Home

Who Will Have the Best E3?

Jeff

Who will have the best E3 showing?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who will have the best E3 showing?

• Microsoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony

^Really? I think both Ubisoft and EA's were merely "meh" worthy.

While I love Nintendo...Microsoft still had the best showing because they had the most exciting announcements...

1) Microsoft

2) Sony

3) Nintendo

4) EA

5) Ubisoft

I'm sick of Nintendo's getting everyone into gaming...I'm at least a little hardcore and own a DS...their strategy is just frustrating.

^Really? I think both Ubisoft and EA's were merely "meh" worthy.

While I love Nintendo...Microsoft still had the best showing because they had the most exciting announcements...

1) Microsoft

2) Sony

3) Nintendo

4) EA

5) Ubisoft

I'm sick of Nintendo's getting everyone into gaming...I'm at least a little hardcore and own a DS...their strategy is just frustrating.

Nintendo was boring and all Wii but I don't use my Wii - it's boring console - The Sony Motion Control and Microsoft Project Natal have a lot of potential.

I can't wait for AC2 :D That Double hand-blade move he did was awesome

^really? you think they all sucked?
I wouldn't say they all sucked, but after finally watching/reading up on the all, I'd say the press conferences were just average. I like Microsoft's tech demo of Project Natal, but I need to see how it works for a wider variety of games, though I did read that they had it working on a modified version of Burnout. I'm not a big fan of Halo, or Crackdown though so nothing blew me away and I'm still waiting to hear for sure or not on if the MGS game will in fact be an exclusive, but it doesn't look like it. Nintendo won me over with the 30 seconds or so of Golden Sun DS, also Metroid: Other M looks interesting, everything else I was expecting and there was way too much of the casual stuff, and I still hate Cammie Dunaway. Sony was good, but it disappointed me too much. All the games I knew that were there had good showings, and Sony's version of Motion Control actually looked good as well. The biggest thing Sony was missing was a price drop, they needed it, and it didn't come. Rockstar's Agent and FF XIV were new to me, but no footage/trailer for Agent means there was nothing to get excited about and FF XIV being a MMORPG is disappointing to say the least. Gotta say though I was pleased to see the PSP get some games... it needs more games.

Microsoft was best. As someone who loves Mass Effect through all it's bugs, ME2 looks like it's going to be a really good game, plus Microsoft has Natal. All the other games that look good to me, like Brutal Legend, BioShock 2, Assassin's Creed 2, DJ Hero-- all are multi platform.

Nintendo second, considering their fanbase (Well, my Wii loving boyfriend who became depressed when he found out there was going to be some kind of MGS announcement and declaired that "Sony won") was really pleased with the Metroid and SMB announcements. And on Sony, is it bad of me that I barely remember a thing from their press conference? I remember PSP Go and disliked it, especially considering there's no UMD drive for a person's PSP games, but everything else if fuzzy. PC's gonna have a good year too, considering that many good looking Xbox 360 games are also for PC, and the SWtoR MMO is there. I'm looking foreward to this year, especially the holiday season considering quite a few games are coming out in just a few months. Thank goodness I canned my disney trip with the school choir, looks like I'm going to have a fun Christmas at home.

I remember PSP Go and disliked it, especially considering there's no UMD drive for a person's PSP games, but everything else if fuzzy.
Sony announced, after the conference I believe, that they are coming up with a system to transfer all of the older UMD games to digital format so that they can be used on the PSP Go. I'm still not entirely thrilled with the PSP Go, mostly because of its ridiculous price. As for the rest of Sony's conference, perhaps you had to be more invested in the 1st and 2nd party franchises, because that's basically what it was all about.

Archived