Home

Lego Harry Potter

HK-42

Another lego game!

Warner Brothers has announced that LEGO: Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is on the way. The magical game will tell the story of Potter's first four years at Hogwarts and will offer you "an engaging mix of magical gameplay and light-hearted humour." LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 is being developed by TT Games and is scheduled for release in 2010. If the past Lego games are any indication, it will be out across platforms.

As far as the actual gameplay, WB says: "gamers will have the opportunity to attend lessons, cast spells, mix potions, fly on broomsticks and complete tasks to earn house points. Throughout the game, players will also have the freedom to explore iconic settings from the wizarding world including Hogwarts castle, Diagon Alley, the Forbidden Forest and the village of Hogsmeade." In other words: Imagine the humor and gameplay of LEGO: Star Wars or LEGO: Indiana Jones but with tween-age wizards and whatnot.

When I get more definite details, screenshots and trailers, you'll be the first to know.

I am not a 12 year old girl, so I don't really care about Harry Potter, but there is more than one fellow editor here at G4 who passionately defends the boy wizard and would probably be willing to fight me for dissing him and his spell-casting cohorts. What about you? What are your feelings on the popular boy wizard?

Read more: http://g4tv.com/thefeed/blog/post/696022/LEGO-Harry-Potter-Is-On-The-Way.html#ixzz0GySFMxKV&B

The Lego games will never be classics, I believe, but they keep being entertaining and fun. TT Games has done a good job with all the Lego games so far, so for those that love those games, this may be another one to watch.

About this one specifically: why not? The HP world lends itself well to this kind of game, and it's a strong license.

I read it in Game informer magazine 2 years ago. There was a picture and everything. I was never a fan of harry potter.

Well to years later and it dosent seem to exist, was probably fake. Cant find it in a google search either.

Archived