Home

Get ready to piss your childhood pants.

Kjølen

What a coincidence. Took the kids to the park today, got home and Toy Story was just starting. So glad to hear 3 is being made, but damn, a whole year to wait. :/

Oh btw, did anyone else notice when Woody is giving his speech at the meeting in the beginning of the film, that the books on the bookshelf behind him are the title's of some of their short films? Spotted that for the first time today.

This is awesome.

Apparently Slinky Dog will be voiced by an old friend of Jim Varney's who "sounds an awful lot like him" according to John Lasseter in an MTV article.

Aw man, now there is another name I've not heard in a few years since he died. That Earnest P. Worrel fella. :) More childhood memories.:thmbup1:

Oh man, memories.

Can't wait.

I think that's what excites me most about this movie.

There are so many memories I have of watching Toy Story growing up. It was the first film I saw in a Theater (we didn't really go to the movies in the Philippines), my Buzz Lightyear toy was my favorite growing up--I played with it almost every day, and it was the first movie I shared with my younger cousins once they got old enough.

/nostalgia

I think that's what excites me most about this movie.

There are so many memories I have of watching Toy Story growing up. It was the first film I saw in a Theater (we didn't really go to the movies in the Philippines), my Buzz Lightyear toy was my favorite growing up--I played with it almost every day, and it was the first movie I shared with my younger cousins once they got old enough.

/nostalgia

My first movie was Terminator 2, and I think I was in Middle School when Toy Story came out. I feel old compared to most of you now lol

:duel::lsduel:

Cool should be a good movie, the last two turned out pretty well. I can't remember, but didn't the kid (Andy or whoever) move or give his toys away, so where would Woody and Buzz be staying? I'll have to go and watch TS 1 & 2 again.

I just remembered, who would voice Slinky Dog? :(

Archived