Home

Seriously – What Game Did You Play? [Spoilers]

Shem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

It’s been a long time since the last update, but that doesn’t mean the reporting is dead. There is still much to report even though it make take a while to get there.

Here is one of those amusing videos where Carth Onasi is featured and we all know what that means if you have followed this thread or another one I made earlier this year. People are going to be shocked that Carth and Bastila are in the game among other things. Let’s take a look.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

Here's to the people who didn’t care to pay attention to the their dialogue choices :cheers: :

how did you do that? how did you meet carth? plz tell me

I know how to make Revan a man or a woman but how do you make him lige or dark side?

what do i have to do to get this

is this a mod or not

How do i Choose Revan in The Beginning Of The Game?

Is this when you first go to Telos??? I didn't get this and I told Atton Revan was light side...(cry)

Was this a mod or can you actually meet up with him? It doesn't look like a mod to me though.

How do you get this scene to appear?

question, how do you get bastila to be in that scene?

So if you make Revan out to be good and nice when you meet carth this will happen? and when does this scene happen btw?

but i have meet carth but never seen bastila coming is that not strange...

how do u set revan as light/dark??

and is this after u beat kreia at the end or when u rescue telos?

How do you talk to Carth in kotor 2?

do you have to be on the light to see this.....?

so what you did in the first game....effects the second one as well?

how do i make revan light side and male?

Here is someone who swears they set Revan to the light side:

Hmm, I set Revan to a light-side male almost every time I play through this game, although I've never gotten this scene after killing Nihilus, (that's when it comes up, right?) it just automatically sends me to Malachor V.

Someone tell this guy to just skip through their dialogue with Atton when first meeting him on Peragus:

How do you set Revan to the dark side

This speaks for itself:

Watching these vids makes me sad to see what ive been missing :(

Here is someone who finds out why he can’t see this scene:

LOL NO WONDER I CANT GET THE CUTSCEEN

One of those common confusions where I still don’t understand how it has been confused in the first place:

the exile is that revan?

Cheers to the confused :cheers: :

dang I tried ver[y] hard to see Bastila again on KOTOR2 but i can't. Bastila with Carth now? grrr you little b, if Revan know he would jumb through hyperspace ang come back to teach Carth some lessons and Bastila "on my bed NOW". Darn it, I miss Bastila in KOTOR 2 so much, now I know what to do to see her again.

And there's still a few things i don't get like..where the Exile got the Ebon Hawk, and why The sith on Kotor2 only hunt the Exile,and not bastila, she's a Jedi too...

Remember, some people never knew you could redeem Bastila:

why bastila shows up ? i mean Revan as Light side kills Bastila in the starforge right?

People who seek Revan:

Does anyone here have a clue where [Revan] might have left?

I seriously need to know where revan wen

do you ever find Revan in KOTOR 2

where the [flip] is revan?

anyone know where to find revan?

anyone know what happend to revan???

why isn't there any real clues to were [Revan] is.

Shem do you know what happened to Revan?

also do you know where Revan is, if you know pls tell me.

Someone remind this guy that these are role playing games:

does revan have to be a man?

Where did this come from:

ok so KOTOR 2 scans xbox for KOTOR 1's Revan side alignment but do u have to beat the first game?

How is this possible:

oh this is bastilla for some reason i thought that was master vash

What in the world is this guy talking about? I do find it amusing:

how dare you!! thats my character!

Another one of those people who rushed through the game and didn’t like it:

I must've missed this part or didn't make this an option in my game, I didn't like KotorII

What is one of my YouTube videos without asking this:

which game is this?

is this the first game or second

it is KOTOR II ?

Someone getting on my for telling the truth and that is if you’re going to ask how I do things, expect a truthful answer and it could be harsh:

jesus,, you have bad ass vids, but you need to chill out on the criticizing. you make it sound like everyone who missed this video is a complete [f']in moron. like it [f']in matters...

Do I dare say this guy didn’t play TSL:

Who is Kreia?!

More of that not paying attention stuff:

does anyone know how the exile gt the ebon hawk?

Make sense out of this one as well:

why is bastila a jedi???

Comprehension skills about how role playing games work FTW:

thing i dont get is, in my kotor 1 game bastila was evil with me at the end of the game

Revan fanboyism is very strong on YouTube:

REVAN IS NOT DEAD because HE IS MOTHER [F']CKING REVAN HE CANT DIE!

Just when you thought this question would never be asked – just goes to show you that some people really don’t pay attention:

[j]ust one question....does anybody know if exile lives or dies at the end of kotor2 in light side cuz its been buggin me for days

I know I have mentioned this before, but I think TSL should have been rated “M” for mature because I swear if you’re young, it’s a good chance you won’t understand the game:

im confused to as what does "And after meeting the exile. I'm convinced that there are worse things to lose in the galaxy" mean??

Another one that speaks for itself:

that modell looks like Atton

Again, it should be been rated M:

This [game] doesn't make any sense!!!

Some thinks I will answer the same questions over and over again like a robot:

yoo JediShemL, you probably heard of this question a million times, so im sorry. but there are soo many scenes that you see bastilla and/or carth in kotoR 2. Can you see all of those scenes in one saved game by setting revan and the exile to certain genders and light/dark side paths? or do they all happen to different settings?

How can you watch this video and ask this:

do you ever meet bastila in kotor 2?

I find these comments interesting:

wtf you must feel so [ticked] off from all those people asking you the same questions again and again. i cant believe you have the patience for one years worth of stupid repeated coments and questions.lol there are some stupid people out there

Shem all theese people asking questions and that stuff does it irretate you?

Where does someone get the idea that Carth and Bastila were sole servivors of the Telos Battle in TSL?

How Bastila and carth kept hidden from the sith is amazing! But how did they survive while everyone else died by the siths hands?

This is my favorite one. Someone who never was smart enough to get this scene thought I skipped a part of it when Carth told the story from the beginning and jumped to the ending. It’s really quite amusing:

Why did you skip the Endar Spire flashback you dumb[snip]. [F'] you.

Enjoy the update and I’m looking forward to your reactions! :D

Ha ha! Some people are not very observant.

I especially love the Sith Holocron ones. I mean, having played 1 LS Revan playthrough, then 1 DS Revan playthrough, and then back again to LS Revan... basic logical deduction should indicate that the ending you chose for k1 determines the contents of the holocron.

On a small side note, I wonder if there have been any mods made to make the holocron undamaged (and of course, added some content to it)

Yeah, I know it’s a quick update versus the other times, but I am just in the mood to do it so here’s another one.

This video was made just to show people out there how it would play out if Revan was female. I just happened to shoot with a female Exile as well. Here’s the thing. Since it’s about the female version, naturally it doesn’t get hit as much as the male versions of my videos when I do the differential versions, but still there is plenty to report.

First, let’s toast those who skip through their first conversation with Atton on Peragus :cheers: :

How do you get this conversation with Carth? How! please give me full detail!

where is [Carth] on telos?

when does this conversation take place? is it after you kill nihilius?!?

do i still have to go to malachore after the conversation?

Wait, where do u see Carth, i played TSL and i didnt see him O.o

how do you get to talk to carth

This one claims they don’t skip through dialogue files:

I can't remember having the option to say revan was light =( I did say revan was female tho and i never skip through dial's. damnit how could i have missed it =(

I didn’t get cussed out this time (what a shame, I always find those moments funny), but again here is another YouTuber who thought I skipped the conversation when Carth talks about meeting Revan on the Endar Spire all the way to the point where Revan defeats Malak:

what's the cut scene you removed?

Here we have someone who is confused about the gender selection of Revan:

I dont understand something : WHY DOESN'T bastilla appear after the conversations ??

Skip through K1 and you won’t even know there was a romance plot:

i havent played TSL but it sounds like the female revan and him had something going on?!?!?

This guy thinks my Exile is making her first trip to Telos:

how do u already have a friggin light saber!

Oh, I love these YouTubers who get this confused:

isn't the exile and revan the same thing? I'm confused about that.

You know, this YouTuber maybe stupid, but at least he’s honest:

So shem, explain this: in the overall story board is revan really a girl? and if so why'd she leave? i never understoof that part i just zipped thru it

I think this YouTuber never got the scene:

lol i cant rember this happening in kotor2 can some1 refresh my mind when this happens or how ?

What’s a video saying Revan is a female without some chauvinistic guy trying to use canon on me:

Revan is a dude Shem

Role playing games are about choices, but someone missed the memo:

I don't get it. Canonly, Revan is Male and Exile is Female but if you're female in KotOR 2, Carth says Revan is Female. But Revan is canonly male. But if you're male in KotOR 2, Carth says Revan is male, but canonly the Exile is Female

Hey, at least this guy is on the path to getting a clue:

Hey can anyone tell me if bastilla still appears to talk to carth after the meeting with The exile and carth? Or is that just cut if you choose revan to me a female i know she appears if you choose reven to be male.

Cheers to those who got confused playing TSL. :cheers: Like I said, I think it should have been rated “M” for mature:

these games can be confusing sometimes

when i played the KOTOR 2 didn't get it

Again, what is a YouTube video without someone wondering which game it is:

is this KOTOR II????

Getting warmer:

Is this KOTOR II? It looks like Citadel Station!

A little more warmer:

idk, this might be kotor II because see the exiles robe, they only have euipible robes like that in kotor II

Anyway…

This next video was done with me being in the mood to torment people. So I decided that I would have all my party members present to see how people would react. I even wrote in my summary (It’s like the readmes that come with a mod) explaining how I did it. Here is what it says in my summary:

“If you noticed my whole party is outside and want to know how I did it, I used the Defender's Wrist Console. The reason behind doing it in this video is to torment you.”

But you know as well as I do that most people won’t bother even going there, so they see the video, get freaked out and ask with the idea that they’re the only ones who have wondered that with a video full of comments.

Eventually I put some annotations on the video to put a stop to it as it got out of hand, but it just slowed it down as there were people every once in a while who would still ask.

Here are some of the comments of people made who decided to ask before trying to read the info on the video. For some reason a lot of the comments that ask about how I got all those party members out there are gone and I don’t know how that happened, but at least some are preserved:

how the Hell did you get ALL ur party members outside!!! HOW!!!

please tell me how you got all your party outside

WhAT! YOu have all party members out at once? How unfair.

HOW did u get the whole party out?????

how did you do that?

How did you get your whole party out side???

heyy shem how'd u get ur whole party outside?

How did you get all the party members around you?

how do you get to have all your party out

Here is someone who went through the comments and observed the redundant queries:

*sigh* Shem, how do you put up with this?

Here is someone who thought it was a good move to put up the annotations after I decided the queries went far enough:

It's a wise move to say "Read my summary" in the video... however, I still think people will continue to ask stupid questions, regardless how many times you tell them to stop doing that. I feel quite sorry for you, actually...

How bad it is when someone doesn’t know how to get a lightsaber in the game:

how do you get a lightsaber

Someone didn’t take the time to talk to Brianna very deeply:

wait... revan fought brianna dad? when the hell was that? i played kotor a lot of times... could you perhaps give more clarification? i dont remember that.

The Vandar and Yoda confusion strikes in this video:

LOL YODA IS STILL ALIVE AFTER 1000+ years!!!! (I think that is YOda)

Then someone tries to correct the person and the timeline, but went the wrong way:

try, 3900 years after yoda.

At least this YouTuber didn’t confuse the Exile as the same person as Revan:

are they talking about the exile or revan

Enjoy the update as I look forward to your reactions! :D

Yeah, what the hey; let’s do another update! :D

FYI: Some of the comments made on my videos that were posted over two years ago are disappearing for some reason which is a shame. I’ve noticed that some of my replies are there, but the comments I replied to are gone. I guess comments have an expiration date or something.

I did start this thread before any of my videos hit the two year mark so that could mean that many of them that I posted here are now gone as well. Still, there are plenty left.

Here’s a new one. Someone hasn’t tried being a male Exile:

how do you get handmaiden

Then someone didn’t think that Brianna had some Jedi training:

how do u get handmaiden to use lightsaber

Does this sound racist:

howd you get the the black handmaiden

Hey, some never knew that Brianna could be turned to the dark side:

That is a mod for Brianna right? The robe...

i love handmaiden's clothes i can tel its a mod but a nice one

Even though many have never tried dark side, here is a instance where someone thinks they’re the only light sider:

am I the only guy who plays this lightside, every body just gives into the bloody dark side

Believe it or not, some people never knew the Force Crush power existed:

how do you get the ultimate force choke thing?

oly s#$@ that choke looked painful

WOW that choke is bloody amazing, that must of hurt dagnaggit.

wot force move?

Again, just like with Brianna, some never thought to try the dark side:

i still can't get force crush it's like i just can't get it

how do u get force crush

how do you get force crush?

This guy needs a human (not pixel) girlfriend fast:

Briana should come date me

Someone is debating on getting the PC version:

Are the controls of this game hard on pc ? in combat

You know, I do love to receive compliments:

You are one kick ass dark lord

you rule

Man, that Ultimate Saber Mod has confused people:

Atris had a red lightsaber when you face her. Why does she have blue?

wtf atris has a red lightsaber not a blue 1 or is that a mod?

This is one of those moments that reminds me why I chose “Seriously – What Game Did You Play” as the thread’s title:

Atris was the Exile's former master, Just like Obi-Wan and Vader.

I’m just as confused as you are that this can be said and it happens a few times. Seriously, what game did they play:

So is this part of the game or a "restoration"?

How did you get that dialog

how do u get to this part ?

can this be done on the xbox version of the game to?

I know this guy has no clue what modding is, but my character does NOT have red eyes:

How did you get your charicter to go down the dark side with out turning all gray? I mean your charicter has a normal face but red eyes

One of those people who think their way of playing is the only way anybody should play:

why in the world do you have single blade why not dual blades or double sided.

Oh boy:

Are you hacking the game or cheating?

Listen and comprehend the dialogue please:

Did Atris have feelings for the exile?

Yep, Obsidian still gets blamed for LucasArts’ decision to rush them:

Obisidian pretends that they have a reason for everything but they don't.

This is one of those videos that really took a hit with missing comments.

Here is a good conversation that started off with an off-topic query:

[YouTuber] hey shelm one question for tsl in nar shadaa in the same place as vogga is there are two doors that you cant open but there is two rooms inside how can i open???????

[shem] Ever heard of a stategy guide?

[YouTuber]mmmmmmmmmmmmm no

Like I always say – how can any of my videos be complete until someone asks this:

Is this KOTOR I or KOTOR II??

There are so many queries about how to get Bastila and Revan’s clothing that I don’t feel like putting those up on this next video as there are too many to post if I did. It’s just goes to show you that most people think they’re the only person on the video to ask that, even when several people just before them asked the same thing.

This makes me wonder what game this YouTuber played:

wait i [thought] revin killed that yoda guy

As with many of my other videos that have Vandar in it, people still confuse him as Yoda:

is that the yoda we see in the films?

IT'S YODA!!!!

i think hes actually Yoda! O.o akward moment

All righty then:

Wait Admiral dodonna? maybe im wrong but wasnt he part of the Rebels in star wars?

Try the dark side just to see what happens:

wait, if you ally with bastila, then she returns rather than escaping to the star forge?

You know it’s good to talk and get to know someone if you want them to fall in love with you. I would like to think it’s common sense:

Hmmm...Interesting... How do you get to kiss her before her capture?

So what game did this guy play:

is that in the game?

Here we have a touchy Revan fanboy YouTuber who doesn’t really understand why Revan was referred to as the Padawan instead of Revan or the name you give your player character:

THE PADAWAN?? [F'] U REVAN RULZ

Mind you, this was asked before TOR was announced. I know someone thought I was writing KOTOR 3 on one of my video’s comments, but it may have expired. I’ve been dying to come across it again, but can’t find it:

hey jedishemL what do you know about KOTOR 3?

The hormones never stop do they:

it would be cool that [if] darth revan would just make out with bastila and drop down and strip her before even done talking

Yes, my video is complete now that someone asked this:

is this 1 or 2

Getting warmer, pal:

is this kotor?? looks like that

Well, at least I’m not getting blamed for this:

Here's something Bioware forgot. Wouldn't Admiral Dodonna be curious as to why Bastila is wearing sith clothes? And what about Revan? He's wearing sith clothes. I'm not holding it against them or you Shem, I'm just saying.

I love it when random comments like this are said:

Luke wears black robes in Return of the Jedi.

Enjoy the update! Looking forward to your reactions! :D

Wait Admiral dodonna? maybe im wrong but wasnt he part of the Rebels in star wars?

By God I hope the person who posted this comment saw a problem with the question soon a s/he posted it...

Still hilarious to read these things Shem - thanks for the effort in trawling through and posting them!

I’m sort of feeling the pressure right now as I’m afraid of some good comments expiring like I talked about last time and part of me wants to make sure I at least get to the point where I have covered all the videos that are over two years old before slowing down this process again. I’m not sure how this all works with expiring comments, but I know for sure that sometime after two years they seem to disappear.

Some YouTuber learned how to become invincible and now wants to know how to undo it.

Does anyone know how to take away the God Mode(invulnerability) cheat?

I got a little chuckle out of this comment:

lol mission is 14 and already playing with guns ? bad girl

I love it when someone comes in and tries to start rumors:

I really hope that some of Revan's party is in KOTOR 3. I heard you play as a bounty hunter, who then realizes that he/she is Force sensitive.

What game is this guy playing? Didn’t realize that anorexic is to look thin to some:

Oh God!I hate how they make the twilekk girls fat in these games

Here is a short conversation I had that I found a little humorous:

[YouTuber] That is not one of your best films

[shem] That is not one of your best comments.

[YouTuber] Touche

This just makes me wonder why this was posted in the first place if you read how the thought ends:

you should make a KOtor movie one day. so you can have the whole epic in one.... on second thought, thats a terrible idea, forget I said anything.

A big part of the comments was a discussion about Mission being 14-years-old and some people talking about a romance with her and such as they justify it because they’re near that age in real life and forgetting how old the character they control is.

Anyway, someone thought they found out a way to make Mission older, but in reality they actually made her younger if they did the math as they made a year longer, which means you don’t have birthdays as fast:

[YouTuber] Actually if you do the math, she's almost like 15 or 16. A Star Wars year is 400 or so days. haha

[shem] If you add days to a year, you're actually aging slower. ;)

I really think some people need to lay off the spice:

There been some dialog cuts bioware made that mentions Revan and Carth talking about adopting Mission as their daughter and other stuff like Carth telling Revan about how obvious Bastila has a thing for him, etc.. funny don't know why they cut it.

Nothing here worth reporting as there are only 8 comments left.

Even though that has nothing to do with this video:

what does tsl stand for?

Someone didn’t make the connection that Canderous is Mandalore in TSL:

you see canderous in kotor 2?

Then here are two different YouTubers who figured it out by just watching this video. I didn’t realize it would be such an inspiration:

I didn't realize it untill I saw this though the he and Mandalore were one and the same.

i get it now, i mean, how Canderous is mandalore in KOTOR II

Try to make sense out of this one:

Is there any faulty parts when on [t]he game?

One of those off-topic queries:

sheml i stuck on leviathan

I guess the word partnership said by Canderous really threw this guy off:

wait so [Canderous]'s gay?

This guy is just confused, period:

I'm confused. Why does he say "this looks like the end of our partnership"

I like this comment. I like it a lot as it is very true:

i cant believe how many ppl skip the the great dialogue in this game and in kotor2

Do I dare ask if this person has actually done this:

LMFAORLF OMFG THIS IS SOOOO FUNNY!

I still love it when someone has never seen a scene, they cry mod like the two people here:

That is hilarious!! I think that I should consider downloading this mod

which mod is it?

Well, at least these YouTubers knew it wasn’t a mod:

didnt know you could do this

I've got to try that the next time I play the game.

lmfao. im gonna do this next time Im playing kotor

ha! suck sith!! that was heaps funny, i'll do that next time!!

now i gotta try this 2 see if it works.

I must admit that this is a good mod idea and it actually was on YouTube. Will wonders never cease:

It would've been funny as hell if you could visit the prison, she is in a cell and your Force Persuade the Selkath guard to overload the cell to kill her! XD

Here comes the rumor mill:

a KOTOR 3 coming soon i think in 2009

This person is stuck:

I did this 4 times.I never did win thw argument.

What video did this guy watch:

Lol, did I see Bastila as a civilian woman?!

I’m still waiting for the riot, though this does remind me that may there should be a petition for KOTOR III:

would'nt it suck if LucasArts say's they won't make KOTOR 3 and never will? haha there would be riots.

Whatever:

kotor 2 doesnt really have much force persuasion

Try reading every Force Power’s description:

hey how do you get force persuasion?

I do like compliments:

jedisheml your awesome man

Someone is having influence problems:

how can you cheat the influence?

Another one cries mod because they have never bothered with it:

i never got this far with visas. Is this a mod?

This speaks for itself:

Do you get more influence with Visas doing Dark Side acts or Light Side acts? I am just curious because I never really tried to influence her

Just remember that this is a YouTuber before you wonder how asking this is possible:

howd u dress visas like that

Then there are some who have trouble using Force Sight after they get it:

how do you activate force sight for the pc I can't find the key. I leand how but it never told me which key to hit. help please.

i learn that force power but it does not do nothing

same here, can you teach me?

I actually feel sorry for this guy because he was plagued by that dialogue bug:

MEEEH i asked her once and then i didnt have enuf influence and now when i have gained some more i cant get to the part where i ask..

And lastly:

how much influence do you need for this to work? Is it possible to do this when you first get the opportunity to talk to her on the ship?

The query was off-topic, but Stoffe’s mod anybody:

i wish there was a perminate mod that allowed u to recruit [brianna] as a female

I guess this guy has never heard of the influence system in TSL:

Visas is a sith. She is a Sith apprentice to be precise. and if you play the game and switch characters to her. and check her attributes ,, youll see she is on the alignment meter all the way to the end of the dark side. So that is living proof that she is pure evil. :D heh heh heh dumb ass

Remember guys, this is a YouTuber:

Do you travel with [Visas]? Talk to her, understand her?

Again, remember it’s a YouTuber:

i don't have the same dialog as the video has, it's like i have some scenes cut. Why?

Enjoy the update! :D

Well, I got some good news and some bad news. Well, the good news is I wasn’t hit with a two year expiration date on the comments of my videos. The bad news is that it hit every one of my videos and it deleted some of the oldest comments no matter how old my video was, which included the two new releases a month ago.

It makes me wonder what YouTube was doing because it accidently did something that I’m not happy about as I remember some specific comments that I was looking forward to posting that would have made you laugh that are gone. I guess I’ll just have to deal with it.

Someone confuses Bao-Dur’s remote with Goto:

did GO-TO get a new look?

Cheers to these confused people :cheers: :

How do you get this option? My character is deeply aligned in the dark side, and she has a charisma of 14...but she doesn't get the option to force persuade them to commit suicide. :(

WTF?

Someone forgot who Bao-Dur is:

o.o whos the guy that looks like darth maul at the end

Hey, it’s YouTube so expect that anything can be said, including this:

i hate computer version but hey somepeople like it

A slimmer male body mod:

Oh did you use the mod that makes the male bodies slimmer because they are so fat?

I’ll show all the comments worth mentioning for all three of these videos as they’re basically the same except when Mira refers to the Exile to a Jedi, Sith, or not much of a Jedi.

I guess someone got a surprise when looking at the PC version of the game:

wait i thaught xbox is better then pc graphics???

This made me laugh:

I hate Mira. She is a 2 credit hooker.

Another one of those YouTubers who never put HK-47 together:

how did you get HK-47 early where did you get all the parts for him

I swear I think a different version of my video is secretly made and only certain people can access it:

um...did you have some kind of mode replacing Bao-Dur as a human?

I suppose talking to your party members didn’t occur to this YouTuber:

Why does Hanharr hate Mira so much? Why do they hate each other? I never understood

I guess some people just assume all Wookiees are related to each other:

is'nt Hanharr related to Zallbarr from the ferst KOTOR

hanharr, is zallbarrs brother

Let’s get this strait – Chuundar is Zaalbar’s brother and Freyyr is their father:

isnt chuundar zallbarr's father?

Malak is little:

I think for real, Malak is just a weird little person who needs mental help.

Okay then:

What they don't tell in Kotor 1 and 2 when Malak becamed a jedi. How old he was to.

Cheers to the next Sherlock Holmes as he cracked the case :cheers: :

jedishemL, i know something about you hehe... U are sorta famous (well known) with kotor and a master modder i think, cos uve got a few good ones on filefront. Hehe

You know what has been missing from the other videos? Someone asking which game it is so to make up for the loss of the other videos, we get it twice:

what game is this?

What game is this.

I guess some people don’t know much about Malak:

why dose Malak have that thing around this mouth.

Here comes a sad part where it shows how messed up our world is – all the rape jokes. Seriously, it got so bad that I finally closed the comments and it was worse than I’m reporting as some of them are missing from the glitch or something. I can’t remember how it was quoted, but someone said something like, “What’s the big deal? It’s only rape”, when I called them on it. Yeah, messed up.

Here are the ones that are left:

imagine. when the camera cuts out, there's a big raping scene between Malak and Bastila

sounds like hes raping her to me.

when she starts yelling it sounds like hes [doing] her lol

Bastila sounds like she is being raped at the first 5 seconds

ya, so wouldn't that mean malik is a raping a guy and a girl at the same time?!?!?!? O.o

lol she got raped!

at da begining it souds like hes rapping her

rape lol

This speaks for itself:

is this kotor1 for pc

Cheers to someone who never tried this :cheers: :

do you gain dark points for this quest??

Someone is worried:

Do you get Brianna back though?

Memo to this YouTuber – Brianna is a party member:

whas brianna the character you made at the start of the game?

Maybe this YouTuber never played the game or got one of those secret versions only YouTubers know how to get:

hat planet is that?

The horn dogs:

I still would like to [brianna] nude as much as have sex with her.

god shes hot sooooo sexy!!!

oo shes sexy lol

Ignorant YouTuber:

does george lucas come upo with this stuff

Someone who never saw Brianna’s dark side robe:

what is handmaden wearing at the beggining?

Again, is there a secret version of the game only YouTubers know how to get? That version must not come with her hooded clothing:

how did you get a hood on her?!

yeah, how did you make it so she would wear a hood??

It shouldn’t surprise you anymore that some YouTubers just really didn’t know how to do much in the game let alone know that you can actually do this scene with Mira:

i did not know this

*whistle* thats an...interesting...mod

ahhhhh quite the mod you got there...........

...o....m....g!!!!!!

Someone may feel K1 got ripped off a bit:

is it possible to get dancer outfit or anything that looks like dancer outfit in kotor 1 for pc?

Oh, the fantasies people have with pixel characters:

but most of all I would like to see her nude and have sex with her,Plus she's my favorite out of all 3 The Exile,Brianna and Mira.

what a sexy girl.

mira is hot

Damn, Mira is so fricken hot!

I wanna do mira all night loooong.....

Captain Obvious to the rescue:

Anybody get the impression that Mira wasn't too thrilled about dancing for Vogga?? I sure did

This is sad… and funny:

Who is the best dancer, Shem? I have tried 'em all and they are all the same. Think you can help me out, please?

Someone hasn’t tried playing on the light side yet:

HOW DO YOU GET MIRA?

One of my favorite queries:

is this KOTOR2?

Interesting observation:

Is it just me or does she dance like a constipated bear?

Serious, if I could, I would have totally made this as a video just to get people to react:

It would be hell 'a' lot funny if Kreia did the dance.

Please don’t be amazed by some of the comments anymore and remember that these are YouTubers:

It would be better if Mira turns herself in a man....lol

And now we just got ourselves a new Captain Obvious:

u look like dopak from Dantooine

Enjoy the update. Looking forward to your reactions! :D

............................................________

....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,

.............................,.-”...................................“-.,

.........................,/...............................................”:,

.....................,?......................................................\,

.................../...........................................................,}

................./......................................................,:`^`..}

.............../...................................................,:”........./

..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../

............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../

.........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/

..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}

...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../

...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../

............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”

............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\

.............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__

,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,

.....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\

...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\

................................`:,,...........................`\..............__

.....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``

........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\

...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\

Well, I’m back with another update. :D

Let’s start with my interview videos which never did get many comments about all seven worlds you visit in KOTOR. So I’m posting them all at once and combining the comments.

Shhh… it’s a secret:

shem how do you get on taris if it was destroyed

Wait a minute...wasn't Taris turned into a wasteland before the game even really started? How could Juhani and Jolee be on there?

This conversation was funny as the YouTuber decided to ask before looking:

[YouTuber] You should finish this "Party Member Information About..." videos.

[shem] What do you mean? I've done one for each planet.

[YouTuber] oh, then apparently I didn't see them all then. Sorry.

Well, Dantooine is a farming world:

Farm.Farm,Farm, they are all obsessed with farming.

This YouTuber is frustrated that I didn’t include other party members:

in every planet information thats been given by the party members i dont see zaalbaar T3M3 HK- 47

Being observant isn’t this guy’s strong point:

Jolee is wering the same Jedi Robe Luke weres in Return of the Jedi

Yeah, I guess someone didn’t realize all the fighting you do in the Sith Base on Manaan:

I liked Manaan for scenary but as for the rest, its all walk, talk, walk, talk....no fighting at all only when you get to the station below.

Surprising this wasn’t asked more about my Korriban video:

How did you get Bastila on Korriban?

However, seeing Bastila on the Unknown World describing it did draw a lot of attention:

How'd you get Bastila there?

How the hell did you get Bastila to tell you about the unknown planet?

how did you get bastilla on the unknown world without her being on the darkside

Bastila was there :o!

how did bastila get there?

how..did bastilla..get there??

umm.... Bastila....?

How would someone think that if you kill Juhani that she would come back from the dead and join your party later is beyond me:

How do you get juhani in your party?

When looking at the Unknown World video, someone had to brag about their dark side conversion and claimed they killed Bastila too:

haha i killed juhani, jolee, mission and zaalbar, bastila and malak, I'm the true sith lord !

You know, if you really want to get the most out of your party members, start talking to them as soon as they join:

Hey Shem. I got a quick question. How do you get Canderous to tell you more? Me and him were both level 20 and he still won't tell me more about his past.

This video is one of those situations where three-quarters of it were people asking about why my Juhani looked different, how can you get her to look like that, etc, etc. It’s amazing how blind people can be and ask a question that is right in front of their face with the answer, but it happens several times and several different people answered it and yet it still continues. Some people think that even though there are nearly 200 comments, their question is original. Anyway…

This has to be one of the funniest comments. So if you kill Juhani, you get this modded one instead? This YouTuber is wondering that:

tht doesnt look like Juhani is that the replacement juhani after you kill the first one?

Oh, yes, someone wondering which game it is:

is this kotor one..?

Three-way love is on a couple of minds:

is it possible to be with both [bastila and Juhani]...lol just wondering

Wow Revan can have a threesome with Bastila and Juhani.

If this guy has a wife in real life, or gets married in the future, I feel sorry for the girl who ends up with him:

CHEAT ON BASTILA CHEAT ON BASTILA

Here is someone who is upset:

you back stabber. bastala will have your head if she finds out your with juhani instead of her

How often does someone say this after playing KOTOR:

I want my 30 hours back

Tender moment :xp: :

I almost crieded when I was unable to corrupt [Juhani] when I went Dark Side w/ Bastila

How does someone play this game five times and ask this:

WHO THE HELL IS JUHANI!!!never seen her in kotor and ive beaten it like 5 times

Someone is confusing Zaalbar with Carth:

zaalbar doesn't like u and if u r evil in the end, he runs away with mission.

When you have a video that talks about romance, someone mentions Mission as a possibility and that always leads to what age she is and sometimes it’s shocking:

mission is 14?? for real, where did it say that?

Here is an interesting conversation about learning your player character is Revan:

[YouTuber 1] WAT A TWIST have you not played the game Its the best twist game I know of

[YouTuber 2] YES YOU ARE DARTH REVEN

[YouTuber 3] no...it cannot be true, no!!!!!!! lol, just found out a few hours ago; what a twist indeed!

[YouTuber 4] yes u r revan

[YouTuber 5] u can name you character and yes its a TWIST HELL

Another jealous YouTuber speaks out when it comes to mods:

[Place "F" word here] MODS

Enjoy the update. Looking forward to your comments! :D

I thought it was bad that some people still didn't realise that Canderous was Mandalore in TSL...not knowing who Juhani was is quite incredible!

But then, these are YouTubers, as Shem points out...:xp:

Farm.Farm,Farm, they are all obsessed with farming.

Needs to pay attention.

liked Manaan for scenary but as for the rest, its all walk, talk, walk, talk

Needs to pay attention.

WHO THE HELL IS JUHANI!!!never seen her in kotor and ive beaten it like 5 times

Needs to pay attention. Really...

mission is 14?? for real, where did it say that?

At the risk of being repetitive...

I want my 30 hours back

:anvil:

Away with ye!

Yet another great, most entertaining update Shem! :D

• 1 month later...

Wow, it’s been just over a month since the last update. Let’s move on shall we?

This guy wants a different ending:

Is there no scenario which lets the Jedis live?

Another jealous Xbox user:

i think mods make the game boring and easy

Someone actually wondered if the new lightsaber hilts from the USM mod were really part of the game and could be accessed through the cheat console:

what do i type to find those lightsaber hilts?

Someone actually wondered if I loot:

JediShemL - Did you collect every lightsaber from every master

This guy is stuck:

shemL dude plz help me im in the base of the ubse or whatever and i cant get out like the wokkie and kria r there and the door 2 the jekk jekkk tar is closed and i killed every1 in there exepect the hanhar and kria and i CANT GET OUT!!! plzzzzz help me

This has been brought up before in other updates how getting the Force Crush can be a confusing issue:

how you get force crush?

Is that force choke like PC only? I upgraded mine all the way up on xbox version and it doesnt do the lifting in the air thing...

how do you get the force choke ore whatever you did in the end? what is the force called?

Whoa what did you do to him at the end to choke him and kill him is that possible without mods

Try the dark side for once in your life:

what happends when you have killed all the jedi one by one?

I do like compliments:

SHEML YOU ARE REALLY COOL!

Shem, I have some mods of yours and I like them a lot! You are a good modder! So that's why your mods are some of the best mods ever!

Why do some people give me credit for mods that I never made:

The mod is Shem's, it's called USM. If I remember right. He seems to use it a lot in his vids.

Modding the game can confuse some:

Cool, but with me he just had clothing and a his lightsaber was purple. How is it that in this he has a robe and a green saber.

i thot ell was a bald black man with a double bladed purple lightsaber? i gess this is a mod right?

Isn't Master Zez-Kai Ell's lightsaber purple?

In my version of Kotor 2, Zez-Kia Ell had a double-sided purple saber

This guy needs to finish the planet to find the answer:

dude where is [Zez-Kai Ell] on Nar Shaddaa?

And this guy couldn’t find what he wants to save his life:

where did you pick up a red crystal?

I thought Darth Maul was born 4000 years AFTER these games:

in kotor 2, some of the jedis copy dath mauls lightsaber prototype

Some people think their way is the only way to do things:

why do you use force crush when he is almost dead, why not just finish him easy.

Strange comment:

Zez-Kai Ell is a wimp. I have killed him by just blasting him constantly with Force Lightning. Seriously, if you do that, you can kill him naked and with no weapons.

I do like the idea of being an inspiration for a couple of people:

Ah... I think I'll fire up KOTOR 2 now

wow that makes me want to play it i think i'll go play it know

The same guy from the Zez-Kai Ell duel video had to post his query again:

what do i type to find those cool hilts??

Here’s a new trend. Instead of wondering what the Force Crush was, they’re asking how to get it:

Hey, how did you get force crush so early?

wd again JSL I am guessing its a mod again so you can have force crush that early huh?

how did u get force crush so ealy in the game??

How did you get force crush this early in the game?

How is this possible? How can your character be so strong at this point, and have Force Crush???

Someone finally saw the Force Crush for the first time in his life:

OMG force crush is so bad ass

Well, it was too good to be true to think there wouldn’t be YouTubers confused about the Force Crush again:

i cant get force crush... i cant find it anywhere

what is the move called when ur exile kills Vrook? i always play light sided so iv never seen that move

How u get him in air with kill action?

More YouTubers confused about fighting Vrook:

How to you get to fight Vrook

How did you fight Varook. Is this KOTOR 2?

This YouTuber could not have possibly played TSL:

is it a mod when u use the flurry. and u strike in different ways

Modding is confusing as well:

His lightsaber was green

Why is master vrook's lightsaber blue? in my game it was green

At least someone is smart enough to know that most of these YouTubers are very lost:

lol I feel sorry for you Shem, having to put up with all these comments

I didn’t play the game in any way that this YouTuber wonders:

Hey, awesome video! Did you first go to Dantooine but didn't finish it and went to Nar Shadaa and then on? Or did you completely save Dantooine until last?

Believe what you want:

xbox version is way better

This is a mod idea I agree with:

it looks kinda silly with the general and the queen just standing there in the background. Someone should make a mod to fix that

More confusion on that dark side only Force Power:

Quick Question: What mod did you use for Force Crush?

wow! what the hell!? how did you get force crush???

hey is crush on the game without the mod or with the mod?

can you tell me how you got force crush? please reply as soon as possible!

My query would be if this person actually got the Force Crush or not:

how do you use force crush

More from one of those light side only guys:

what is the power at 2:11 please tell me

Wow:

i noticed that when kavar said "you must die" i noticed the lightsaber hilt,is it a mod?

Try the dark side please:

Wich prestige-class is that gets force crush? I forgot.

I still like compliments:

Shem, You are good!

How in the world can you ask such a question? Must be a YouTube thing:

how do u turn to the darkside in this game??? sum1 reply plz

Some have trouble siding with Tobin in this game:

Guys I made A terrible mistake. I have gone to the light side. all the jedi are going to meet up. But I want to be in the dark side. I have already been on onderan. I want to kill jedi not save them. someone please help.

Hello! I mixed some things I killed Vrook on Dantooine but I didnt killed Kavar! Can I kill Kavar later? And later can I kill Atris? plz help

How do you Fight Kavar? I've been trying to find out how to fight him, but every action i've taken has only led me to releasing him. Is there something that as to be done first?

how do u fight them. i only know how to fight zez-kai-ell

i have beat the game but ive never fought him i dont think i finished onderron

This guy talking to me takes the game way too seriously:

you traitor! the jedi will live on!

Some people I tell you:

Uh, I respect you JediShemL, but I hate, hate, HATE the PC version of KotOR 2! I mean don't those mods irritate you? And is it hard to master the controls?! Anyways, the mods take fun out a game, even if it's just a re-skin. I like the consoles versions better

A little off-topic, but:

can somebody help me? how i defeat kreia?

Narrow-minded people will always be confused:

what happens if all the jedi masters are dead when you go to the enclave

Cheers to the confused :cheers: :

[F’ Word]! How U had Prestige Class so quickly BTW? Now im Going through the KotorII again and for some magic reason cant have Prestige Class. Hm... Strange... I thought its after u destroy Goto's yacht on nar shadda.

I hope you all enjoyed this update. Looking forward to your responses! :D

More amusement from Shem and the army of confused YouTubers! Great stuff, Shem. :D

My favorite:

Uh, I respect you JediShemL, but I hate, hate, HATE the PC version of KotOR 2! I mean don't those mods irritate you? And is it hard to master the controls?! Anyways, the mods take fun out a game, even if it's just a re-skin. I like the consoles versions better

The mods are coming to kill us all! RUN!!!!!

Archived