Home

Behold, I Have Found Pictures Of You All As Stupid Noobies. Lets Reminisce.

Boba Rhett

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ LYNK

God of hell fire act w/ heavy props on the bucket of a bucket truck (think utility/power company phone post/lines maintenance vehicles) gone horribly wrong. Tipping vehichle over and getting zapped by nearby powerline. (He came out okay, thank god.)

In other words you remind me of a ballsy dude who played an evil mofo, got zapped, fell 25 ft, and only had a few fractures in his hand, his foot, mild concussion and bruised ribs.

He got a chocolate malt for his awesomeness.

The truck...tipped over and the heavy props, broken... :(

File recovery?

Пщпщпщ!

РЩдн ырше! Ыщьуешьуы ьн сщьзгеук огые икуфлы щге шт Кгыышфт ащтею Црн,!

EDIT:

So. Maybe you Swampies can help me. Sometimes, when I have photoshop running, my computer randomly breaks out into Russian symbols. Usually when it happens I just stop typing and restart, but I decided to go through with my post and just ask if anyone has any idea why this is? Go ahead and PM me if you can help.

File recovery?

Пщпщпщ!

EDIT:

So. Maybe you Swampies can help me. Sometimes, when I have photoshop running, my computer randomly breaks out into Russian symbols. Usually when it happens I just stop typing and restart, but I decided to go through with my post and just ask if anyone has any idea why this is? Go ahead and PM me if you can help.

Russian copy of Photoshop?

File recovery?

Пщпщпщ!

EDIT:

My Illustrator used to do that from Norwegian to English. Alt + shift is the shortcut to switch between languages.

My Illustrator used to do that from Norwegian to English. Alt + shift is the shortcut to switch between languages.

Hermie, you are now my favorite person ever. I still don't know why it would switch to begin with, but now when it does Alt + Shift returns it to normal.

(And @Tommycat: Interestingly enough, no. My Photoshop is definitely a legitimate, English version.)

Archived