Home

Your ideal job

Blix

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would certainly like to be able to use the Force and I wouldn't want to serve

anyone... But being an actual, active Sith Lord though would be a Bad Idea as

there would always be other Sith or Jedi coming after me...

So I would be a former Sith Lord and set my self up as a ruler of some remote,

isolated outerrim world where no-one would come looking. (no need for whole

galaxy) where I could live safe in my position of unchallengeable supremacy :D

*cough* ahem well this one's okay because you're asleep half of the time anyway, plus it helps stabalize the structure of the galaxy so it's all good.

I never said sleep, I would still be messing with things but not on a grand scale. Besides what kills most of the Dark Lords is they never have a vacation or relax, all that evil plotting does them in. ;)

Two Possibilities for Me:

1) Jedi Hunter under the reign of Darth Revan: Using basic, simple emotions to block out Jedi mind powers? Using projectile weapons? Mines? Getting rid of Jedi? Sure, I'm down for it, just as long as I don't turn out to be Force Sensitive. :D

2) GenoHaradan Assassin Or Overseers: The ability to completely alter the political direction of the Galaxy by causing one death? You bet I'm in!

Two Possibilities for Me:

1) Jedi Hunter under the reign of Darth Revan: Using basic, simple emotions to block out Jedi mind powers? Using projectile weapons? Mines? Getting rid of Jedi? Sure, I'm down for it, just as long as I don't turn out to be Force Sensitive. :D

2) GenoHaradan Assassin Or Overseers: The ability to completely alter the political direction of the Galaxy by causing one death? You bet I'm in!

Those are perhaps some of the best jobs descriptions during after the reign of Revan, especially during the Sith Triad. I think working under Revan would have given way to many deadly experiences. Assassin or hunter seems to be a popular choice, I still like my original fiction idea for the assassin-assassin lurking in the lower city of Taris looking for Selven ;)

Moisture farmer.

What? Tough life?

Silly, I'd work on Manaan.

Sheer brilliance! :thmbup1:

To add to my previous post...maybe being a Senator would be fun and useful. I wonder if Jedi and Sith are immune to boring speeches...

To add to my previous post...maybe being a Senator would be fun and useful. I wonder if Jedi and Sith are immune to boring speeches...

Hmmm possibly they are force sensitives who can use mind control ;) Did you know that the Mediator/Orator job class in Final Fantasy Tactics features an attack similar to the one you described? It's called "Mimic Daravon" and the command is used to put said target(s) to sleep. I know that if I were a Jedi, I would probably be easily bored out of my mind by having to sit through a galactic senate meeting.

well there are a few that I'd like.

A.) Force user, I know its just an expected thing. *shrugs*

Now, for jobs I'd actually qualify for

Droid tech, building and maintaining droids would be awesome!

Space Pilot, Piloting a cargo or scout ship, exploring the galaxy ect. would be so cool.

Sith Officer, climbing the ranks through subterfouge and sabotage, then gunning down everyone who gets in my way would be awesome.

Now, for jobs I'd actually qualify for

Could you tell us where you got the actual training? A lot of us would want to go.

Admin clerk. Clearly the Jedi's must have admin and I would work in the filing section, obviously with top clearance, so I could read Jedi mission reports. Ah, vicarious living, all the fun none of the danger.

Archaeologist. Part of a multi-discipline team on digs across the galaxy or beyond the rim. Interplanetary Expeditions/Crusades anyone.

Admin clerk. Clearly the Jedi's must have admin and I would work in the filing section, obviously with top clearance, so I could read Jedi mission reports. Ah, vicarious living, all the fun none of the danger.

You know I never thought about that, I always just figured the keeper of records did all of that, which is why Kreia, Jocasta Nu, and others all had such problems with their jobs and were irritable most of the time.

Good point Blix. Could you imagine Kreia riding herd on a bunch of bureaucrats? I also believe its where Kreia perfected her mind trick.

Meeting with Admin heads.

Admin "Master Kreia, we've taken the liberty of clearing you're schedule for the rest of the day. You'll be as excited as we are when you hear about the new filing system."

Kreia "Oh..." fidgets with lightsaber.

Two hours later

Kreia [must not ... give in to ... dark side.]

[mind trick] "You have not seen me today."

Admin heads [chorus] "We have not seen you today, Master Kreia."

Kreia leaves to find a padawan to 'practice' lightsaber technique.

• 4 months later...

I think I'd like to be some sort of arbiter for the Jedi and the Republic on going to war with the Mandalorians. Listen to Revan's side, reason out their views with Malek, take it to the Jedi Masters and reason out their anti war stance, try and work out whether or not war really is the best option. I think that would be a good job, because you have all these main players at the same time and are trying to work with them all on something rather important.

That, or to be Revan's or The Exile's partner. How cool would that be?

Archived