Home

Anticipated Games

jrrtoken

QFE. Where have they been all this time?
Watch this video, and then you will have my permission to pick your jaw up off the ground. You may want to go to the actual YouTube page so that you can watch it full screen.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

No, it's not.

We all knew that a small team at Retro was helping with the Wii conversion of Metroid Prime and Metroid Prime 2 Echoes for a long time now ever since the announcement of the New Play Control titles for Wii.

Retro Studios is working on a new title that isn't Metroid and we'll be finding out very soon according to the folks at IGN. Whether it'll be announced before E3 or during, we'll just have to wait and see.

Some form of a Kingdom Hearts Game
I'd expect more info on the already announced games, Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days for the DS which is slated for Q3 of this year, and Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep for the PSP which still has no projected release date yet. Oh and there is also Kingdom Hearts: Coded which is for "Wireless / Mobile" gamers, I haven't heard anythign about that one in a while now though.

While I'm dying to hear news about Kingdom Hearts 3, I'm not gonna get my hopes up, because KH mastermind Tetsuya Nomura probably has his hands full with directing FF: Versus XIII and he's also in charge of the character designs for FF: XIII.

Persona 5 announcement + as much content as I can get my hands on.

Definetely the next Team ICO's project (again they seem to invest on the strong aids the weak concept, except this time you're the weak).

Faint hope of a goundbreaking announcement related with Kingdom Hearts on major console.

More info and vids on Mass Effect 2.

Playable demo of Alpha Protocol.

Playable demo of Assassin's Creed 2.

Playable demo of Bioshock 2.

Archived