Home

Anticipated Games

jrrtoken

Might as well get this shindig started...

Now that E3 is creepin' 'round the corner, what are some of the titles that will be debuted/featured at this year's E3?

I'm definitely looking forward to Alpha Protocol, and maybe we'll see some real solid info on TOR. Either way, it looks like we might also see something on Deus Ex 3, but I'm hoping that we'll see anything on HL2 Ep. 3, Zelda Wii, and anything actually good from LA.

I'm looking forward to Half-Life 2, Episode 3 {though actually it may be Half-Life 3, someone discovered screenshots of the game that had a Half-Life 3 insignia on it...it was deleted, but it got me pretty excited:D}.

That is about it, but I'm sure I'll get excited as he hear more about upcoming games:D

I'd like to see most of those and what Rock Band has planned for The Beatles release along with any other planned releases. I'll even go so far as to say I won't mind finding out about Lego Rock Band, either, but I hope they have a lot more stuff for us who are past the 'little kiddie' stage. :)

If Rockstar are there, i'm hoping to hear a little more about Red Dead Redemption. I've been longing for a good Western game (Call of Juarez came pretty close), and an open world one from Rockstar would be ace.

The trailer looks good, but I want to know more.

Either way, it looks like we might also see something on Deus Ex 3

That's a negative, papa bear; it was confirmed in an IGN interview that Eidos Montreal will not be appearing for E3, neither of their two games will be shown.

Which is weird, seeing as how they said earlier in a French interview that Deus Ex 3 will be seen. Still, the IGN interview is the latest, so that's the final word.

This pretty much dropped all interest in E3 for me. :(

I will throw up the Jollyroger erm white flag this once and say that my curiosity is piqued by the growing environments of SW: TOR.

Other than that I want to see Final Fantasy XIII for myself and see if it truly will be the "Final Fantasy" (for me at least...)

Kingdom Hearts 358/2 days, just a few months before North America gets a release :D

At the moment, I'm waiting to see more with BioShock 2, Assassin's Creed 2, and Mass Effect 2. :p
Those are probably my big ones too. In addition I'm looking forward to seeing The Old Republic's demo, and want to check out Final Fantasy XIII, Alpha Protocol, and Dragon Age: Origins as well.

Another Metroid game, though I do not have any nintendo products more recent than N64 and Game Boy Advance SP.

Maybe another installation of megaman. (STFU, I like rehash of retro!!!)

A new DarkStalkers.

Maybe something new of Bleach or Naruto.

I'm sort of just putting around with all the games I have for PC right now so I'm actually quite happy. K1&2, Mafia, Orange Box (when I beat Half Life 2 ep 1 & 2 I'm going to get GMOD), Sims 2 (loving some of the mods out for this one), Sims 1.

I'm looking foreward to any news on a few xbox 360 title's sequals, plus, possibly brutal legend...maybe...if I dream.

Edit: Actually Brutal Legend is on the confirmed list of games, so I guess I can dream about other stuff...

Archived