Who's your favorite lost jedi?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who's your favorite lost jedi?

• Atton Rand
    • Mira
    • Brianna/Handmaiden
    • Bao-Dur
    • Visas Marr

Mical, hands-down. While so many wore the robes, and packed the saber, Mical understood and lived the ideas, even when he was discarded by the Order itself. He was trying desperately to keep the stories, the history, and the honor alive when it probably would have been better and safer for him to write them off.

Visas has my vote. As someone who has been taught the teachings of the Miraluka and the Sith, and has Force Sight, she has a lot to bring to the table. Plus unlike most Jedi, she has seen and even been forced to partake of evil.

My thoughts exactly. Visas gets my vote.

My vote would have been for Mical also - as Allronix said, he embodied and followed the Jedi principles more than any other group member (apart from Exile and Kreia, obviously...).

That, and he recognized the mistakes and faults of the previous Jedi, an knew best how to avoid them.

That' date=' and he recognized the mistakes and faults of the previous Jedi, an knew best how to avoid them.[/quote']

That's right too - the Jedi seemed to be one of the few things he didn't view with incredible naivety.

It suddenly occurs to me that I didn't make a choice from the lot available. Really, I don't think any of them were as neatly Jedi-like as Mical...Brianna seemed a bit more focused on black and white. Naive in this instance where Mical perhaps was not. Atton always seemed quite dark to me, even when playing as light side. Visas was too deferential (hardly surprising given the character's background), well except for that one quest involving the Hutt and dancing...ANYWAY - Bao-Dur's Jedi-ness always felt like an afterthought. So, that leaves Mira. There seemed to be a bit more hinting at Mira being the force sensitive, and she seemed to be more involved after the final cut, that whole thing with Hanharr on Malachor.

So I vote Mira, in lieu of Mical.

• 3 weeks later...

Mira. Her personal ideals were already somewhat similar to the Jedis. She is tough and experienced, has no family ties, and has seen the best and worst of what the galaxy has to offer.

Mical was rejected by the Jedi, and while he has studied Jedi history, I think he may be the most likely to seek to change the rules, believing it to be for the best, and that is very risky.

Brianna is too combat oriented and has a great deal of internal baggage concerning the Jedi.

Bao-Dur is a follower, not a leader. He would be far too likely to doubt himself and be indecisive.

Visas would be the most experienced with the Force, but too much of that is the Dark Side. She is bound to have personal prejudices, and might unintentionally teach other Jedi to hate the Sith.

Don't even get me started on Atton. I have no idea why he is so popular, he is nothing but an Emo punk who takes out his insecurities on others. Just look at the things he did, torturing and killing Jedi! What's more he felt contempt for them. I judge him the most likely to quickly turn to the darkside, taking many others with him.

Archived