Home

Naked guys, cell phones, and handguns.

Det. Bart Lasiter

Eden of the East thread, hells yeah.

12 Selecaos are chosen by a man(?) named Mr. Outside and given a cell phone with 10 billion yen in digital money and a direct link to a woman named Juiz, who can use that 10 billion for anything from assassinations to having a pack of gum delivered to them to making the Prime Minister of Japan get on national TV to simply say the word "uncle". The catch is they have to use that 10 billion to "save" the country, and are killed when they run out, don't spend anything for a long period of time, or spend too much on personal things. The Selecao that "saves" the country first gets to live, the rest die, and none of them know what exactly the requirements are for "saving" the country.

The story focuses around Saki Morimi and Selecao #9, Akira Takizawa, who stumbles into Saki's life naked, holding a gun and a cell phone, and distracts the cops trying to question her about what she threw onto the White House lawn (a coin).

It's being subbed by gg and it's good and go watch it the end.

Watched the 1st ep. LOVED it. The ending credits are particularly interesting. Reminded me a lot of the 1st opening to Honey & Clover....but, considering they're both done by "Animation" I suppose it's not surprising....

After watching the first ep though....I'm left with a couple of qs...

Why is Akira's a** so flat ;.; ?

What's with the weird scribbles over his junk? Well...at the very least its more interesting than a censor block....

F

Also...for some reason, after looking at these pics, I was hearing the line from "my humps" : "Whacha gon do wif all that junk, all that junk inside yo trunk"

I know the song is about booty but uh.... Man, the human brain is a strange thing....but maybe that's just me.

F

Yeah, but it's like fantasy and all. I'm sure the chick has some sort of an agenda behind what she's doing, maybe she was a dominatrix prostitute and was depressed by the dark world and wanted to change it, and was therefore selected for the Selecao program.

- help me guys **** i'm kidnapped by this crazy dominatrix bitch she's going to cut my dick off man **** **** ****

-- 8/10

-- 7/10, not convincing enough

-- SAVE THIS FILE AS 4CHAN.JS AND OPEN IT, **** BRIX

-- you haven't said the codeword

-- this s serious guys i'm ****ing scared here

-- >> , >> , samefag detected

-- That is good, but you should check out this CP:

-- iz dat sum cp

-- MODS SAVE ALL THE CP BEFORE DELETING THREAD

-- (courage wolf)

-- ya'll niggas postin' in a troll thread

Well that dude was a rapist, so I think she hates dicks and rapists, which is a deadly combination, if you catch my drift.

Yeah, I saw that, but didn't really get it. Illusion material? **** me if that was an illusion, and why did she do it any way, she could have just walked out and asked Juiz to kill anyone who sees her on the way or something.

• 3 weeks later...

OHHH WHATTTT!!!! Just finished Last Ep.

My thoughts: NUUUUUUU! I hate cliffhangers...

Liked that 20, 000 naked neets + cellphones + eden = BANG!

Also WTF is with him erasing himself again :/

DAMMMIIIITTTTTT Waiting til November sux.

F

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu- it ended!

I was hoping it'd be a 24-part series, it was so gorgeous to look at. Last episode was fun but realy, wtf,

I don't get this: 20,000 NEETs post ideas on how to destroy the missiles and Juiz selects them, wtf? Shouldn't Juiz be able to do that any way? Everything just felt like it was wrapped up way too fast towards the last 3-4 episodes, fuuuuuuuu

And wtf is that 'king' part? Just, what, what?

But two movies is cool, really cool. Wooooooooooooooooo

Archived