Home

UniWS Help

FaZzZa99

i'm trying to patch my KoTOR I to 1440x900 with UniWS and i've tried everything imaginable (by me), patched the game to 1440x900 with the 1024x768 interface option, reinstalled and repatched kotor countless times, redownloaded the UniWS, and the Widescreen HUD files, but for some reason, my 1440x900 resolution never shows up in the graphic options as it supposedly should (according to what little there is to read), any suggestions?

o, and BTW, should i have the game set to a particular one of the default resolutions prior to patching?

The WSGF would be the place for this, seeing as it is their hack. However, looking at the ZIP for the 1440x900 option, it looks like they replace the default 800x600 files, so I would try setting your game to that res in the in-game menu after you've patched it and seeing what happens.

UniWS replaces the 800x600 resolution with the new custom resolution in the options.

I can't imagine why it doesn't work if you've done it correctly, sorry. All I can suggest is reading the instructions carefully and follow them to the letter.

Archived