Home

Dark Side

redmark

Hi all ,

I was wondering for those who are brave enough to play Dark side if they can help me .

I never played Dark Side in Kotor 1 . Tried it in Kotor 2 but didn't finish the game with Atton moaing about it lol

But since , there is a Redemption for Dark Side for female Revan on Holowan Plugin .

How does it work ? can you switch when you fight Bastila and become Dark Side or do you have to do bad thing from the beginning for it to work ???

Is it true if you are Dark Side you have to Kill Mission ?? :eek:

Any others thing I'm missing since I never tried the Dark side ???

Thanx in advance ! :)

How does it work ? can you switch when you fight Bastila and become Dark Side or do you have to do bad thing from the beginning for it to work ???

You can play the game either way, but the choice you make during that fight determines the ending you'll get. You can play the game lightside, and chose to join Bastila and kill Malak, thus getting the Darkside ending. The same is true in reverse - play the game darkside, and but chose to stay a Jedi during the fight.

Is it true if you are Dark Side you have to Kill Mission ?? :eek:

I think there is an option to just let her run off with Carth, but it is possible that she doesn't, and thus your only option is to kill her.

Any others thing I'm missing since I never tried the Dark side ???

It is possible to play the game constantly switching sides(Such as poison the Firaxa on Manaan, but peacefully deal with the Sand People on Tattoine), but after the choice, nothing changes the ending you will get. Even if you cheat your points to full LS after you chose DS on the Unknown World, you still get the DS ending, and vice versa.

Thank you for answering !! That mean I can kill the two scientist I find on Manaan and save the fish LOL

I tougth for sure I had to do bad thing to be dark side . Well , thanx for the warning I will save before confronting Bastila (I don't want to kill mission I liked her ) :thmbup1:

• 3 months later...
You'd be better without the whiny blue gheto teen

Edit: In the comics does mission die, or does she escape.

The reality of K1 as known in the history of SW is that Revan returns to the light side, so that means the Mission won't die on the comics.

• 1 month later...

The DSF ending is an Everybody Dies one.

Play female, successfully complete the romance plot with Carth, then go DS. Yes, you will have to kill that sweet girl. (Shame on you!) At the end, Carth shows up one last time to plead his case, and say that you don't want the empty future the Dark Side would give you.

The third ending allows you to agree, turn on Bastila. Killing her lets the Republic destroy the Star Forge, with you and Carth aboard, dying together.

Archived