Home

Get ready to piss your childhood pants.

Kjølen

My first movie was Terminator 2, and I think I was in Middle School when Toy Story came out. I feel old compared to most of you now lol

:duel::lsduel:

I saw Star Wars (no subtitle or episode number) in it's first week in the theater when in came out in initial release... back in 1977.

I was 6.

You have no right to feel old. ;P

My first movie was Fantasia, or maybe 2001: A Space Odyssey. I have very vague memories of seeing both of those in my pre-kindergarten days.

Probably had a lot to do with shaping my life from that point on...

My first movie was Terminator 2, and I think I was in Middle School when Toy Story came out. I feel old compared to most of you now lol

:duel::lsduel:

Well I was hardly a little kid when it came out. I wasn't in middle school, but I think I was at least a little into elementary school. Maybe 2nd or 3rd grade? I know I was in America, that's about it.

Cool should be a good movie, the last two turned out pretty well. I can't remember, but didn't the kid (Andy or whoever) move or give his toys away, so where would Woody and Buzz be staying? I'll have to go and watch TS 1 & 2 again.

Andy never abandons his toys! How dare you, sir!

Well I was hardly a little kid when it came out. I wasn't in middle school, but I think I was at least a little into elementary school. Maybe 2nd or 3rd grade? I know I was in America, that's about it.

Toy Story was released in 1995, if I remember right.

Anyway, I am so excited and will totally be the happiest 19 year old in the theater when I see it!

I can't remember, but didn't the kid (Andy or whoever) move or give his toys away, so where would Woody and Buzz be staying? I'll have to go and watch TS 1 & 2 again.

I just remembered, who would voice Slinky Dog? :(

No, that was

Jesse's owner, who gave her to some charity.

As for Slinky Dog, see what IG-64 said(I'm too lazy to qoute, lol).

Toy Story was released in 1995, if I remember right.

Anyway, I am so excited and will totally be the happiest 19 year old in the theater when I see it!

Hmm. I wasn't as old as I thought, then. But I was still older than most people are for their first movie in theaters.

I also remember that was my first time eating Twizzlers. My brother ordered them at concessions for the film and now whenever I have Twizzlers I think of Toy Story :D

Archived