Home

Recruit both Handmaiden and Disciple into your party

SonGoku360

it can be done that you switch between the characters anytime but I don't think there's any way to recruit them at the same time. Except for this:

what about a mod that replaces one of the more useless characters like T3 or Go-To with either the Handmaiden or Disciple?

This is a good idea but it may cause some trouble. Especially if there's a point where you can't continue without GO-TO or T3.

I've got an idea: Make an armband that always fires a recruit script replacing the handmaiden with the disciple, and make one that recruits the handmaiden back.

There's already an armband that can do that(a very famous I think):

Lit Ridl's TSL Warp&Cheat Band

And yes you can try this. This armband is a good idea:)

I know there's a way to have them all on the Ebon Hawk via warp band... but to have all of them as party members to select from?

What you could do is replace one of the less cool characters *cough*G0-T0*cough* with the Handmaiden (or Disciple) and instead have G0-T0 as either a puppet character to another party member or just have him on float around and do whatever he normally does on the Hawk. As for who to make him a puppet to, I haven't the slightest idea.

Archived