Home

Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Hey Silveredge, I think I found a few glitches.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
The first glitch is that Mandalore's battle armor shows up as regular battle armor.

The second glitch is pretty bad, After talking with Daemon Drexel on the bridge, the battle with the Republic Admiral begins. The screen is Dark and I can't very far. I've tried reloading the module numerous times, but nothing seems to work.

• Replies 879
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the second bug, Shadow shouldn't respond in any way should you talk to her during the battle. Did you save and reload at any point during the battle? It can sometimes "cancel" the "effect" which stops her from responding.

No I did not re-load it at all, oh and I forgot to say this mod is amazing, the most complete, well done, mod I have seen to date. Simply amazing! Great mod, no more than a mod as this took me longer to beat than TSL, I really don't know what to call this.

How did you create the new Jedi Robes texture? The black one. So much detail. Great skins.

Hey Silveredge, I think I found a few glitches.

Show spoiler
The first glitch is that Mandalore's battle armor shows up as regular battle armor.

The second glitch is pretty bad, After talking with Daemon Drexel on the bridge, the battle with the Republic Admiral begins. The screen is Dark and I can't very far. I've tried reloading the module numerous times, but nothing seems to work.

If you're trying to equip the battle armour on a female character, then you need to read the known bugs section of the Read-Me.

Show spoiler
Could you provide more details about the second bug. So you speak to Daemon Drexl, then it fades out and warps to another module?

If you're trying to equip the battle armour on a female character, then you need to read the known bugs section of the Read-Me.

Show spoiler
Could you provide more details about the second bug. So you speak to Daemon Drexl, then it fades out and warps to another module?

Show spoiler
Sorry, knew I forgot to do something.

The second glitch, I talk to Daemon Drexl and then the module warps to another module, but the screen is black. I hear blaster shots and medpacs going off, but the screen is black. I can move a short distance directly down the hallway and then I can move to the left, but then it stops.

I had a Bug on Dantooine in the Visions.

My other Problem is where I find Solomon on Korriban? I have killed the Sith-Master, because I thougt he is the Answer but he isn´t it.

And I don´t come in the Korriban Waste.

Please help again.

What bug did you experience during the vision on Dantooine?

And if you're not quite sure where to go, you should check the journal or speak to Shadow.

Show spoiler
Sorry, knew I forgot to do something.

The second glitch, I talk to Daemon Drexl and then the module warps to another module, but the screen is black. I hear blaster shots and medpacs going off, but the screen is black. I can move a short distance directly down the hallway and then I can move to the left, but then it stops.

Do you have any other mods installed? Does this bug repeat itself no matter how many times you load the autosave?

What bug did you experience during the vision on Dantooine?

And if you're not quite sure where to go, you should check the journal or speak to Shadow.

Do you have any other mods installed? Does this bug repeat itself no matter how many times you load the autosave?

The bug repeats itself no matter how many times I load the auto-save. I'm gonna try something in a few minutes, I think I have a hunch of whats causing it.

The mods I have installed are: More feats, More force powers, both by Shem, I have the contents of the superskip taris installed, but I don't think that thats the problem, I was having trouble with it before that particular mod was installed, and a Darth Malak reskin.

Thats about it.

The bug repeats itself no matter how many times I load the auto-save. I'm gonna try something in a few minutes, I think I have a hunch of whats causing it.

The mods I have installed are: More feats, More force powers, both by Shem, I have the contents of the superskip taris installed, but I don't think that thats the problem, I was having trouble with it before that particular mod was installed, and a Darth Malak reskin.

Thats about it.

It's always a good idea to test and see if it's a possible confliction by reinstalling it into a fresh override. If that still doesn't yield any positive results, send me the autosave and I'll check it out.

One thing I notuced though is that alot of things look like they're from TSL, are these ports?
Show spoiler
The Temple of Shadow is meant to recreate the aethetical style of the Trayus Academy on Malachor V, so if you're seeing the comparison, then I did a good job.

I need some help:(

Show spoiler
So I thought I completed BoS:SR when Mec Han'ic, Kobayashi and Sera left me in the Korriban Wastes, but I was wrong. I forgot to complete those assasinations for the Hutt:D So yes I killed easily the rodian,mandalorian and Hunt but I can't find a way to that Sith Master. I have Canderous and Carth in my party, everyone(including me) has a sith uniform equipped with either vibroblades or blasters. So where can I go to the Korriban Wastes? I have to walk back all the way through the mining tunnels?:confused:

@Silver: More People on Dantooine Visions and then comes Loading-bar -->Crash.

In Shadow´s Visions are the same, especial as she speak with Revan, battle with Revan and then actual comes the next Cutscene but nothing. I hope this help you.

@DarthDac: In the Mainframe Level you find a basplate (Name I don´t know).

@DarthDac: In the Mainframe Level you find a basplate (Name I don´t know).

You mean Maintance Level? or Main Level? I haven't been in any Mainframe Level or I just can't read:xp:

Allright then I'll check the Maintence Level:)

Okay thanks Queen, I found the Sewer:) I've done with whole Bos just one thing bothers me. I couldn't find that non-canon footlocker:(

EDIT: I tried to get Mandalore's Mask with KSE but an error occurs always:( Can I get it somehow in-game?

2nd EDIT: I searched some screenies at Silveredge9.com hoping one would show me the secret location of the non-canon footlocker:p And I found these screens:

Show spoiler
bossr_070.jpg

bossr_042.jpg

bossr_045.jpg

bossr_011.jpg

I never met any of these places/situations:( Are these some kind of sidequests I missed?

I'm actually having the same problem as Chevron 7 locke with the screen going black after talking with Daemon and hearing only blaster fire. My Override folder is clear of anything but the BoS:SR mod ><

I'll try making a fresh folder and trying again just in case though.

Edit: Ah I figured it out yet again xD I've like flooded this thread with very simple problems, which turn out to not really be problems at all. I apologize Silveredge.

I need some help:(

Show spoiler
So I thought I completed BoS:SR when Mec Han'ic, Kobayashi and Sera left me in the Korriban Wastes, but I was wrong. I forgot to complete those assasinations for the Hutt:D So yes I killed easily the rodian,mandalorian and Hunt but I can't find a way to that Sith Master. I have Canderous and Carth in my party, everyone(including me) has a sith uniform equipped with either vibroblades or blasters. So where can I go to the Korriban Wastes? I have to walk back all the way through the mining tunnels?:confused:
Show spoiler
The administrator clearly outlines what you need to do and where you need to go for each of the assassinations, so the best advice I can give is to actually read what he is saying.

@Silver: More People on Dantooine Visions and then comes Loading-bar -->Crash.

In Shadow´s Visions are the same, especial as she speak with Revan, battle with Revan and then actual comes the next Cutscene but nothing. I hope this help you.

Have you tried clearing you're override folder and then reinstalling the mod? Usually crash bugs have sometime to do with conflictions.

reminded me of TSL in a lot of ways.
Show spoiler
How so?

Okay thanks Queen, I found the Sewer:) I've done with whole Bos just one thing bothers me. I couldn't find that non-canon footlocker:(

EDIT: I tried to get Mandalore's Mask with KSE but an error occurs always:( Can I get it somehow in-game?

2nd EDIT: I searched some screenies at Silveredge9.com hoping one would show me the secret location of the non-canon footlocker:p And I found these screens:

Show spoiler
bossr_070.jpg

bossr_042.jpg

bossr_045.jpg

bossr_011.jpg

I never met any of these places/situations:( Are these some kind of sidequests I missed?

Show spoiler
You can get Mandalore's mask in game without using cheats. And the non-cannon footlocker can still be found after all BoS:SR quests are completed. The only hint I'm going to give concerning its location is that it's in the Korriban Civilian Quarters.

Completed the mod last night and i have to say it's possibly one of the best mod's out there and my favourite mod out there. I only encountered 2 minor bugs that were in dialogs so nothing important so yeh, its an awesome mod!

Post any bugs you find, even if they're only minor.

I'm actually having the same problem as Chevron 7 locke with the screen going black after talking with Daemon and hearing only blaster fire. My Override folder is clear of anything but the BoS:SR mod ><

I'll try making a fresh folder and trying again just in case though.

Edit: Ah I figured it out yet again xD I've like flooded this thread with very simple problems, which turn out to not really be problems at all. I apologize Silveredge.

What was the problem?

I'm not sure whether this has been mentioned before (or if it's even new to this mod) but the designation of the Mind Prison on the Orion is THX1138 - the same name of George Lucas' first film.

Show spoiler
Yes, I had forgotten about that easter egg. Though the best has still yet to be found, and is hinted at in one of the release screenshots.

What was the problem?

I'm not sure, I was getting that same black screen and only hearing the gun fire after speaking with Daemon for the first time boarding the Orion(as Matilda/Sera/Shadow/forgot the other name)

All I did was make a fresh Override folder and reload the autosave and it worked fine though. I just finished a few minutes ago and I suppose you've heard it enough already but fantastic work. I particular loved the ending scene with the trio walking away. You found a way to give a happy ending without losing your "cool" factor as being Revan as well.

Thanks for the experience.

Archived