Home

Anime Alert! (Haruhi Season 2)

Aash Li

Yeah, Haruhi is my favorite anime and every so often I'd google to see if there was any news, and sometimes I'd hear that it was planned for a certain time but it never happened so I kind of gave up.

Anyways, just watched the episode, was pretty good, but needs moar Haruhi. Also, wtf, no OP and the ED wasn't great.

• 1 month later...

So I had been wondering where all the episodes were after the first one... And turned out there were 2 new episodes I hadn't heard about. Dattebayo dropped it and a.f.k. who subbed the first one picked it up. 2nd and 3rd eps were definitely better than the first, can't wait for more. :D Also, the OP is gold, can't wait for the single to be released.

(This BBCode requires its accompanying plugin to work properly.)

• 2 weeks later...

Surely other people are watching this! Just watched episode 5 and I am kind of getting sick of seeing the same episode over and over. I thought surely by now they'd be changing it up but it was virtually the exact same episode as 3 and 4 except wearing different clothes. Would have been nice if Kyon at least attempted to stop Haruhi from leaving, but I guess they have to stretch this out over 8 episodes.

I didn't know 5 was out, I'll watch it soon, but the repetitiveness is quite awful tbh. Judging by what you say it doesn't sound like I should expect a respite from their endless summer vacation.

Season two seems to be like one of those really horrible sequels to movies that were extremely popular.

I fell asleep no less than five times trying to watch episode 4. This repetitive summer vacation is already old... 8 episodes of repeats?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Season two seems to be like one of those really horrible sequels to movies that were extremely popular.

I fell asleep no less than five times trying to watch episode 4. This repetitive summer vacation is already old... 8 episodes of repeats?

Even after Endless Eight is over, the individual episodes are nowhere close to season 1. Since it takes place within the same time frame as season 1, there is no excitement as we already know exactly what is going to happen. There are only a few episodes left and the 2 most recent episodes have been about them filming their movie for the cultural festival and we've already seen the actual movie. It's really disappointing for me.

Archived