about it when there is more influence than others at certain points of the game so that way I know what to do tweak when wanted to trigger a scene just to record it for viewing on YouTube. However, that doesn’t mean lots of people are confused by the influence system.

Visas and Brianna Fight About the Exile

Some strange trends start and can never be explained how or why they start:

"What the hell is wrong with Visas tongue?"

"Does Visas have any teeth?"

"if u watch this vid without sound it looks like visas would talk weird"

It really helps when you’re not skipping through dialogue and paying attention at least the first time you play any of the KOTOR games. There is dialogue that you can’t miss if you actually complete the game:

"Does anyone know how to get handmainden to tell you her name"
It doesn’t cost an arm and a leg to learn how the influence system works:

"What do u have to do to get this to happen? PLZ RESPOND!"

"Gah I hate it when you lose too much of Handmaiden's trust and she eventually never talks to you again"

"but do you have to be on the "light side" or "dark side" to get this scene?? Or does it matter??"

"Wtf how come i didnt had this scene? I played dark side. Is that why?"

"hmmm I never got this scene during the game, do have to be LS or DS for it or is it nuetral?"

Accidents do happen:

"i've only had this scene twice i have no clue how to access this"

Being observant helps too:

"Are they yelling at each other from across the ship?"
Some people I tell you:

"omg sorry i didn't know visas marr was a sith"
So some people don’t approve of how I like to play my games:

"'He is selfish, at times lacking discipline' JediShemL, have you been steering your Exile towards the Dark Side? Bad, bad Jedi!"
Every now and then some random person gets angry with me for no apparent reason. I erased a lot of them and blocked the user who said it. Well, that was well before I thought about doing this and now I regret deleting some great comments. Here is one I saved:

"This game sucks!OBLIVION has better graphics, better images and better QUESTS than this thing!!Go to HELL!!!!!!!"

So let’s insult us and then ask a question. I fail to see the logic in that since I don’t see a reason why someone would want to answer a person who talked like that. Thought if this person was logical, he would have just read the earlier comments where the answer to his question was answered:

"you guys r nerds and how do u get that conversation?"
Some people just want love:

"If i was the exile i would have to go with Brianna."

"I would choose Visas... she is really... touching."

"Is there a romance option with Visas?"

"They both have their own beauty. I'm still trying to decide who I want to go after. [explains what he likes about both women] Can someone help me, I'm so stuck."

"Just look at Visa's mouth. Those lips..."

"I am still disappointed that they didn't made a true Visas romance."

Mira and Brianna Chat About Getting a Man

The confusing influence system makes a popular comeback:

"Do you get this scene if Mira has the most Influence of the three of them?"

"how do you get this scene?"

"how do u get this to happen?"

"damn...I miss this part I got to play this game again when I have the time"

"How do you get this scene? I treid everything."

"Damn it ! Again ! I didnt got this part too !!"

"how do u get them to do this? I NEED TO KNOW! PLZ RESPOND"

"how do you get that story dude plase massage me back"

"When does this scene (and the one with Visas) happen? I never got any of these on all my playthroughs? Is is for XBoX only?"

"I have recently played the game through (PC) and did not get this vid either. I played as lightsider and had more influence with Brianna than Mira but less than with Visas (at the time)."

"How do you turn Handmaiden into a dark jedi? Every time i try i lose influence"

"i cant get haindmaiden dark because she wont talk to me anymore cause of visas, how do i get rid of that?"

"advise me how should fully influence visa marr without making handmaiden jealous and tell me what visa marr says in fully influenced form"

When replaying a game when it is new, it’s good to play it different ways like playing as a male and female while exploring both light and dark side options with each gender. Well, some people won’t and get confused why they can’t do certain things in TSL:

"ok i dont want to sound like a [freak]ing noob but how do you get mira?"
Some people really have their facts backwards. This person really thinks this way and can’t be talked out of it:

"Theyre not making a kotor mmo, they are however making kotor 3, why do you people not listen"
This is a side of Mira that a lot of gamers never saw and created fear among some of our male gamers:

"If I was the Exile, I'd be like 'Oh [crap].'"

"Note to self: Never hit on Mira lol"

"Damn Mira The Sex Hunter."

"kinky much?"

"She has a sick sense of love that woman"

"she scares me more than HK-47!"

"Holy crap, is THAT what girls talk about in the bathroom!??!"

"this is completly unrealistic silly dialoge from people who have no idea about women."

"i know my girlfriend is plotting my death as i type this."

"wow...I think I'll stick with handmaiden"

"she did that to me NEVER SAY NO TO HER DATE REQUEST!!!!"

"that would be a OH [crap] NOT IN THE [butt]!!"

"hmm....makes me wanna switch my character to a girl now...."

"Didn't know Mira was the dominatrix type..."

"Hmm...kinky."

"now you see how come you never find THAT girl in highschool..."

"Mira will [screw] you, then sell you."

"wow im speechles"

"wow really i dont want to date mira it sounds to .... haven got word to describe"

"rofl.....is she a bondage freak...i bet her room is a dungeon...~.~ (note to self never go near [mira])"

" Damn. Mira's creepy."

"And Mira is a light-sider... strange. lolz"

This either created or enforced some fantasies with some of the teenage boys or young men out there that follow this game who really need a girlfriend:

"Now that a woman!! To be fear and respected. And Married as soon as possible!!!!"

"dam if she uses cuffs. she my kinda woman lol"

"damn miras my kinda girl"

"dammmnnn remind me if i ever get a bounty on me, i want mira to take it lol"

"I'm going to go out right now and make a crime lord really mad. If I'm lucky enough, maybe he'll put a price on my head and Mira will come after me. lol"

"Oooo handcuffs... tee hee hee."

"wow some1 put a bounty on me i want mira comin' for me!"

"she could jab me with a bothan stunner put some stun cuffs on me and starve me all she wants"

"Remind me to stay FAR FAR AWAY from mira lol,i dont fancy being stabbed, held in custody and starved..........or do I?"

"Sounds kinky, wish my girlfriend would do that to me!"

"My kind of woman!"

"Hmmm sounds fun that tactic...without the stun stick and the starving aah...details"

"I'm in love."

"wow she just jumped up ranks in my hot star wars chicks list"

Enjoy the update. I always enjoy reading your reactions. :D

The Mira reactions are priceless. :p

"you guys r nerds and how do u get that conversation?" >.>

In any case, the influence system isn't as straightforward as some of the other elements in the game. Even so many players have missed much of the obvious, I can't imagine how many must have missed some of these lines.

"Does anyone know how to get handmainden to tell you her name"

The 50%(or more) of the KotOR players just skip all dialogs, run through the game for no reason. Then why did they buy the game?

There are no words for this:).................:D...............:rofl:

Where did that one come from? :rofl:

:raise: She attacks you with a red lightsaber and she uses force powers against you. That implies that she isn't a jedi.

"This game sucks!OBLIVION has better graphics, better images and better QUESTS than this thing!!Go to HELL!!!!!!!"

:indif: I think someone had trouble beating the game...

"What the hell is wrong with Visas tongue?"

I'm sorry I just can't resist a little clean pulp ficiton:

pulp_fiction_jules.jpg

What country you from?

WHAT ain't no country I ever heard of, they speak english in WHAT?

ENGLISH MOTHER****ER--DO YOU SPEAK IT?!!!

Say what again! SAY_WHAT_AGAIN! I dare ya, I DOUBLE DARE you, mother****er, SAY WHAT ONE MORE GAWD DAMN TMIE!

"if u watch this vid without sound it looks like visas would talk weird"

My reply would be:

Are you some kind of dentist for VG characters? I didn't know they had those.

How about a nice cup... of SHUT THE F*** UP?!

"Are they yelling at each other from across the ship?"

:dozey::dozey::dozey:

Some people I tell you:

Say wut? Doesn't anybody pay attention anymore?

You know what should be done--I know it's annoying as all get out, but they should make reading the dialogue for at least the first playthrough MANDATORY until you have beaten the game at least once. No early click outs to skip dialogue. Option to do so becomes available upon completion of the game. Sort of like capcom's MegaManX5 or X6.

So some people don’t approve of how I like to play my games:

"'He is selfish, at times lacking discipline' JediShemL, have you been steering your Exile towards the Dark Side? Bad, bad Jedi!"

Well, personally, I think that was just sarcasm and trying to be funny coming from the youtuber. I could be wrong, though.

Certainly not as inflammatory as when I post a (rather civilized) comment on some old NES retro game, and then some random douche nozzle replies to my comment:

"OMG, nobody cares. (Said Game) is for faggots. STFU. Go away and die"

:mad: ...So I usually find some way of putting it right back in their face.

This is a side of Mira that a lot of gamers never saw and created fear among some of our male gamers:

My replies:

"that would be a OH [crap] NOT IN THE [butt]!!"

^^^Fantasizes about artificial "attatchments" of some kind on dominant women. Pray he never winds up in jail.

"hmm....makes me wanna switch my character to a girl now...."

...HEY! Totenkopf! Let's give this guy a swirley, plastic-wrap him naked into a cocoon, paint him pink and toss him into a dumpster at one of those trucker stops!!!

"Didn't know Mira was the dominatrix type..."

You gone and done it now...Get in that barn, boy! hoohoohooooo

"Hmm...kinky."

Hmm, lonely much? Why don't you save up all that $$$ you spend on video games and go out to the nearest bunny ranch and find yourself a......ehh, nevermind, we don't need useless people like you diluting the gene pool any further.

"now you see how come you never find THAT girl in highschool..."

B/C teenage n00bile girlies have not developed personality wise enough to even comprehend half of what Mira's real life equivalent is getting at. And in many cases, not physically either.

"Mira will [screw] you, then sell you."

Uhh, no, you wish. BTW, I did your mom last night. :xp:

...let's pray this one also never ends up in jail...

"rofl.....is she a bondage freak...i bet her room is a dungeon...~.~ (note to self never go near [mira])"

No, actually her apartment looked like a random storage shed. You'd never get away form her if you were her bounty. She wouldn't rub her thingies against you at apprehension; she'd stun you so she wouldn't have to make but minimal bodily contact, throw you in a box, then turn you in for credits. Have a nice time in Cero the hutt's "spice boy" dancer cantina.

" Damn. Mira's creepy."

Damn, you're even creepier

"And Mira is a light-sider... strange. lolz"

^^^Stereotypes. A major turnoff for women.

This either created or enforced some fantasies with some of the teenage boys or young men out there that follow this game who really need a girlfriend:

"Now that a woman!! To be fear and respected. And Married as soon as possible!!!!"

Country boy. Lonely. Not enough sheep and horses. :dev9:

"dam if she uses cuffs. she my kinda woman lol"

No, STFU, DO not pass go, and GTFO

"damn miras my kinda girl"
So is just about every video game heroine out there.

"dammmnnn remind me if i ever get a bounty on me, i want mira to take it lol"

You don't need a reminder, but you will need some consolation when a fat and ugly martial artist bounty hunter "Mort Sims" from the hardy boys series apprehends you instead.

"I'm going to go out right now and make a crime lord really mad. If I'm lucky enough, maybe he'll put a price on my head and Mira will come after me. lol"

No you're not going to be that lucky. You're just stupid. One of his ugly goons will probably get to you first for being a dip S***.

"Oooo handcuffs... tee hee hee."

Cops also carry handcuffs. Big fat ugly brutal cops.

"wow some1 put a bounty on me i want mira comin' for me!"

Will get a bounty on his head, but end up being caught by Hanharr instead.

"she could jab me with a bothan stunner put some stun cuffs on me and starve me all she wants"
Women are like cats: the more you want attention from them, the less likely they want anything to do with you.

"Remind me to stay FAR FAR AWAY from mira lol,i dont fancy being stabbed, held in custody and starved..........or do I?"

Uhh, okay. You Attention whore. :¬:

"Sounds kinky, wish my girlfriend would do that to me!"

Then maybe instead of playing video games you ought to concentrate more on your relationship instead...just saying.

"My kind of woman!"

Shut up.

"Hmmm sounds fun that tactic...without the stun stick and the starving aah...details"

She's probably gonna put that stunner where you seriously won't like it. And ratchet up the cuffs too.

...moron.

"I'm in love."

She's NOT. Most AVERAGE women who don't EVEN look half as good as Mira won't even consider dating you if you are the romantic puppy dog type with your tongue hanging out your head.

"wow she just jumped up ranks in my hot star wars chicks list"

Uhh, there aren't all that many hot star wars chicks to begin with.

Enjoy the update. I always enjoy reading your reactions. :D

Glad to entertain. :)

Ready for more?

Kreia Tries to Manipulate Brianna

This was one of those times I used TK102’s KSE to quickly make it so Visas has more influence than Brianna just to record this scene. There are some shots you will notice that Brianna is carrying a double-bladed lightsaber. Now, here come the reactions.

Run that by me again:

"Is this just a Dark side vid or a mod?"

Horny teenage boy talking out of the blue:

"I find Brianna more attractive than Visas."

Getting confused is common with TSL:

"i hate the dark side too. one time i was on the dark side so i figured out that you can make brianna a jedi. so i finally talk to her for the 3rd time. she says i dont want to talk to you again sith"

Again, that really confusing influence system:

"ive played this game loads of times but never seen this sequence...how far in the game is it?"

"What trigers these cuts? DS is one and Male is another but what do you have to chose with Visas to Make Briana so jelous? etc."

"do u need lots of influence? or just a little"

"i had that happen and i cant get her to stop saying "there is nothing to discuss, leave me be" what do you have to do to get her to trust you again?"

Some people really can’t stand really deep characters like Kreia:

"God I hate that old witch"

"Kreias a [w]itch"

"i hate kreia"

"THAT [W]ITCH"

"KREIA [freaking] SUCKS"

"kreia is an even bigger [w]itch than atris ahah"

Brianna Gives in to Kreia

As many of you know when playing with the influence system and the different types of cut scenes that result from it, when you have more influence with Visas than Brianna, there are two cut scenes and here is the second.

Now here comes the all confusing influence system issue:

"Do you get this if you have more influence with Visas?"

"man...how do you get this conversations dude??"

"how do u get all this extra drama to happen?"

"brianna wont speak to me"

"so how do you get handmaiden to talk to you again? after i got this cutscene she started ignoring me"

"this happens only when you're on the dark side, right? At least, that's what happens to me."

"The Handmaiden wont talk to me instead she says 'there is nothing to talk about, leave me alone'"

"how do you find out things lik this?"

It’s sad how some people are just naturally prejudice:

"i cant see why people like visas shes got not eyes for god sake."

Run that by me again:

"[Kreia is] like master yoda [she's] 4000 years old"

"which game is this??"

The Kreia hate wasn’t expressed as much in this video as the last one:

"dude krea [ticked] me off so much, im glad i got to kill her in the end lol"

Atton Plays Pazaak with T3-M4 (Part 1)

This is one of those scenes you only get by playing with the globals in KSE. I thought why did it to set off these cut scenes and see the reactions:

"I never saw this scene in my Xbox version of KOTOR II"

"Yeah, whats up with this? I keep seein clips on here that aint in the xbox version. That aint fair, why the hell aint they in it?!?!"

"Goddamn xbox version, all these mods or the pc version aint fair. Cant get any of 'em on the xbox"

"How do you get this conversation..."

"lol never seen this cutscene and i completed game. mod or soemthing?"

Someone is dreaming about fantasy a little much:

"I want a T3 unit so badly after playing TSL."

I guess it doesn’t occur that the Exile has just boarded the ship:

"wait whos stearin the ship!"

Atton Plays Pazaak with T3-M4 (Part 2)

Here come the reactions with the second one:

"did you have high influence on both of them to get it ive never seen it before"

"I never saw part 1 or 2 of this scene ever in my Xbox version of KOTOR II"

"why the hell do i keep seeing vids of stuff on kotor i've never done Before!!!"

"how do u unlock that clip?"

"how do you get this to happen?"

Somebody lost respect for Atton:

"How could Atton lose to a DROID!!!! from this day forth I'll think differently about Atton."

I guess some chicks dig Atton’s jacket:

"Don't bash Atton's jacket. You know its so hot."

I love crazy theories:

"I believe T3-M4 becomes R2-D2 3996 years after KOTOR 2, I also believe the Ebon Hawk becomes The Millenium Falcon (lots of years after KOTOR 2)."

Atton and Brianna Clash

Another horny teen male strikes again:

"brianna second only to bastila. Man they are hot."

Run that by me again:

"All of these Handmaidens just look like the same person. Except Atris."

"do u know what m478 is. is it something for kotor 2 on the pc."

I have enjoyed reading each of your reactions so far. Keep it up! :D

"How could Atton lose to a DROID!!!! from this day forth I'll think differently about Atton."

Well there's a remarkable failure of logc. Hmm...I wonder how an autonomous calculator managed to out-think a human....

"i cant see why people like visas shes got not eyes for god sake."

Quite sad actually. Or quite appalling. Whichever.

"I believe T3-M4 becomes R2-D2 3996 years after KOTOR 2, I also believe the Ebon Hawk becomes The Millenium Falcon (lots of years after KOTOR 2)."

Certainly a...unique...theory.

Again, I feel sorry for the XBox players. Well, sort of...

Let’s continue on with another update.

Once I get a chance to go through all my videos, I do want update you with comments that come in recently that are out of this world which is what I’m going to do with this small update to:

Canderous Reveals Information About Revan

This is the part I don’t understand. I would get asked where the other clans are besides the ones on Dantooine and Nar Shaddaa all the time so I decided to put up annotations that flash in front of your face while watching the video.

Here is what you see when the video plays and I list what times the annotations pop up:

[From 0:05-0:12] You don't actually have to gather the clans for Canderous, just get very high influence with him and he'll tell you this information!

[From 0:17-0:27] Why is it so hard for people to understand my last annotation? You don't need to gather clans to get this conversation - just get high influence!

[From 0:32-0:39] The only clans you can gather are just the ones on Dantooine and Nar Shaddaa - Do I make myself clear?

[From 0:44-0:54] AGAIN! Just get high influence with Canderous/Mandalore to get this conversation - How can I make myself any clearer than this? Seriously people!

Yet, people still continue to ask. These messages are so obvious that if they were snakes, they would have bitten them.

Anyway, here is what I got less than an hour ago:

"wat other planets do u find the clans at besides Nar Shaadda, & Dantooine"

There is only so much you can do for some people. I don’t know what else to do to get the message across so they don’t need to ask. Part of me laughs at this and other parts of me fears what our world is turning into.

Anyway, here are some comments over the last couple of years with these next videos.

Atton and Mical Clash (Part 1)

Let’s be logical. Like with Brianna being jealous of Visas if the Miraluka has more influence than her has a couple of cut scenes with Kreia taking advantage of the situation, we have a couple of scenes where Mical has more influence than Atton and to get this scenes it’s logical to assume you’re progressing with Mical more than Atton. For some reason that is very confusing, but so are other things for those who refuse to explore other game options.

Some ladies (and possibly men) love Mical:

"Mical is so wise, I just can't help loving him!!! And he's such a gentleman."

"I love Mical he's like a puppy."

"[Mical] talks like prince charming!"

Then there is hate:

"Mical is such a fagg its incredible"

"Mical is huge suck up"

"The Disiple is a boring charactar"

This statement speaks for itself:

"And To Be Honest I Kinda Hate Mical He Constantly Makes Me Feel Like And Idiot In The Game With All His Wisdom And Stuff"

Then there are the Atton fans:

"atton is sooooo hot"

"atton his so cute when he's jealous"

Somebody thought of an off-topic remark that is… well judge for yourself:

"u can make mandalore a jedi 2. watch the video, but not sure if it works on pc."

Somebody thought cut content was really still in the game:

"Can you make Atton turn to the dark side like flip out and attack Sion im trying to get it"

[gets informed that can’t be done]

"well playing the game three times through was a major waste of time lol"

Some guys refused to play as a female and never learn how other options in the game work:

"how do u get mical i couldnt get him the times i played"

"Whos this guy? it is a cheat?"

"who does mical replace"

"Does this only work when your a jedi female on kotor 2?"

"is this a mod"

"So you can get Mical to Join if you play as a girl?"

Somebody doesn’t want to play as a female Exile to get Mical. I guess some men like him after all:

"is there any way to have the disciple with a male exile??"

The all confusing influence system strikes again:

"when do you see this"

"do you have to be on Dantooine?"

"JediShemL please respond I've almost compleated the game and still have never seen this scene"

There are two things that could have possibly happened here. #1) The player has never played as a male Exile. #2) They simply didn’t pay attention to the dialogue when playing as a male Exile. If I had to wager, I would put all I had on #2 and hit the jackpot.

"Is there some scene to tell you that his names Mical or is it simply a different version?"

Atton and Mical Clash (Part 2)

More Mical love:

"Mical is so adorable."

"Yeiiii more Mical!!! Thanks!!"

More Mical hate:

"mical sucks"

"mical is a [cencored]"

"Mical is Doc from Red Vs Blue. Accept It."

"mical's a prick"

"In my opinion Mical is an annoying goodey two shoes."

Somebody had too many drinks:

"Mical = Palpatine"

I guess some people out there confuse Mical with the Sith student from K1, Mekel even though they look nothing alike:

"wasnt mical that sith wannabe in kotor 1 that u rescued from that sith tomb"

If not the influence system, maybe the order you visit planets is speculated:

"wat is the order of the planets u played to get these movies?hehehe"

The all confusing influence system makes some wonder if these cut scenes are mods AKA restored content:

"Do we know if these are not Mods?"

More possible chauvinistic men out there:

"How do you get Mical to join your party and how does he become a jedi?"

"how do u get the disciple to go with u on ur ship,the only time i saw him was on dantooine.how u get him to journey with you?"

Another excuse to hide one self’s possible chauvinistic views:

"This is why I don't like Exile as a girl Atton and Mical are losers"

Another person found out about cut content, but missed the memo that it is cut content:

"is there a way to get these cutscenes but still gain enough influence with Atton so that he does the special deathscene at the end?"

Starting a new game doesn’t erase your previous saves. You just need to switch your character profiles, but some didn’t realize that:

"its just when i try to make another person and start over it erass all my data and i have spent a really long time making my character have good armor and force powers and stuff like that"

Enjoy the update and as always I love reading your reactions! :D

"Mical = Palpatine"

Interesting theory:D

"wat other planets do u find the clans at besides Nar Shaadda, & Dantooine"

I checked your video and the annotations are working and this guy really commented 1 hour ago.:indif:

WTF?!:confused: Is he serious???? This is too much for me.

"its just when i try to make another person and start over it erass all my data and i have spent a really long time making my character have good armor and force powers and stuff like that"

Just...how?

"u can make mandalore a jedi 2. watch the video, but not sure if it works on pc."

:ugh:

Yet, people still continue to ask. These messages are so obvious that if they were snakes, they would have bitten them.

Well, you at least endure it to deliver some nice vids to the public. For that you have my thanks and praises. ;)

There is only so much you can do for some people. I don’t know what else to do to get the message across so they don’t need to ask. Part of me laughs at this and other parts of me fears what our world is turning into.

Well, while I can't really blame you for being fearful. I'd say it is not surprising in the least given how many conveniences there are to take for granted...well that and our schools are full of fail--but I'll not drone on that. :)

Some ladies (and possibly men) love Mical:

"Mical is so wise, I just can't help loving him!!! And he's such a gentleman."
Hmm. Used to being treated like a spoiled princess...

"I love Mical he's like a puppy."

Gold digger. Pah. (Watched this happen from several family members)...

That one you want to avoid like the plague if you are dating challenged, are a "nice" person, and s/he shows interest in you ...and your money.

At the very least, otherwise, she will keep you as a "friend", maybe eat at your house but sleep in someone else's bed.

If she isn't a user, then you can never hope to get any further with her.

"[Mical] talks like prince charming!"

Whoopdie-****ing-doo, you noticed! :dozey:

As Carlos Mencia says:

De-de-deeeeeeee!

Ah... So you can take advantage of the exclusively XBOX version's level up glitch--and you know how to do it. How wonderful.

Hmm...I dunno, anyone here on LF *ever* pull that one off on the PC version? If so, I'd like to know how. .....without jester jarod's little mod :D

"is there any way to have the disciple with a male exile??"

I would reply:

Well no, but I'm sure you can ask the wonderful staff in holowan laboratories up at LucasForums for a mod in the requests section if there isn't one already at lucasfiles(dot)com managed by the wonderful host of these videos.

Do a little homweork on your games, you might learn something. ;)

Somebody had too many drinks:

"Mical = Palpatine"

Hm. Interesting. While character wise there is nothing to suggest it (that isn't even going into canon timeline conflicts) to be the case from a personality standpoint, I will agree that his appearance is similar looking.

He was involved in republic politics at some level if I do recall. I think there may even be something more on this (spoiler alert) in wookieepedia.

More possible chauvinistic men out there:

"How do you get Mical to join your party and how does he become a jedi?"

<Frowns> Takes rolled up newspaper, and smacks repeatedly 2X/sec, saying STUPID! every time the paper makes an impact with his head.

"how do u get the disciple to go with u on ur ship,the only time i saw him was on dantooine.how u get him to journey with you?"

:¬: Does anyone do their own research anymore--even on VIDEO GAMES?!

Another excuse to hide one self’s possible chauvinistic views:

"This is why I don't like Exile as a girl Atton and Mical are losers"

Hmm. Well, while I sort of thought they were dorks for a while (until you "jedi" them)...why not play as a female exile for the nice view if nothing else? :D

At the least it is the canon, the fem exile.

Another person found out about cut content, but missed the memo that it is cut content:

:(

"is there a way to get these cutscenes but still gain enough influence with Atton so that he does the special deathscene at the end?"

I don't know...is there some sort of learning disability that precludes you from reading descriptions?:smirk2:

I’m still a long ways from getting through all of my videos, but since I’m in the mood to enlighten you all, here is an update.

Mira Catches Atton Spying on the Exile

Yeah, yeah, yeah:

"howd you get that to happone?"

"this scene only happens if your main character is a gal right?? damn I got to try it haha"

"does it matter if your more light or dark side??"

"wtf?"

"man i never got these when i played"

Somebody finally gets the idea that you should explore your game:

"So...all these scenes in the game itself? Geez, I've completely underplayed the game, then."

Who gets who and such is so confusing to some:

"Hey wait a sec .. when u play as a female dont you get Harnharr or whatever his name is .. instead of Mira ?"

So this gamer likes the dark side only:

"Wtf? I just got Hanharr, Hanharr killed Mira in my game. How get Mira?"

You can’t have it all:

"is it possible to get this scene and make atton a jedi? If i'm not mistaken, you have to go to Dantooine to get Mical, and then Nar Shaddaa to get Mira. you can't influence Atton at Korriban or Duxn, so you have to influence him at nar shaddaa? so, can you get Atton 100% influence and make him a jedi, get Mira in the team, and then have this cutscene? I'd rather make him a jedi then get this scene...but I'd like both..."

Do I dare tell this person to get a girlfriend:

"hey dude isnt there any romace in kotor 2?"

Maybe someone should try seeing the light/dark alignment on their party members to see how much you have influenced them:

"how can i tell how much influence i have with them?"

Narrow-minded people make me laugh:

"kreia is pretty useless when she gets her hand sliced off"

What Atton Does When He Thinks Nobody is Looking

While there were some questions about how to get this scene and some people expressing their laughter after watching this video, there were a few comments worth mentioning in my opinion.

I guess it never occurred that bounty hunters by nature observe people:

"My question is, why is Mira watching Atton in the first place to see if he scratches his "equipment"?"

"how did mira ever see atton uhh scratch his "equipment"???"

"SEE THE QUESTION IS, how DID SHE KNOW THAT HE SCRATCHES HIS.....'EQUIPMENT'"

"How..did...she...know...?!"

"Ya know what I think? I think Mira is a dirty little spying girl."

"Mira is all knowning and very wise"

"why she watching him scratch his 'equipment'"

Some things are better left unsaid:

"Come to think of it, my equipment could use some scratching here and there."

An interesting comment based on the dialogue in this video:

"'you dont shower enough', wierd, i never saw a shower on the Hawk, not even a toilet 0.o"

Run that by me again:

"Kreia's advice is something like: 'See that guy killing puppies? Don't do anything about it.'"

Somebody needs to knock some sense into this guy:

"do u think atton and mira will have sex on the ground cus she sounds so horny"

Here comes a query that led to someone’s outburst:

"who are these characters? is this from kotor 1 or 2?"

So I replied to the guy that he has obviously never played KOTOR II: TSL. He goes on to blow up at me. I guess some people are very touchy. This is one of those statements I’m going to have to sensor out some of the dialogue for the sake of this forum:

"i wonder why everyones a [jerk] on youtube. i asked a question that i hope you can answer, if you're gonna make a stupid comment like you did you can go [flip] yourself and let someone with some [freaking] people skills answer the [freaking] question. now since both games can easily be played for over 30 hours (or so i've read) and i'm about 10 hours into the first, its a valid question"

Here is another interesting observation on how Mira was able to see what Atton is up to when he thinks nobody is looking:

"in the communications room on the ebon hawk you can see all the rooms on the ship with the people in them i guess mira went in their switched the screen on and Bam Atton scratching his equipment"

Another guy gets it wrong:

"Mira means by scratching equipment he is scratching his butt"

Redeem Bastila

This is one of the first videos I did when I finished getting it ready it was bigger than 100 megabytes. Since it was required at the time to go lower on YouTube and I didn’t really know much of what I was doing video editing wise, I cut some of the picture quality to make sure it made the guideline. Little did I know that sound takes up more space than picture in videos and I have learned to separate the sound and compress it without losing picture (DVD’s do that). I have since gone back and redid some videos with the better video quality. This is one I have yet to do so far and it may be the oldest one that I haven’t updated.

Anyway, let’s get a move on it. The first time I ever played the game, I played as a female Revan and I redeemed Bastila on my first try. Little did I know that would be a problem for some people out there.

Here’s my theory. If you’re having trouble redeeming Bastila, why don’t you just copy the dialogue choices I made in this video:

"how do you get her back to the lightside because im trying to get her back?"

"Whenever I choose the option: You won't Bastila, because I love you and I believe in you" right before 6:03, then she attacks me! Do I need to complete all the dialogues about her life and warnings of the dark side etc?"

"How come when i tried to give her a second chance, after the fight she did this [strong] move and killed me?"

"I did the exact same thing and she went loco... WTF?"

Even though I did it the first time as a female Revan, I found out later you do have to be a little more careful with your dialogue choices when playing as female Revan, but if you make the logical choices, it will work:

"how can you redeem Bastila for the female revan?"

"Is it possible to redeem Bastila as a woman?"

While we have learned some people had a problem redeeming Bastila, some wondered if Bastila would have helped Revan against his former apprentice:

"If u dont end up killing her, does she help u defeat Malak?"

"im also trying to find out how to have bastilla with me when i duel malak"

"what would have happened if you had asked her to come and fight malak by your side ?"

"If u dont end up killing her, does she help u defeat Malak?"

Making your lightsaber stronger would mean you get to the dialogue intermissions faster. I guess some people really like to do all they can to skip dialogue:

"If u use a really good lightsabre and u do more damage do u not get the chance to talk to her in the very end"

So you reject Bastila at the top of the Rakatan Temple, but someone thinks it would make more sense to finally join her on the Star Forge:

"you should just join her so you wont have to keep fighting her makes more sence"

Somebody should try maxing out their K1 PC by doing side quests and such:

"the top level you can get is 25 right ?"

Somebody should try playing the game, or should I have put this in the section of comments of people who couldn’t redeem Bastila. It’s hard to say because you never know with some people out there:

"is this real? or is this a mod?"

Again, explore your game by actually talking to your party members as much as you can when you level up and enter the Ebon Hawk:

"can you not have the whole lover relationship with bastilla on the xbx ver?"

This comment speaks for itself:

"Did you feel a bit...twangy and gay when she said "I love you" ? Or is it ok?"

Boy, talk about trying to rush through the game:

"thats odd was there an option to refuse fighting her all together?"

Somebody lost their game:

"im rather annoyed, i was playing this game the other day and NOW I CANT FIND IT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOO"

Enjoy this update and keep up with the reactions! :D

Archived