Home

Is Barack Obama a Black Man?

I like Turk's comment on Scrubs,

"Dude, the only difference between dating a black chick and dating a white chick is when she says, 'Does my a$$ look fat in these jeans?' You say, 'Hell yeah!'"

EAGLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Thread moved to Ahto since it's not serious.

It's not?

_EW_

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since in Dev's world God doesn't exist, and per his statement Obama can't be black unless God exists, I hereby contend that he is a lovely shade of cappuccino-mocha brown with some dark chocolate curls on top, which does not violate either of his stipulations, and is delicious to boot.

thisthreadsucks.jpg

I agree. It started as a protest against the rules in the latest christianity thread, and look at what it's devolved into (though I am amused at how many people are taking it seriously).

Since in Dev's world God doesn't exist

Nope, that's as falsifiable as claiming one does.

a lovely shade of cappuccino-mocha brown with some dark chocolate curls on top,

someone should make an Obama coffee, so we could drink an Obama at starbucks or the like. because that is a pretty scrumptious sounding description.

I agree. It started as a protest against the rules in the latest christianity thread, and look at what it's devolved into (though I am amused at how many people are taking it seriously).

So you're protesting because one thread out of how many in both Kavar's and the Senate can't be derailed by the resident anti-theists?

Baw. :indif:

C'mon ED, everyone knows that threads often derail pretty quicly. What you get for originally posting a "satire" in a serious section. ;)

No, I want the three posts I have made in this thread to register in my post count. Lock this thread instead.

I concur for equally selfish reasons. :dev14:

Am I supposed to be offended that you've mocked my signature?

I hope not, but I'm guessing you are :(

Wow, did anyone ask you what you thought should be done with this "thrad"?

Do you think he will be offended? I'm guessing you dont care?

Any thread that has "Baby Got Back" lacks any shred of seriousness and is not allowed in my Kavar. :dev14: I’m glad Jae moved it before I banned my friend GTA:SWcity.:xp:

......Really? :)

<Temporarily morphs into Freddy Kruger>

freddy1.jpg

Awww, now isn't that just peachy? ...:D[/Kruger]

QFT

I'm surprised this thread lasted so long and got so may posts ^^

(Wanted to insert something satirical about the cornholio religion but figure I'm pushing things already)

No it sucked right from the start and you know it.

Seconded. But hey, whatever floats his boat. Right? I've personally got no problems with his having problems with any threads and its subjects anyone starts. He hates theism, let him burn up his own fumes about it.

I wanted to have it be a respectable thread that would not devolve into theism vs anti theism flame wars. Apparently the staff agree with that. <shrugs> Also wanted to see more of the discussion between Vanir and EnderWiggin because I was interested to see where it also was going.

Archived