Home

LFNetwork at E3 2009

Jeff

Can't wait to see if the "Secret of Monkey Island" SPECIAL EDITION release is real or just some more Lucasarts disappointment.

LA at their worst:

"So should we show him Grim Fandango 2?" That's the question I'm asked as I walk into Lucasart's suite at CES, and everyone laughs. I don't laugh, because that joke IS NOT FUNNY; it's like they showed me a kitten and then killed it.

Source: http://arstechnica.com/gaming/news/2008/01/ces-a-look-at-star-wars-force-unleashed-not-done.ars

^While I agree that Jar-Jar wasn't necessarily the best character...that's different than 2 major cancellations on sequels of major games...that's inexcusable.

What!? Which two games? That is indeed inexcusable!

o_o

wat is this what two games how long have I have BEEN SLEEPING?!

Well...pretty long at this point...:D

^Along with those two recent ones...

I was actually referring to Sam and Max which I believe they showed a teaser at E3 and Full Thottle sequel where they actually had a small playable demo (both E3's were many moons ago)...both canceled...

And the Indy Jones game for 360/PS3 is probably the most annoying to me...got the 360 mostly for that reason...oh well...still love the franchise and the system...just not what LA has done with it...

Ah ok, I did think about Sam and Max Freelance Police, but I couldn't think of another canceled original title to go along with it so I thought you meant these more recent ones. I had forgotten about Full Throttle.

Yep, got to see a behind closed doors demo this morning. Hopefully we'll have a write up for it up soon. But I can definitely say it looks amazing. I don't think we'll spoil, but they showed us a possible ending to the game.

Are you serious? That's really terrible, that they ruined the game for you like that :raise:

_EW_

Not really much of a spoiler. It was actually quite clever the way it was presented, and didn't ruin anything really.

My write up with have some spoiler tags for this later.

Yep, got to see a behind closed doors demo this morning. Hopefully we'll have a write up for it up soon. But I can definitely say it looks amazing. I don't think we'll spoil, but they showed us a possible ending to the game.

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JEALOUS!

Archived