Home

The Rise And Fall of the Nintendo Wii

Darth Groovy

Metroid: Other M is the only new thing they revealed that caught my attention. I like that there'll be more Mario Galaxy, but it's not exactly "brand new"...

I thought the same thing, but I can take what I get, and actually once I thought about it, it's still pretty awesome.

Metroid: Other M is the only new thing they revealed that caught my attention. I like that there'll be more Mario Galaxy, but it's not exactly "brand new"...

Like I said elsewhere, if this proves to be a hit, being a longtime fan, I think out of duty I will probably get whatever is Metroid/Samus out there.

--and wait a while until I get a new console. Otherwise, I don't see too awfully much compelling about the Wii. If anything.

Sort of a deal like I'll only interact with it because a friend has it. Just so much out there full of suck.

Super Mario Galaxy

Metroid Prime 3

Twilight Princess

Resident Evil 4

Mario Kart Wii

Super Smash Brothers Brawl

Wii Sports

All of these games make the Wii great. I have to admit, thats almost ALL of the games I own (the others being Guitar Hero III, Wii Play, and Force Unleashed, which arent that great imo). Nintendo has ALWAYS had this problem though... lots of games, but most of them not worth the time. However, when a good game comes out, it is REALLY good. I'm excited for Wii Sports Resort and I really wanna try Punch Out.

As for virtual console... well... its called homebrew. :p Although I recently had to uninstall all of it as I sent it into Nintendo to be fixed (my disc drive has been busted for some time, it finally got to the point where it couldnt read any discs)

Like I said elsewhere, if this proves to be a hit, being a longtime fan, I think out of duty I will probably get whatever is Metroid/Samus out there.

--and wait a while until I get a new console. Otherwise, I don't see too awfully much compelling about the Wii. If anything.

Sort of a deal like I'll only interact with it because a friend has it. Just so much out there full of suck.

Metroid Prime isn't worth a Wii? For shame.

@ Zbomber; You're focusing too much on first party titles :p

Archived