Home

New Bastila Story.

bodders

Hi guys, I have just had a really good idea for a mod, Though i believe it maybe very difficult to do :(, How ever i believe it would be a good idea to make a mod expanding from the BOS mod for TSl. Excpet maybe it could include bastila? i was thinking maybe like it be a history of bastila and the mandalorian wars. With lots of flashbacks to the revanchist rallying. So like the exiles history? I believe kreia says something about unresolved issues in the past can erode the future? So she could bring on these visions to resolve the issue? Anyway let me know what you guys think. :)

How ever i believe it would be a good idea to make a mod expanding from the BOS mod for TSl.

Silver has said that there will be no more mods related to BoS. This includes any he could make, or any other people could make. The BoS story has been completed. Making any more related to it, would just be for the sake of doing it.

Ah, Right. Well thats an idea gone then. But what do you think of the idea? Besides it doesn't have to hae anything to do with the BOS mod. It was just an idea to incorporate it better into the game.

Archived