Home

Naboo Crash!

ZoSolised

Hey ppl!

Im having some wierd problems with my game.. every map works in the game single as in multiplayer. But not the Nabo map. As soon as i load it start playing it crashes, games just shuts down and i end up in the detoskop.

I can play for a little bit, usally untill i die the first time then the game crashes.

I have it on my laptop, and the rest works fine, really wierd :S Have no dualcore as well. But the wierd thing is that everything else works except that mat.

anyone got tips?

• 2 weeks later...
Hey ppl!

Im having some wierd problems with my game.. every map works in the game single as in multiplayer. But not the Naboo map. As soon as i load it start playing it crashes, games just shuts down and i end up in the detoskop.

I can play for a little bit, usally untill i die the first time then the game crashes.

I have it on my laptop, and the rest works fine, really wierd :S Have no dualcore as well. But the wierd thing is that everything else works except that mat.

anyone got tips?

I have the EXACT same problem, i tried EVERYTHING, it has to do with dual-core and the sound.

Archived