Home

Monkey Island: Special Edition OFFICIAL!

spiralout

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, the signature on the right which is Craig Derrick says "Ahoy there Jeff! We love Mixnmojo Comic-Con 09 CD". There's also a signature above Elaine's head, harder to see, that says "Jeff, thanks for all the love" and I don't remember who signed it. >_> One of the other 2 guys listed on this page.

Edit: Wait, Jeff, are you... are you desecrating that poster with your foot?
Just a little. :p I had to roll it up at comic con so it didn't get bent or anything so I couldn't keep it flat without holding it.

Wait! You made the Mixmojo site!? wow I didnt know that (If you did) thats aewsome... If your the one you did a great job on it.

Pretty cool. Why would Monkey Island have anything to do with the comicon at all? Huh maby I misunderstood what the comicon realy is. I have always wanted to go to it but I hate it when people dress up and stuff like that. It drives me NUTS!!!! Its like when you go to New York and get chased by some guy in a Spiderman costume for calling him a nerd...

These are the Mojo forums. Of course the owner is going to be here! Although, I've been browsing this place for years and I'm yet to realise exactly who owns it. Somebody let me know :)

Well, I don't like to rub it in everyone's faces but uh... yeah ;)

Wait! You made the Mixmojo site!? wow I didnt know that (If you did) thats aewsome... If your the one you did a great job on it.
Haha, no. As tempting as it was to take credit at this opportunity :p Spaff is the founder of Mixnmojo. In the past I've mostly done stuff for the Star Wars side but with all this monkey business (see what I did there) recently, I covered E3 for mojo.

Pretty cool. Why would Monkey Island have anything to do with the comicon at all? Huh maby I misunderstood what the comicon realy is. I have always wanted to go to it but I hate it when people dress up and stuff like that. It drives me NUTS!!!! Its like when you go to New York and get chased by some guy in a Spiderman costume for calling him a nerd...
Comic-Con has much more than just comics. All the major game publishers were there (EA, Activision, LucasArts, as well as Telltale and others), so LucasArts was showing off SoMI: SE at their booth. Also I'm sure Comic-Con would be a little different than getting chased down the streets of New York.

What's wrong with Star Wars? I love Star Wars...

'Aren't you a little tall for a stormsoldier?' - Princess Leah, Star Wars episode VI: The New Hope

One of my favourite quotes. I don't like to brag, but I almost definitely know more quotes than everyone else here from all 5 episodes (and the 3 prequels).

Archived