Home

Oh please... joypad programing? because all multiplatform games dont need that ._.

Count the buttons on your keyboard.

Now count the buttons on you controller.

Now think about how much they would have to change the interface to make it playable on a console.

Exactly.

Now think about how much they would have to change the interface to make it playable on a console.

Exactly.

Don't worry, I have found the solution.

Show spoiler
(hidden content - requires Javascript to show)
ps4controller.jpg

Exactly.

Huuummmm... yeah... but u dont exactly need all those keys on a MMO... actually u can do everything with just a mouse

Huuummmm... yeah... but u dont exactly need all those keys on a MMO... actually u can do everything with just a mouse
Not if you're pro. Clicking buttons is way too slow, I use hotkeys for everything.

Yeah... I'm sure the average console gamer would be real happy to keep getting pwned by the average PC gamers. No, if they were to make it cross platform they would have to simplify the controls.

At any rate, it still doesn't negate the development. As an MMO is in perpetual development it slows down content releases.

I found that buying a PS3 would be cheaper than upgrading my PC to a high-end machine... but i dont have the money... Im a PC gamer too... i play ALOT on my PC... but i simply would like to see this particular game played on my TV... from my couch with a nice wireless keyboard. core gamers like urself are afraid of consoles... i get it

Then do a setup (Implies a modern TV set) where you have the computer hooked up to your TV and change inputs. Should be cheapest and tons less hassle.

Also...while I won't tell you to go on a buying spree of all those upgrade parts for your current computer... I am told that you could (if you're thrifty and resourceful--AND do all your own homework on the issue) build pretty sweet a custom gaming computer--and I'm told spend no more that 1.5K at the most.

But I do hear ya on the part about unable to afford it--I have good credit and I can't even afford it. (Where would I make room for it all anyway? *looks at clutter building up in my room*) Only do stuff like this if it's in the cards and it's your passion. Sure I could spend all that $$$ on credit, but TBH, I won't DIE if I can't play TOR. Besides, I pretty much know how it all is going to end eventually for canon purposes anyway.

I imagine this will spawn a few future stories in the SW continuity timeline; some baddies must inevitably always slip through the cracks.

I still cant afford... always wanted to build my own computer... ill probably get a summer job or something, But even then i would still preffer to play on my PS3... everything is just better when done from the couch :p (I don't have a modern TV, got an old SD box :/)

• 2 weeks later...

Also...while I won't tell you to go on a buying spree of all those upgrade parts for your current computer... I am told that you could (if you're thrifty and resourceful--AND do all your own homework on the issue) build pretty sweet a custom gaming computer--and I'm told spend no more that 1.5K at the most.

The machine I have cost me 350 Great British Pounds, it plays the latest games at very high.

If you do your homework, research the current market ect. You can build a descent gaming rig very cheap.

Archived