Home

Jeff's Got the Power!

RoxStar

Congrats Jeff! Well deserved. :D
I deserve punishment? :p It's mostly for helping out with system/backend stuff. I'm sure some of the other new buttons will come in handy though. :devsmoke:

Considering having my username changed to Jeff, what do you people think? Darth Moeller is the lamest username ever but everybody already knows me by it.

Thanks all! :D

I deserve punishment? :p It's mostly for helping out with system/backend stuff. I'm sure some of the other new buttons will come in handy though. :devsmoke:

Considering having my username changed to Jeff, what do you people think? Darth Moeller is the lamest username ever but everybody already knows me by it.

Well done, Jeffu.

Congratulations!

_EW_

still votin jeffs

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)

(10:29:29 PM) moel: should i have my name changed to jeff, i've been considering it the past few days, never liked my username and the 2 current jeffs have no posts (how there are 2 i dont know)

(10:29:54 PM) me: change it to jeffs

(10:30:15 PM) moel: lol don't think so

(10:30:22 PM) me: why

(10:30:30 PM) moel: why would i add an s

(10:30:39 PM) me: why not

(10:30:52 PM) moel: because my name is jeff not jeffs

(10:31:35 PM) me: what if you get raped and go insane and develop multiple personalities

(10:31:59 PM) moel: i don't plan on getting raped

(10:33:08 PM) me: are you saying rape victims are asking for it

(10:33:28 PM) moel: i should have known you'd come back with something like that :p

(10:34:04 PM) me: alright just for the sake of argument

(10:34:30 PM) me: avery stops by the ol' sex shop on the way to pick you up and purchases a strap-on dildo

(10:34:42 PM) me: and earlier had eaten some bad meat that drives her insane

(10:34:51 PM) me: and she's like AHHHH I NEED TO TRY THIS OUT

(10:35:17 PM) me: next thing you know you're bent over the coffee table

(10:36:36 PM) me: so anyway

(10:36:40 PM) me: change it to jeffs

(10:36:46 PM) me: to be prepared for anything

(10:36:57 PM) moel: if that happened I don't think I'd develop multiple personalities

(10:37:32 PM) me: you can develop em because of traumatic events

(10:38:11 PM) moel: I think that is such a ridiculous scenario that it would never happen

(10:39:33 PM) me: yeah well we'll see how ridiculous you think it is when your face is mashed into an ashtray and avery is fumbling with the straps because her fingers are shaky because of the bad meat she ate that drove her insane

actually this ties in nicely with lexx's post

Yes, yes you do.

*Dons dominatrix outfit and cracks whip*

Bend over.

Not too hard, Lexx......he's a delicate boy. :devsmoke:

Otherwise, congrats, I think.... :) As for the name, Rhett's idea sounds ok. We peons will figure it out eventually anyway. :xp:

All this news about Jeff getting violated by other women sounds like a great talking point on the next LucasCast. And don't mess with leXX, as I remember it, she's a cannibal who likes to steal and eat certain man bits for breakfast... don't let what happened to me happen to you! :' (

Archived